Anyone Know Of Any Celebrity Bigfoot Encounters?

Ever been to dinner, been talking to people- everyone's telling stories or presenting theoretical ideas about things they are interested in. Sometimes there's one guy at the table, no matter what you say, it just couldn't have happened that way. No possible way according to him. Every time someone discusses anything, the "table skeptic" says, "Nope- couldn't happen." Eventually, the table gets quiet. Intentionally or not, the "self-appointed skeptic" has halted all conversation- because they know the things they are interested in will be talked down, shot down, drowned out or disparage in some apparent self-appointed truth crusade.

I like talking about things I'm interested in. I don't listen to stuff if I don't agree with or don't find interesting. I never go and seek out a conversation I don't value and invest my time in shooting down other's opinions or beliefs. I would never go to the "Factual fallacies in the existence of Bigfoot" board and try to convince them that they were wrong. To be honest, I don't get the motivation.

Tim B.

Yes, we don't invite those kind anymore :lol:

Guest wild eyed willy

Yea that really smarted! Don't really get where your coming from but good luck with your mission!

Just the type of responce I would expect from you. Avoid Avoid Aviod....

You can't argue with logic. Have a wonderfull evenning

Yes, we don't invite those kind anymore :lol:

(I'm pretty sure a couple have slipped through)

But hey- as long as everyone's clear on the owl riding the elks horns through the Alaskan bush then the "skeptics" have won the day!

Tim B.

Guest wild eyed willy

wew, maybe you're just not getting the irony of what you wrote. Please explain how someone is supposed to find evidence that bigfoot does NOT exist? No matter what is NOT found, bigfoot might be behind the next tree, so you can never prove he doesn't exist.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been following the bigfoot mystery?

RayG

I don't mind your asking at all. I have been following it since I saw the PGF as a youngster... Most of the paranormal interests me. I have been following the forums for about a year, but not this one. I just joined this one.

Now to answer your question on finding evidence.. If I wanted to disprove the existance of a Bigfoot in a specific area, I would look for reasons it couldn't exist there, such as a lack of available food supply, lack of shelter habitat, lack of water. Whatever it is presumed the creature would need to survive.

Guest wild eyed willy

Has anyone bothered to e-mail either one of these guys and ask? Trust me, a bigfoot e-mail request would snag some assistant's or secretary's attention, you might actually get an answer.

I have not. But it is a good idea.

Guest RayG

Now to answer your question on finding evidence.. If I wanted to disprove the existance of a Bigfoot in a specific area, I would look for reasons it couldn't exist there, such as a lack of available food supply, lack of shelter habitat, lack of water. Whatever it is presumed the creature would need to survive.

I believe I've been to such a place. Was there twice as a matter of fact. Stayed there a total of 51 weeks. This is the place, called Alert, Nunavut, the northernmost permanently inhabited place in the world:

Alert002.jpg

RayG

Guest wild eyed willy

I believe I've been to such a place. Was there twice as a matter of fact. Stayed there a total of 51 weeks. This is the place, called Alert, Nunavut, the northernmost permanently inhabited place in the world:

Alert002.jpg

RayG

****, I hope you baught a postcard while you were there..LOL You might want to find a new travel agent, but I'll bet you got the room for a good price.

• 3 years later...

Ever been to dinner, been talking to people- everyone's telling stories or presenting theoretical ideas about things they are interested in. Sometimes there's one guy at the table, no matter what you say, it just couldn't have happened that way. No possible way according to him. Every time someone discusses anything, the "table skeptic" says, "Nope- couldn't happen." Eventually, the table gets quiet. Intentionally or not, the "self-appointed skeptic" has halted all conversation- because they know the things they are interested in will be talked down, shot down, drowned out or disparage in some apparent self-appointed truth crusade.

I like talking about things I'm interested in. I don't listen to stuff if I don't agree with or don't find interesting. I never go and seek out a conversation I don't value and invest my time in shooting down other's opinions or beliefs. I would never go to the "Factual fallacies in the existence of Bigfoot" board and try to convince them that they were wrong. To be honest, I don't get the motivation.

Tim B.

I know this is an old, resurrected necro-thread, but I wanted to let everyone know that I saw this cool documentary a while back about a series of encounters that Lee Majors had back in the 70's with a particularly ornery bigfoot, and get this: he claims the bigfoot was actually a ROBOT! How crazy is that?!? Unfortunately I don't have a link handy 'cause I'm on my phone, but I'm sure you could find it on youtube without much effort.

Edited by Bonehead74

I didn't really want to bring that up. I thought it was better to let folks discover that on their own, what with how contentious the bigfoot/UFO connection is here.

SSR Team

I know a couple of WWE Wrestlers official accounts follow a certain Sasquatch related twitter account when they only follow under 200 accounts and are followed by tens of thousands, don't know about any encounters they've had though.