The Sasquatch Research Dream Team

Guest wudewasa

Guest Forbig

Please don't leave out Bobo, he's needed for comparisons being the only one with the girth of a Sasquatch. Not to mention he's very entertaining.

Guest dml7788

Please don't leave out Bobo, he's needed for comparisons being the only one with the girth of a Sasquatch. Not to mention he's very entertaining.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Forbig

After watching the grand finale of Finding Bigfoot I say make Matt Moneymaker the leader of the pack. The mayor in Alaska asked for him by name not any of the others on any of your lists.

Rick Noll, Thomas Steenburg, and I'd even keep Cliff, Bobo, and Ranae. I don't need to see Meldrum placed in this. I'd rather use Bindernagel for guest appearances.

p.s. Let's grab Jael from Fact or Faked for the times we need to bait bigfoot with a hottie in a bikini ;):D:wub: .

Guest CaptainMorgan

Rick Noll, Thomas Steenburg, and I'd even keep Cliff, Bobo, and Ranae. I don't need to see Meldrum placed in this. I'd rather use Bindernagel for guest appearances.

p.s. Let's grab Jael from Fact or Faked for the times we need to bait bigfoot with a hottie in a bikini ;):D:wub: .

I'm glad someone else sees it my way!

Did you see her as a mermaid?

Ditto on "Rick Noll, Thomas Steenburg, and I'd even keep Cliff, Bobo, and Ranae". I would have a couple of more addition too.

Guest bumfish

If I could bring back Rene Dahinden it would be him, and a few others maybe Meldrum and Napier! Mainly Dahinden though, I think he is the greatest Sasquatch researcher of our time.

Rick Noll

Cliff Barackman

Esteban Sarmiento

Bobo

John Mioncynski

Adrian Dorst (photographer, wildlife guide and sasquatch witness from Tofino)

• 2 weeks later...

...And don't forget, that specialized team would need a 'Sasquatch/Bigfoot' scout to lead them thru the darkest corridors of Squatchdom. (That would be like 'rolling prices back' at Walmart.)

In addition to a tracker, you need a couple of special operations vets. People who are experienced in tracking other highly intelligent and skilled individuals who are actively seeking to evade them. Tracking bigfoot has all of the intricacy of a grandmaster chessgame.

1. Someone who can identify their field sign. a tracker/ expeirenced bigfoot investigator/ track caster.

2. Thermal / daylight videographer and experienced outdoorsman.

3. A forensic expert with mobile lab, to verify biological samples authenticity.

4. An experienced long term witness / scholar on bigfoot behavior.

5. An ecologist to help predict when and where food sources are peaking and plot it against historical sighting locations.

6. Audio expert in array surveilance.

Guest parnassus

Joel Hardin, Bobby Flay, Bob Saget, Peter Byrne, Michael McLeod, Bear Grylls, Greg Long, kitakaze, DesertYeti, wolftrax, Jon Stewart, Saskeptic, Matt Crowley, Smith and Wesson. David Daegling, Joshua Blu Buhs, a polygraph expert, and a social worker.

Guest tracker

Same old names same old results. If these people were so good why are we still just talking about it? seriously. First you got to locate them before any research can begin. And none of those names can get it done. A person can interview as many witnesses as they want and take a thousand print cast and they will still be no closer.

Anyways it most likely will be someone off the grid and out of the limelight. Then that person may call one of the self promoting celebs?

JMO

Edited by tracker