Information Gathering

My, it seems terribly important to you, you continue to mention it. Smoke 'em if you've got 'em, eh?

Anxiously awaiting another upside-down 17' image. I wouldn't describe it as "breathless," but thanks for the boost.

Heh, heh, heh!!! It seems terribly important to you to ignore it.

I guess you must have missed the other blue eyed 17 footer that was around last week. It was right side up, but we can't have everything, can we?

And your charges of attack and ridicule have as much merit as last time, when they were rightfully dismissed as poppycock. Whether you reported to the excellent moderation team or not, they'd not allow such shenanigans. Maybe it's time to whistle up an encounter.

Don't need to whistle tonight. Just heard one in the back yard.

Hmmmm.....is that cigarette smoke I smell drifting in the window?

Guest RayG

So do they leave their butts behind? (no not Skookum butts, ciggy butts) Or do they carefully field strip them?

RayG

Guest RayG

So they leave no trace of their visit other than the smell of smoke, and some indistinct noise?

RayG

As Interesting as it is when threads take on a life of their own, this one was about Information Gathering. Pretty sure ...cause the topic was my idea. :)

Back to the grind as it were.....

So...lots of folks here have made recordings, collected evidence of one sort or another. How many have had , via questions or feigned interest try to phish you? As difficult as it is to collect anything, each piece is hard won and sweated over. How do you decide how much to share? Where to share it, and what qualities in a researcher cause you to reveal more?

Where did you get the idea that the noises are indistinct?

Sorry, Grayjay. Back on topic, now. Looks like Ray beat me to it, & started pfishing for noises, doesn't it?

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest RayG

Actually, I was going to ask you what information gathering you've actually accomplished.

Apparently nothing good enough to stand up under scrutiny.

RayG

Well, we'll have to wait & see what Dr. Ketchum thinks about it, & maybe I'll let you know.

Where is your answer to my post?

What was you question? I thought you were making a statement.