New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Greetings from New Jersey! Although I've seen many unusual things here in the Garden State, I have not yet seen a Sasqustch, but would be honored to! I am a believer and am particularly fascinated with Native American lore regarding them. I look forward to many hours of reading and learning. Great to be here!

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone,

Glad to be back here, was a lurker on here about 20 years ago.  Been interested in Bigfoot and the unknown since I was a kid, staying up late watching new episodes of Sightings and the X Files.  Lifelong fan out of the outdoors, I have not had an encounter.  I am from Northern PA.  It is possible I heard a whoop howl close to 10 years ago at an old house we were staying at at the time.

I have a strong belief that these creatures are indeed real and I am happy to finally be back on here.

-Jimmy

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome back to the BFF Jimmy.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Mikecs, Horhang, OnlookerofMayhe, KGBrown, Kevin Shea, Matissio, del, Grub-Girl, and solomikesquatch!!!

Hope you enjoy the forum and ask if you have questions!

I have no idea what to say here.  lol  I am a sad shell of a human being that finds some succor in reading interesting stories of encounters with strange beasts while I lay in bed unable to sleep.  

• Upvote 1

Glad to join and get educated and updated.  I have been intrigued since I first saw the PG Film back in the late 60’s and had an unexplained encounter hunting in northern Ontario Canada in 1987.

Hi there, found my way here from Reddit with a link to the bill Munns report, very interested to continue reading so I have subscribed.

Cheers :)

• Upvote 1

My name is Jack. I've been interested in bigfoot since I was a little kid. I have watched a ton of bigfoot related shows and recently found this website while researching bigfoot information. I have never had a Bigfoot encounter myself, but I am a believer in him. I hope to learn much more about bigfoot via this website, and one day maybe go searching for Bigfoot in the Appalachians.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys and gals 

I hav been interest in bigfoot since I was a kid. I grew to become an artist, graphic artist and photographer so I love the pics and vids. Patty film I can only see a real creature.

Thanks everyone 

• Upvote 1

Hello from the Ozarks. Avid Bigfoot junkie since mid '70's when I had my own experience in the Bob Marshall Wilderness of Montana. To this day I will openly tell people I do not know what I saw. But what I do know is what it was not. A story for another day.

• Upvote 1