Information Gathering

Wow!! I hope you aren't going to get hysterical over me not realizing you were asking a question, even though you didn't ask it. Was it implied or something?

I'm wondering if it isn't past your bedtime.....

Guest Blackdog

Nice try.

Yep it probably is past my bedtime as I have a very responsible position, but if you were trying to imply that I am a youngster I can assure you I am not, although as most people my age I wish I had those time back again.

Now how about you act like an adult and answer my question.

Or did you miss it? I can quote it if you like.

Edited by Blackdog

Ok. Quote it, & I'll see what I can do about answering it.

I just thought you might be a "youngster" for some reason. Don't know why unless it could be all those capital letters.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest Blackdog

Thanks again for showing you don't pay any attention to what anyone else says.

Here you go:

You really had no idea what the member here (and on the other forum) was trying to say in their post do you?

I wouldn't consider you much of a fisherman if you told me you attended a fishing seminar in the 1980's and spoke to Roland Martin and Tom Dance.............I would be less than impressed if you told me you were a regular poster on the Bassguy forum or the SteelheadSecrets blog, but hadn't been fishing since the Nixon Administration..............really??? You claim to be a researcher of things sasquatch, and you don't cite any woods cred? That is where this phenomenon takes place. Weather you are a knower, believer, skeptic, skoftic, curious bystander or whatever, you are not going to learn much of value sitting in front of your computer, and you sure won't be a squatcher! Whatever is happening, developing or being discovered, disclosed or disrobed, it is going to happen in the forest. Not the den, the office at lunch, Starbucks on the Wifi, or the couch watching TV!!!!

The last part of Street (or woods) Cred is cred as in credit. How much is earned staring at a screen? I think you know my answer to that question.......is very close to a round number, and if it isn't applied, it is that round number!

Thanks again for showing you don't pay any attention to what anyone else says.

Here you go:You really had no idea what the member here (and on the other forum) was trying to say in their post do you?

Yep. I know exactly.

Guest TooRisky

John T... Are you addressing me or someone else? Your post is very confusing.

John T is a full on member of the WASRT family... He is a trusted researcher and guideman in the Washington wilds and when John T speaks, one should listen... He was very clear in what he said... You just seem to have selective hearing... IMHO....

Edited by TooRisky

Guest Blackdog

I see, you know nothing about either one of us (or any other poster here) but you assume that because we are skeptical of the evidence that we have no "woods cred".

Sorry, but you would be wrong on just about all accounts. In fact I'll make the assumption by your use of the word "cred" that you are quite a bit younger than Ray and I and you probably don't have a fraction of the time either one of us have spent in the woods.

I guess none of us can prove that but Ray and I have spent a great deal of time on this forum (1 and 2) and other places showing our "woods cred", where you are a newbie who just talks.

Guest Blackdog

John T is a full on member of the WASRT family... He is a trusted researcher and guideman in the Washington wilds and when John T speaks, one should listen... He was very clear in what he said... You just seem to have selective hearing... IMHO....

Really, and that means what to me? A full on member of the WASRT family?

I'm a full member of my family is that somehow something less?

I'm really getting sick of all you "experts" thinking that because someone is skeptical of the evidence that they only sit behind their keyboards while you sit behind yours trying to cut us down.

You have no idea what my experiences are, nor do you care or would you believe them. You just set yourself on this pedestal of "knowledge" while trying to justify the **** poor evidence you think you have.

I've been at this for 40 years and I've heard every excuse in the book.

Get busy boys of the WASRT and get us some proof and quit with the excuses.

Really........now who is assuming...........oh yeah, its you! You don't know Jack about me, as I you, and I never addressed you with a post except an answer did I? Ray's post cited no legit cred...........if he has any, he should cite it, or some like me might fail to marvel at his level of expertise.

I think calling me a racist is a violation of the rules..............careful I don't want to be a tattle tale.......

You don't know me, and you certainly don't have the right to boss me around telling me to git you the information.........Really??? Dude, its a forum...take a couple deep breaths and relax! You are the cat that's outta line!

Guest RayG

John, what type of woods credibility applies to bigfoot?

I'm old enough now to qualify for the senior's coffee at Wendy's, but I practically grew up in the woods. Used to go hunting and fishing all the time. After attending a 2 week bush-survival course, I joined the military and learned to negotiate the woods at night. Spent 15 years in that same military where I was able to use my shooting skills on human-like targets. Quite successfully too. One could say I was trained to kill. I'm a huge fan of orienteering, though not in a racing, competitive way. I pack a lunch, take a compass, a topographical map, mark a starting point A and ending point B, and travel from point A to B through the bush/woods utilizing the compass. My objective is to come as close to point B as possible. I've been quite successful in doing that too. I guess once you learn to navigate at night in the woods, doing it in the daylight is a piece of cake.

Now, please explain how your woods credibility has allowed you to track, capture, photograph, or otherwise learn one single iota of actual/factual information about sasquatch.

So you think it's a big deal because you go in the woods and look for bigfoot? Got one yet? No? Then apparently you're no more successful than I am.

RayG

Guest Blackdog

I think calling me a racist is a violation of the rules..............careful I don't want to be a tattle tale.......

You don't know me, and you certainly don't have the right to boss me around telling me to git you the information.........Really??? Dude, its a forum...take a couple deep breaths and relax! You are the cat that's outta line!

Your own words outed you, not me.

We have a moderator watching right now, I guess we'll find out.

Edited by Blackdog

And now back to our regular program:

This episode finds Grayjay pondering if information mining is going on. After re-reading the last couple pages, there certainly isn't a happy exchange of findings and theories happening..............hmmmmmmmm.