New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Welcome squatchlord, MichaelJK, NewEdenChurch, AlaskaDreamer, Frisco85132, jdiebolt, randor, and Jerry Strobel. 

Hello From Ohio!!!   I've been on here B4 ....  Can't remember what my name password or registered E-mail.....  It sucks getting old!   Hope everyone is well!

Hi everyone, 

I’m from the UK, and I’ve been following all the things across the discovery channels regarding ‘Bigfoot’.

I am a retired nurse, but love nature, and really hope we’re able to prove a sister species (Bigfoot) does exist and has survived and thrived for so long. 
There have been rumours of a Sasquatch moving through the countryside here in UK, that was cut off from the continent centuries ago due to land changes, but I don’t know how true this is. Either way, I am a true follower, and hoping we really do have a ‘sister’ species. 

Hi there, I'm Dave, a homeless coder with a heart for all things paranormal and a fascination with Bigfoot. Despite the challenges life has thrown my way, I've found solace in the mysteries of the unknown, delving into tales of cryptids and extraterrestrial encounters whenever I can. While my circumstances may be unconventional, my passion for unraveling the enigmatic remains unwavering, driving me to explore the uncharted territories of the supernatural with every line of code I write and every starry night I spend beneath the open sky.

Hope to make friends and find out more about bigfoot

Glad to be here I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do next because there's so much to do, I've never been on a forum like this before but I'm sure this keeps the riffraff out can't wait to see the forum whenever I can!

Hello!

I have been interested in the topic of bigfoot for years. Although I have never seen one I have come across what I believe were prints several times and have had a few strange experiences that I couldn't explain growing up and living in southern WV. I spend as much of my free time as possible outdoors hiking, camping, fishing, hunting and trapping which I believe has continued to push my interest in the subject over the years along with what I've experienced out there. Looking forward to using the forum!

-Adam

18 hours ago, Bigfoothunter76 said:

Hey if you have any information please send me some I found some big bones including a skull of what looks to be a monkey and i cant explain them.

I'm sure the members here would be glad to see some photos if you would be willing to post them.

Hello to all Bigfoot followers, I was a member years ago but have not been on for a long time. So I guess my account was deactivated but its good to be back. I was at my hunting club for several years with my 3 sons, who do not believe the Bigfoot stories. Well I was in my tree stand when I heard a wood knock behind me, I sat still for a while, not looking behind but there was no more sound until nearly an hour later, then another single knock. after a while, I got down and met up with the boys and asked which one knocked on a tree behind me, everyone said it was not them. but I do believe it was a Bigfoot. the land was clear-cut the next hunting season so we never went back.

• Upvote 1
Admin
12 minutes ago, papajim said:

Hello to all Bigfoot followers, I was a member years ago but have not been on for a long time. So I guess my account was deactivated but its good to be back. I was at my hunting club for several years with my 3 sons, who do not believe the Bigfoot stories. Well I was in my tree stand when I heard a wood knock behind me, I sat still for a while, not looking behind but there was no more sound until nearly an hour later, then another single knock. after a while, I got down and met up with the boys and asked which one knocked on a tree behind me, everyone said it was not them. but I do believe it was a Bigfoot. the land was clear-cut the next hunting season so we never went back.

Welcome to the BFF papajim.  That would've been concerning...

Hello, I grew up in South Texas which is not a hotbed of Sasquatch sightings but I had an interest in the subject growing up in the 70's with the Patterson-Gimlin film, In Search Of with Leonard Nimoy and of course the silly Six Million Dollar Man Bigfoot episode.

I lost interest in the subject for decades and totally discounted Sasquatch as real possibility until I stumbled upon the BFRO and NAWAC websites and started reading encounter reports.  I have since read many books on the subject including Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science by Dr. Jeff Meldrum and am now convinced the evidence is overwhelming for the existence of an uncatalogued large bipedal primate throughout North America.