Area X/NAWAC updates?

dopelyrics

BFF Patron

Along these same lines I had a highmount trailcam turned out of position to look straight down (by a treeclimbing varmint or hellbent insurrectionist with a long heavy stick or rope?). Of course they could have hooved in with a treestand/ladder too, most too lazy to carry something that far though.  Interesting thing is in look down mode it captured bobcat, deer, raccoon etc can't recall if I got a bruin in that position.   Very strange but obviously they get close to tree trunks esp oaks for food, smells, scent marking etc.  The mounting swivel was very stout when cam was checked so it took quite a bit of force to turn it down nearly 75 deg. 13 or more feet up the side of a tree.  On a nearby cam I did catch a shadow around/on a tree that looked suspiciously humanoid but out of field of view, BF?  I think not.  Using the three dot edit which is new to me to say the cam did not have any scratches or visible signs of teeth marks or anything so it wasn't chewed or pawed.  I have had older heavier reconyx without bear boxes chewed and scratched and also torqued around on cables. One of those old reconyx came up with an error code that said it had to be returned to the factory.....uber expensive so I am a little bitter about (of course out of warranty). 

Edited by bipedalist