Anyone Know Of Any Celebrity Bigfoot Encounters?

Actually he took his first survival course at the age of 25 (1986).

I was mistaken about the Yukon

In 1990 Stroud became a guide for Black Feather Wilderness Adventures leading canoe excursions into the Northern Ontario wilds

It was also during this time while on a survival course he met his future wife, photographer Sue Jamison.[2] They married in 1994 and together left for a year-long honeymoon in the remote Wabakimi area of Ontario which was to become the basis of the documentary Snowshoes and Solitude. Afterward, the couple moved to Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories where Stroud was employed as an outdoor instructor to special needs individuals of aboriginal descent

So you can make a snap judgement that he just heard an elk but didn't know it based on your expert opinion, however while I DO NOT believe that Sasquatch exist, I find it concerning how some people automatically believe they know the answer based on a quick interview.

What would be interesting and perhaps Hunster will know the answer to this, this happened to Les while he was doing his show in Alaska. It would be interesting to know if the location that the show was done at has a know elk population there. An ocean bay called “Taroka Arm†is where this episode was filmed

As for Ted Nugent I don't believe for a second that if he found a dead Sasquatch in the woods, that he would leave without taking a piece. The man is a world class hunter that has hunted all over the world as well as a first class publicity hound.

To be the first person to prove Sasquatch existed would be too much for him to leave it alone.

Edited by MagniAesir

Guest JAGNJ

I'm not saying his knowledge about "survival training" is all wrong - I Just don't equate "survival training" to being knowledgeable about wildlife. It is a very specific niche.

If he had spent his whole life in the bush and been putting meat on the table from his early teens - then I would respect his opinion more about wildlife.

Wiki tells us he was a garbage man and musician until he took some survival courses when he was about 30 and then he got involved in storytelling and making movies and TV shows.

You truly believe having a working knowledge of indigenous wildlife isn't a part of survival training? :o

Here's what you do. You go get dropped off in the middle of the wilderness with no food or water and just what you have on your back to survive for 7 days. AND while you're at it, lug around 60 lbs of camera equip and document the whole thing. Till then his opinion > yours so far as I'm concerned.

I have no idea why people take such exception to such an innocuous interview.

Edited by JAGNJ

Guest wild eyed willy

I don't know of any other celebritys who have had encounters, But I can think of several I would like to ask. Bear Grills, Dave and Cody from dual survival.

marlin perkins, Bill Dance..

Note to the septics: When you can scavenge for 7 days and be found alive when the plane comes back, then you are entitled to have an opinion as to the credibility of the Survivormans account. In the mean time, get another beer and sit back down in your armchair and don't touch your Keyboard. Its easy to be critical of the people who go out into the woods looking for proof that Bigfoot exists, it takes no effort on your part at all.. So I challenge you all to get out in the field and find evidence to prove Bigfoot doesn't exist...

Guest Cervelo

I don't know of any other celebritys who have had encounters, But I can think of several I would like to ask. Bear Grills, Dave and Cody from dual survival.

marlin perkins, Bill Dance..

Note to the septics: When you can scavenge for 7 days and be found alive when the plane comes back, then you are entitled to have an opinion as to the credibility of the Survivormans account. In the mean time, get another beer and sit back down in your armchair and don't touch your Keyboard. Its easy to be critical of the people who go out into the woods looking for proof that Bigfoot exists, it takes no effort on your part at all.. So I challenge you all to get out in the field and find evidence to prove Bigfoot doesn't exist...

[/quote

]

I'm always entitled to my opinion and the beer :)

Been there done that.....next :thumbsup:

Oh yea no plane or saftey net walked out all by myself :P

Guest JAGNJ

I'm always entitled to my opinion and the beer :)

Been there done that.....next :thumbsup:

Oh yea no plane or saftey net walked out all by myself :P

Wow you video taped it and everything?? Where do I subscribe?

Guest Cervelo

Wow you video taped it and everything?? Where do I subscribe?

Reruns at 4:30am on the skeptics only channel :)

Guest wild eyed willy

I experienced it therefore it happened right!

Not so easy when your challenged on something you know to be true, but can not prove.... Perhaps you could keep this in mind as you respond to others in the same boat.. Just saying

Guest RayG

Note to the septics: When you can scavenge for 7 days and be found alive when the plane comes back, then you are entitled to have an opinion as to the credibility of the Survivormans account.

But we aren't talking about his entire week-long stay in the bush, we're talking about a very small fragment of that, in which he head a sound he could not identify. You have apparently used his momentary audio experience as an opportunity to jump upon the bigfoot wagon, whilst I'm skeptical that what he heard was an actual bigfoot.

So I challenge you all to get out in the field and find evidence to prove Bigfoot doesn't exist...

And how is anyone, skeptical or otherwise, supposed to do that?

RayG

Guest Cervelo

Not so easy when your challenged on something you know to be true, but can not prove.... Perhaps you could keep this in mind as you respond to others in the same boat.. Just saying

Yea that really smarted! Don't really get where your coming from but good luck with your mission!

Guest wild eyed willy

But we aren't talking about his entire week-long stay in the bush, we're talking about a very small fragment of that, in which he head a sound he could not identify. You have apparently used his momentary audio experience as an opportunity to jump upon the bigfoot wagon, whilst I'm skeptical that what he heard was an actual bigfoot.

And how is anyone, skeptical or otherwise, supposed to do that?

RayG

The same way we believers are suposed to prove they do exist.. go out research, look for evidence that supports your claims/ beliefs. All I'm asking is that you put as much effort in to your side of the discussion as we on the other side of the topic do. Is'n that fair?

Has anyone bothered to e-mail either one of these guys and ask? Trust me, a bigfoot e-mail request would snag some assistant's or secretary's attention, you might actually get an answer.

Why bother- the Truth has spoken- it was an elk with an owl hooting on it's antlers.

Tim B.

PS- No one KNOWS what it was. I'm going to go with the guy who heard it.

Guest RayG

wew, maybe you're just not getting the irony of what you wrote. Please explain how someone is supposed to find evidence that bigfoot does NOT exist? No matter what is NOT found, bigfoot might be behind the next tree, so you can never prove he doesn't exist.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been following the bigfoot mystery?

RayG

Edited by RayG