Impossible Animals Do Exist, So Why Not Bigfoot?

Guest ZeTomes

How about Cookie Cutter Sharks?

cookiecutter1.jpgcookiecutter2.jpg

Small sharks that take small round bites out of their victims.

Or the Goblin Shark. Freaky looking or what?

goblinshark1.jpg

Here's a video of a Goblin Shark.

RayG

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Greetings all, it's been a while.

My apologies to all for not being able to progress this topic. Several conflicting situations happened between myself, some posters and the administration itself on other diferent topics, not this specific one wich in retrospective I can see it was a darn good one. It was impossible for me to continue to be present with the same spirit I had at the beggining. Unfortunately to participate in this forum (Bigffot forum) stopped to be a joy gradually becaming a thorn in my foot and simply I lacked my interest. But as we say in Portugal, I should have not confused garlick "teeth" (alho) with oak appels (bugalho), and kept firmly continuing this thread despite the outsider pains in the arse and despite the paranoic wars.

I hope you had a good time while being here, if not in the future,

Cheers all

José Pedro Gomes

Edited by ZeTomes

Guest zenmonkey

Truth ks always stranger than fiction for sure. The real question is not impossible animals but how could such a calorie consuming animal such as bigfoot live in our own backyard and we not "know" about it

Well, man's ability for absolute denial in the face of compelling evidence may be one of the most impossible features of any animal.  After all, it's why sasquatch - an animal that would likely not be on this list had it been confirmed when the evidence says it should have been - seems more impossible to people than what is on it.

Greetings and thank you my friend Incorrigible, it's good to see you again!

Thank you Cotter.

How things are going here?

Any news about the Bryan Sykes Oxford bigfoot study?

Edited by ZeTomes