For the knowers who have seen them up close...

NatFoot

SSR Team

Yeah in Thailand, especially in rural parts, not wearing shoes is common.

Even in built up areas you regularly see people not wearing shoes.

And their feet are different too, hugely different, toes far more splayed than mine anyway.

It’s like they have 4 hands instead of 2 + 2.

Admin

Of course people walk barefoot, the question is, do they watch where they step like the PGF subject does.

I do not think its a black and white issue.

Patty doesnt watch every step. In the look back frame is she walking? Of course.

People who walk barefoot definitely toughen their feet up like Cody Lundin. But Im sure Cody pays more attention to where he is walking than a logger with cork boots.

But even then you better pay attention with boots in the PacNW. A slick mossy rock, or a log that will roll an ankle, can cause a broken leg or a serious fall.

But with that said. You always have to be aware of your more distant surroundings than just whats under your feet.

And watching Cody digs all sorts of stuff out of his feet tells me he is either not watching each step or the terrain demands he just plods on.

Its a grey area.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

Can we move on from the foot fetish talk?

:focus:

I dont think anyone could call Cody Lundins feet a fetish. More like a cry for help.

SSR Team
23 hours ago, gigantor said:

Of course people walk barefoot, the question is, do they watch where they step like the PGF subject does.

It can’t just be a “yes” or “no” can it.

Do they watch their every step ? Of course they don’t.

Do they ever watch where they step ? Of course they do.

What I’m getting at is that their feet are different to mine and yours, tougher even.

Admin

The original question by NatFoot was that he thought that a BF walking hunched forward (with the head down) doesn't make sense.

I simply offered a plausible explanation as to why it makes sense. BF is watching his step.

When I think of something more primitive? Maybe because of the time/life book chart growing up as a kid?

I think of it as walking hunched over. I found a similar chart.

I hope you know Gig that we love you and I'm not trying to beat you up. Your explanation is plausible.

IMG_1453.JPG

While this doesn't exactly look like any of the ones I saw, I'm not really surprised. Like us they are all individuals and each completely different in looks and personality.

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2019 at 12:46 PM, MindSquatch said:

Supposedly a person called Massey took a photo of a potential Sasquatch in a cave just feet away. What he captured on film was a close up of what appears to be the left eye. What's even more fascinating is that these Beings are using fire. There were lighters found in the cave and  appears to be what they started the fires with. Where did they get the lighters from, and the intelligence level in being able to figuring out how to use them. The other fascinating with these Beings, is that it appears they raised pigeons in the cave for eggs and the pigeons themselves for eating later. Very fascinating article!

http://www.ghosthuntingtheories.com/2019/02/cave-humanoid-caught-in-photo-massey-man.html?m=1

That photo is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. I think it's the pale, almost grey skin.

It would be an interesting experiment to gather as many BF faces (illustrations) as possible and run them through something like this: http://faceresearch.org/demos/average

Edited by Nipissing
Duplicate posts

I agree.  I do not think there is really any known creatures with an eye like that.  It has to be either alien or some type of CGI.  

Mindsquatch

I am sorry but I am going to have to call it out about that photo of the eye on the ghosthuntingtheories. But I really think that the eye is that of a upclose blue eyed horse. If he was able to get a photo of a eye then he should of been able to get a photo of the whole creature with no problem.  I am not sure what type of horse that might be but it is a horse and these creatures eye's are not on the side but facing forward like golf balls. They are just huge and when your light shines on them they show up like golf balls.

21 minutes ago, Nipissing said:

A horse's pupil is normally horizontal; that cream horse's eye looks odd. 

When contracted kinda like a cats eye.

But when the pupil is fully open its round on cats and horses.

I think the picture looks like some sort of boar.