Jump to content
NatFoot

For the knowers who have seen them up close...

Recommended Posts

MindSquatch
50 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Mindsquatch

I am sorry but I am going to have to call it out about that photo of the eye on the ghosthuntingtheories. But I really think that the eye is that of a upclose blue eyed horse. If he was able to get a photo of a eye then he should of been able to get a photo of the whole creature with no problem.  I am not sure what type of horse that might be but it is a horse and these creatures eye's are not on the side but facing forward like golf balls. They are just huge and when your light shines on them they show up like golf balls.

I'm still on the fence about the eye, but with different types of Sasquatches out there, who really knows. There were tracks along with hand prints in the cave also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWWASAS

The eye looks ET'ish to me.     I like to conjecture about civilizations capable of interstellar travel.   They likely have catalogs of planets in the galaxy suitable for maintaining their form of life.      As in ocean travel, if a ship has mechanical trouble you head for the nearest suitable port.    Makes me wonder how many times earth has been landed on waiting recovery and rescue operations.    While space is a very unfriendly place to be if you have mechanical issues,   entering a planets atmosphere is a dangerous operation too.      How many times have crashes happened, stranding the survivors?   Throw in a few objects found that indicate a strange anachronism and it makes me wonder what is possible.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MindSquatch
2 hours ago, NCBFr said:

You may be right as I have no better ideas, but it still looks off for a horse:

 

image.thumb.png.550fe455eb7401a4df987481a236f3f2.png

That's the photo upside down, she shows another photo with the way it should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug

It looks bovine to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catmandoo
9 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

They likely have catalogs of planets in the galaxy suitable for maintaining their form of life.

 

Predators have had us in the travel-hunting brochure for a long time.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NathanFooter
On 2/1/2019 at 1:16 PM, Huntster said:

 

Sassfooty.

 

 You made my day.  Carry on.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sasfooty

Mine too! :biggrin:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redbone
SSR Team

Hey Look! I can do it too! Compelling huh?

eye.jpg.b0adb1f0bb9da785d7a556ad0e148d37.jpg

 

See what it really is.

Spoiler

spoiler.thumb.jpg.ef48e0e7af747a016b5ffbea3a151641.jpg

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWWASAS

Tatonka!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Forestpeople

They are all individually different. No two alike. Ive always been amazed how different they are.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWWASAS

Could you provide information about the differences you have seen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Forestpeople

Sure, I have had them around me since I was little.  Ive noticed that first they can be all different colors, as well as hair coats. Some have a longer hair while others can have very short all over.  There is a male that Ice seen many times his hair is only about an inch on his head and face. He doesnt have the hairless face like some do. There's no spot without hair on him. But all short. His body from shoulders down gets about 2 inches. Others also vary in length. Not all have the conical head. This particular male had a head shaped exactly like our men would have. He also wasnt as bulky in body. Others body type can be massive. Ive seen some with bald faces. Also some that actually look like a long flowing beard on their face. One female that came with a baby had such long hair all over her body it was amazing. Body types differ as well.  They are as diverse as we are. Colors can range from Brown, black,  white, red reddish brown or black or grey etc. Eye color also is different. Some blue green brown or black.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWWASAS

Interesting.  Any differences in ear size or location?    Do some or any look like Patty in the Patterson Gimilin film?    The juvenile I saw had longer ears or at least hairy ears that made them look like they were pretty high on the head.      Any differences in noses?   Human or Ape like?  

 

Are you in what we call a habituation situation?    They live on your property or something like that?    You said you have been around them since you were little.    If you are not comfortable discussing this on the open forum feel free to contact me privately.     I have to warn you that some of the skeptics think people like you are making it up.     Hell they think I make up stuff too.   

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twist
4 hours ago, Forestpeople said:

Sure, I have had them around me since I was little.  Ive noticed that first they can be all different colors, as well as hair coats. Some have a longer hair while others can have very short all over.  There is a male that Ice seen many times his hair is only about an inch on his head and face. He doesnt have the hairless face like some do. There's no spot without hair on him. But all short. His body from shoulders down gets about 2 inches. Others also vary in length. Not all have the conical head. This particular male had a head shaped exactly like our men would have. He also wasnt as bulky in body. Others body type can be massive. Ive seen some with bald faces. Also some that actually look like a long flowing beard on their face. One female that came with a baby had such long hair all over her body it was amazing. Body types differ as well.  They are as diverse as we are. Colors can range from Brown, black,  white, red reddish brown or black or grey etc. Eye color also is different. Some blue green brown or black.

 

Would you say they are all one species but with variation? I assume you have seen them in family groups, they are intermixed within a family group as you explain?    Have you ever witnessed a prejudice within BF based on their physical differences?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Huntster
4 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

........The juvenile I saw had longer ears or at least hairy ears that made them look like they were pretty high on the head........

 

How large was this juvenile? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...