New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin
13 minutes ago, cjSweetwater said:

When do I not need a mod to approve my posts?  Just curious!

You need to make three substancial posts to get out of newbie probation.

• Like 1
On 2/24/2022 at 5:13 PM, Instanter said:

Hello, I'm from Pennsylvania and have been fascinated in the sasquatch topic since my father told me of a clear, daytime sighting he had of a sasquatch near our home in the 1980's. I hope to learn more about these beings while being part of the forums here. Thank you for allowing me to join 

Welcome, Instanter. I also live in PA, glad you have joined the group!

On 2/24/2022 at 10:48 AM, Katrina N. said:

Hi, I am Katrina in PA. I have always enjoyed hiking and being in the woods, Heard about the big guy since I was a kid and am fascinated by the stories. I look forward to interacting with everyone here!

Katrina, welcome! Glad to see other PA residents here. Do you remember the first time you heard or read something about the big guy?

Hello from Salt Lake City Utah! This place seem really cool, glad I found it! Been heading out into the Wasatch Mountains to do some field research. Super excited to be able to have this forum as a resource! Hope you all are doing well!

9 hours ago, JustinLong said:

Hello from Salt Lake City Utah! This place seem really cool, glad I found it! Been heading out into the Wasatch Mountains to do some field research. Super excited to be able to have this forum as a resource! Hope you all are doing well!

Exciting! I hope you find something! :)

Hello, 

I grew up in western PA and have had an interest in Bigfoot/Sasquatch since I was  a kid. Central and western PA is ripe with Bigfoot lore so that is probably where my interest was sparked. I am an avid hiker and backpacker and have spent a lot of time in the woods of PA, surrounding states, New England and trips to Montana and Wyoming. I have never had an encounter other than a few strange incidences while in the woods but I find the topic fascinating. 

On 12/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Thank you, always been interested in the unknown. Their is always a expanation 

Hi to all....just saying a hello - I have followed this subject for many years and am renewing an old interest....I'm sure there are many new encounters and stories to read and hear about on the site.

Bigguy

Hey everyone!! I love all mysteries and especially bigfoot. My fav. A friend told me about this forum so I'm looking forward to catching up with everything and learning lots. I'm in Canada and would love to travel to the PNW to look for bigfoot. 

Welcome to the BFF BigfootForever.  A trip to the PNW is not necessary but would be a pleasant trip. You have a lot of Saquatch in Canada and they are big. Local is good.

Hi! My name is Teresa Randolph. I'm a married homemaker from a small town in Oklahoma. I've never had an encounter, but I find it all fascinating. I've been interested since I was a child and seen The Legend of Boggy Creek.