The Sasquatch Research Dream Team

Guest wudewasa

For the show: It's fine the way it is. Maybe some habituation sites, and working with many different Sas organizations.

For study: The usually primatologists and human psychologists, through long term habituation. Jane Goodall style.

For proof of existence(body): Some local big game hunters/native trackers and a SEAL team. The SEALS for hightech equipment and tactics. Think Predator the movie.

Edited by dopeyj

He's the one ray of objectivity I noticed on Meldrum's editorial board. It'll be interesting to see how long he lasts.

Why exactly is that? Do you know something about Colin Groves, Walter Hartwig, and Chris Loether we don't? Ian Redmond is the Chief Consultant for GRASP - the UN's program for Great Ape Survival. Is it just because he was on a bigfoot show that he's no longer a "ray of objectivity"?

Why exactly is that? Do you know something about Colin Groves, Walter Hartwig, and Chris Loether we don't? Ian Redmond is the Chief Consultant for GRASP - the UN's program for Great Ape Survival. Is it just because he was on a bigfoot show that he's no longer a "ray of objectivity"?

Sorry, and thanks for pointing out my error, HairyMan. I was just being hasty with my comment, and you are right that there are multiple heavy hitters on the board, not just Disotell. I would like to apologize to the BFF for my comment.

Thaaat's where I've seen him before. The Rongovian Embassy.

Ha, ha - back in my day the only people I knew who went to the Rongo were into the wacky weed. (Of course, a couple of them are now prominent ornithologists . . .)

Meantime, I hear the "Ithacation" is so bad right now that they CANCELLED CLASSES today. Crazy . . .

Ha, ha - back in my day the only people I knew who went to the Rongo were into the wacky weed. (Of course, a couple of them are now prominent ornithologists . . .)

Meantime, I hear the "Ithacation" is so bad right now that they CANCELLED CLASSES today. Crazy . . .

We went up to Ithaca for the girls, none to speak of at our institution, and we'd heard about a sequence of drinks called the dead, dying, and suffering bastards.

There were times in those years when I felt like I was in the roadhouse scene from Animal House (which happened to come out between our second and third years).

Edited by JDL

I'm sorry, but I see all these names being name-dropped by people, of others who are already supposedly deeply involved in BF research, and aren't getting the job done as it is.

Why is throwing a bunch of "bigfoot celebrities" together supposed to accomplish anything substancial?

Honestly?

I would sincerely hope that someone with a nifty sense of humor and some cooking skills would be included.

I'd apply.. :blush: That's all that I could bring :blink: plus having some emergency medical equipment around would be handy, and I know how to do all of that stuff. :ph34r: Would the team overlook me being terrified of a captured BF? :blob:

A dead one is okay, but having a BF attacking the camp would be scary. :unsure:

Guest Bsal9872

Dave Canterbury- Expert Survivalist, Tracker, Hunter, Ex-Sniper and Avid Outdoorsmen

Michael Nichols- National Geographic Wildlife Photographer

Jeff Meldrum- World's Leading Bigfoot Researcher

Jane Goodall- Primatologist, World's foremost expert on chimpanzee's

Navy SEAL- Nuff said...

Me- Bigfoot Enthusiast and Intermediate Outdoorsman ;)

• 3 years later...

My Sasquatch Research Dream Team would be made up of people that:

1) have seen a BF, so we can get past the, "Oh Crap they really are real!" phase.

2) has experience and knowledge of the local/native wildlife and their behavior, vocalizations, sounds, tracks, and other sign they make.

3) has not given a speech at a BF conference, has not written a BF book, does not have a BF website, does not have a house or room full of BF paraphernalia, and does not take a selfie with every bigfooter they meet.

4) Does not have panic attacks when out in the field.

Oh, Who am I kidding? All I need is to take Megan Fox with me on an expedition, because she would be the one to find a bigfoot.

• Upvote 2