Ever Have Physical Contact With Bigfoot ?

Guest Lesmore

Admin

Looking forward to reading that HR.

Rock's correct, if you don't know what it is you've encountered then "I don't know" is an honest answer.

If you can't recall something then the same goes for that.

All too often we see folks making the quantum leap from point A to point BF when there may be other explanations or issues to consider.

An honest account will flow in all directions consistently. Front to back, back to front, middle to front, and so on...People will forget minute details over time and may fill in some blanks however the basic structure of the report will vary little, if at all. That's one difference between an actual experience and a fraudulent claim or story. A few thorough interviews can generally separate the facts from the fluff.

I read a report recently where a guy was knocked down in a field. I think it was a BFRO one but I'm not sure. Apparently his friends scared the creature. The guy was some distance away. I think he heard them scream or something and he heard something coming towards him. He was running in a corn field and the BF ran into him and knocked him over. He said it seemed like it was surprised to collide with him. It then quickly kept moving.

I probably butchered this story. Does anyone else remember reading this? I can't find it right now.

Ya and the BF left a deer behind when he hit the guy... still alive too.

Edited by TKD

I was running through the woods about 9:00AM one morning, and ran into a Bigfoot standing still behind a large rock. The impact knocked me down & out briefly, and when I regained my senses, it was standing over me, our legs still touching. He meant me no harm, or he would've just reached down and grabbed my 14 year old butt. It was the scarest **** thing that ever happened to me though, and is why I have this crazy 'hobby' of finding another one. This took place in Texas, July of 1969, and while on a canoe trip on the Brazos River. Place is still wild.......picture below. Happened back in the woods a ways, on top of the cliff.

post-193-050623400 1285189167_thumb.jpg

Guest TooRisky

I was running through the woods about 9:00AM one morning, and ran into a Bigfoot standing still behind a large rock. The impact knocked me down & out briefly, and when I regained my senses, it was standing over me, our legs still touching. He meant me no harm, or he would've just reached down and grabbed my 14 year old butt. It was the scarest **** thing that ever happened to me though, and is why I have this crazy 'hobby' of finding another one. This took place in Texas, July of 1969, and while on a canoe trip on the Brazos River. Place is still wild.......picture below. Happened back in the woods a ways, on top of the cliff.

Man are you sure it was one of those Big Hairy Texas CowGirls going potty behind that rock.... LOL Just Hacking on ya... Good story thanks for sharing...

• 3 months later...
Guest wvanative

I have been within a foot of a young one close enough to touch it but did not .

Creekfreak, I would love to hear your story of being only a foot from a young one. You can PM it too me if you feel comfortable doing that.

Also I looked at the picture of the cliff and I could not see anything, maybe my eyes are going bad or the mind is LOL

WVaNative

Guest wvanative

I forgot to also say there is a report from TX about a guy who was out for a walk near a lake and as he came up over a rise he startled a bigfoot sleeping in the grass. He said it got up and ran right at him and as it passed him it gave him a football type forearm block that sent him flying head over heals backwards. If I remember he said it knocked the hell out of him.

WVaNative

I hear ya HR, but those folks need to decide for themselves how best to reconcile that- individually- and decide whether they want to share. However, when you come to an open forum such as this or the old BFF, with the intent to put your experiences out there, then it shouldn't be considered some form of brutality for folks to ask direct, pertinent questions and to expect direct, pertinent answers.

If you bring in a cart full of Bull, you'll most likely leave with it. If you bring in something compelling, stand behind it, answer questions about it, provide supporting evidence, etc... What's anyone going to say about an individual who stands firm in this respect?

I'm still waiting on that witness to come share his encounter...JMO.

here's the link to my sighting mb. http://userpages.umb...1-05Update.html

id be glad to answer any questions that you, or anyone else, has about it.

Alright, I assume you are one of only a few people who has actually had physical contact.

What happened? How did you know you hit it and what did it do? Love to hear you elaborate.

Admin

Lordpiney, the link isn't working for me. I would love to hear or read about your encounter. Is your sighting in BFRO reports?

Edited by WV FOOTER

Lesmore, I can think of a few.. cannot sleep tonight, just not sleepy so might as well write. In Apes Among Us by John Green, he details a woman who went to check out some gunfire on her land which was posted NO HUNTING. So her thoughts were to go let them know they were not welcome. I do NOT have the copy of the book in front of me right now so memory only.. I THINK it took place in Oregon. Anyway, on her way to where the gunfire was, on the other end of a rectangular stand of woods, she first had to cross a fence and it was near the edge of the woods OPPOSITE of where the gunfire was. I read this to understand she was going to walk along the edge of the woods to get to within earshot of the hunters to scold them. In crossing the fence she immediately closed contact with something big smelly and hairy. She said it happened so fast. Whatever it was had humanlike hands, grabbed her arm and whipped her into some clover into the field. I think it was about fifteen feet in the air. When asked what she saw, she couldnt get past the hairy big arms and hands and lots of brown hair and reddish eyes.. She got up turned around and nothing there.

(It had gone back for the cover of the woods). It made a point, she grabbed her rifle (still standing by the fence) and went back home.. SCREW the hunters I hear her saying in the back of my head while I think about another cerveza...) An investigator got to her in time to still smell part of the aroma on her jacket.. and all agreed, it was quite an aroma.

Next story I can remember is a gal driving a car in the Michigan northwoods was turning around and one came from the side of the road and grabbed her arm.. she screamed and accelerated out of there.. it let go.. otherwise there would have been complications. If memory serves me correct this is one of the witnesses that was put under in hypnotism but reacted so violently they brought her out of it.

Next report is one I am sure many here are familiar with.. a biologist with the BFRO when researching sheep in the mountains often had bear come in to his tentcampsites because of bacon grease on the sides of it..(I could never figure out why a tent sale and repurchase did not happen here)I forget the spelling of the mans name but he works with dda & Jeff Meldrum : John Miozinski. His experience was abstracted this way: Sleeping, bear nose poking through tent wall, crap, so he punched it whereupon it jumped back. I know its a tent wall but come on.. for a grizz or a sasquatch its like its not there... in this case the bear nose turned out to be a knee cap. Not a bear knee cap either.. and it was a sasquatch since he saw it later in the evening after it was launching twigs, acorns or other forest debris at him when he was outside after tending the fire

which he fell asleep by.

I hope others add to these. I know of several I do not have permission to make public and I just got another great great exchange tonight on the phone which involved another situation (that has been repeated)of touching. So it happens.

Another one: I interviewed a native Amer woman years ago and she told me her son had walked into one one night. Eventually I was able to interview

him. I asked him about it. He verified he was her son. He told me he had walked into one one night. What happened? He answered me: I did not know he was there. He stood next to the house and I walked into him. He didnt move, he just like cleared his throat. I thought he was going to rip me apart. Or kill me. But he didnt and I ran back into the house.

Do I believe him ? The first few years after I had a series of interviews with many people from this area I did not know what to think. But now knowing what I know.. yeah, I believe him. I doubt most people would.

------------

Another: http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=5333

Edited by treeknocker