New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello all. From far northern wisconsin here. Once discovered tracks approximately 10 miles from my home in the national forest that I live on the edge of. Have believed in sasquatch since childhood. 

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. I'm from Indiana. Have had a few questionable moments in the woods but never saw anything. I have believed in sasquatch since I was a child.

Hello all! I have had an interest in all things strange and unexplained since the late '70s. Within the last 10 years I have gone deep into the subject of bigfoot.  I have had several, what I believe to be, encounters. So far no face to face undeniable ones though. I was brought to this site by the Bigfoot Mapping Project in hopes of reading about an encounter that happened near me.

• Upvote 1

I first hear about Bigfoot as a kid from the "In Search Of" shows. That sparked a lifelong fascination with the subject.

Hello from SW Ontario, life's mysteries always fascinate me. I may have had my own thing happen in 1982. I will post it in the right spot.

Welcome Lkavan, open500, walmart7055, OhioBigfootREEB, BobM88, and WhatWasThat.

On 2/5/2024 at 8:51 PM, BobM88 said:

I first hear about Bigfoot as a kid from the "In Search Of" shows. That sparked a lifelong fascination with the subject.

I loved those "In Search Of" shows as a kid. Still pull episodes up to re-watch from time to time. Welcome!

Welcome to the club y’all!  For anyone interested in Sasquatch, this is the place to be!  Say what you feel and don’t worry about the detractors.  There are a lot of nice and very smart people here and each of us is on our own, unique journey.  😁 👍🏼

Edited by xspider1

Hello BFF,

I'm joining from the UK. I have a little Youtube channel which I hope to post some Bigfoot related content to very soon - just in scripting stage now.

I'm a huge fan of everything that could be called Fortean in nature. Avid reader of all things Sasquatch/Bigfoot related.

Looking forward to diving into the archives, joining the discussions - and most importantly learning lots!

• Upvote 1

Hi all.  Eric from Willow Creek, Ca.  I’ve been interested in Bigfoot since I was young.  I grew up on the Coast of Humboldt County and spent years camping in the Klamath Mountains with my family.  I’ve lived in Willow Creek for 21 years.  I retired from law enforcement 3 years ago.  I feel fortunate to have been able to patrol the nooks and crannies of both Humboldt and Trinity Counties for 17 of my 27 year career.  I currently volunteer at the China Flat (Bigfoot) Museum and thoroughly enjoy sharing the history of Bigfoot as it pertains to Willow Creek, the Klamath Mountains, and Northwest Ca. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome Nellie, and welcome idlehour30 from the UK. 

• Thanks 1

I’ve always believed in BF.  There are too many sightings to NOT believe.   Since retirement I have had the time to dig into the subject and have read a dozen books written by 20 plus years of experience of people living with or adjacent to a clan of Sasquatch.   
     After attending the annual Honobia Bigfoot conference I was blown away at the number of sightings in Oklahoma (being very close to Kansas) I am now reading to get into some field research and recordings and sightings of my own. 

Howdy, I am Mr Knot and I'm from the Olympic Peninsula. I have done a lot of backpacking for several decades and am currently concentrating my activities on a river drainage of the Olympics.

• Upvote 1

I have traveled and camped all over the United States and read a great deal on the subject and witness accounts. Some family from Idaho while I am in Ohio. I have had no encounters but I am however, fairly certain there is something out there that needs to be looked at a bit more closely.  

• Upvote 1