New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

A little belated but Welcome Squatch, MI Bigfoot, Bethenny, Bonfire, Wildermann, and bigfootdan30.

Hey everyone!  My name is Jeremy and I’m from Kentucky, although I’ve never had what I can call a Bigfoot encounter myself.  I’ve always found the subject fascinating, I just wanted to connect with others on the topic and I’m just interested to read everyone’s stories/posts.  

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I am a current Biology student. During a camping trip with friends we bumped into what we believe to be Bigfoot last night.

I never believed in this sort of thing, so to have a run in like that has certainly enthused me.

I'm here to reach out and hopefully meet people sharing similar experiences to my own, or hell, even to get this off my chest and be around people who wont regard me as crazy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, EvanWalsh said:

Hello,

I am a current Biology student. During a camping trip with friends we bumped into what we believe to be Bigfoot last night.

I never believed in this sort of thing, so to have a run in like that has certainly enthused me.

I'm here to reach out and hopefully meet people sharing similar experiences to my own, or hell, even to get this off my chest and be around people who wont regard me as crazy.

Welcome, Evan!  That's fascinating, and I will admit to being a bit jealous.  Please post the details of your encounter and let us know where you make your post.  Looking forward to hearing all about it!!

Hello. My name is Corey Arnett. I was once a member of this community many years ago and just making my way back. Have recently been studying anything I can get my hands on with respect to the Patterson/Gimlin film.

I am looking forward to catching up on what has been going on here since I left several years ago.

• Upvote 1

Hello!

My name is Jordan, I'm a 28 year old Irish archaeology graduate, living and working on a farm in Scotland.

I've been interested in sasquatch for years, but taking it more seriously for the last few years. Having studied archaeology, I understand how even small pieces of evidence can tell us a lot about just about anything. Although there's no absolute PROOF of sasquatch, there is a looot of EVIDENCE. I have a big interest in history and the natural world, and I believe the eventual discovery of this animal will be a world shaking event!

• Upvote 1

hello, I've researched the topic of bigfoot for about 2 decades, I've also had a more recent interest in the Dyatlov pass incident. I now do believe in the possibility that the 2 are connected.

On 12/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Hi, I’m Laura and I have had an encounter here in Scotland. It changed my perspective of everything. Also fascinated by missing 411 and the national park disappearances. 

• Upvote 1

Steve from SLC Utah, interested in bigfoot since I was a kid in the 70s, loved shows like in search of, legend of boggy creek. There was local news story about a truck driver that saw one cross the road and the news guys followed footprints into the woods, as a kid that made it real because it was close to home. I wanted to join this forum because Im interested in learning more. thanks

Welcome Laura. From the images that I have seen of Scotland, I am reminded of the Alaska Peninsula and Aleutian Island geography.

You had an encounter in Scotland. I could guess Grey Man / Gray Man. Was there an odor? Reports of the Grey Man in the Highlands that I have seen explained  away the sightings as a combination of shadows, atmospheric conditions and sunlight angle. However, I propose a cloaking procedure that is modulated by atmospheric conditions. On this forum, we like reports of cloaking activity. There are too many incidents in the US to dismiss the activity.

We also like Nessie related activities.

Once again a bit belated. Welcome ofaidandarmor, Evanwalsh, Jon Davis, welcome back Corey Arnett, Sean Crawford, and bonz.

Fàilte JOConnor and InTheHeather.

On 1/5/2024 at 3:23 PM, EvanWalsh said:

Hello,

Welcome, Evan. As a former Biology student myself it is great to have you. It will be great to hear about your experience during your camping trip. Enjoy the forums!

On 1/17/2024 at 1:15 PM, JOConnor said:

Hello!

My name is Jordan, I'm a 28 year old Irish archaeology graduate, living and working on a farm in Scotland.

I've been interested in sasquatch for years, but taking it more seriously for the last few years. Having studied archaeology, I understand how even small pieces of evidence can tell us a lot about just about anything. Although there's no absolute PROOF of sasquatch, there is a looot of EVIDENCE. I have a big interest in history and the natural world, and I believe the eventual discovery of this animal will be a world shaking event!

Hi, Jordan, welcome! I recently ran across a map of bigfoot sightings in Ireland and found it very interesting. Would love to hear where your interests in the topic came from. Enjoy the forums.

Here I am! Glad to be a part of BFF. I've seen Bigfoot and more then once! Can't wait to chat about my encounters and discuss yours!

• Upvote 1