Ever Have Physical Contact With Bigfoot ?

Guest Lesmore

A little more info on my encounter, and wish I could just post the link here, but low-tech Dave can't do it:( Anyway, go to www.bfro.net, Texas - 1969 - July, Palo Pinto County. Also,if you search www.texasbigfoot.com and the same County, you will see a few more stories, and of particular interest to me, the story of Hugo's Monster, or the Brazos Apeman, going back over 100 years. Another little bit of info though on my encounter, and is the ONLY time this has ever happened to me......but when I first focussed in on the 'creature', I totally lost control and peed in my shorts.

If you read the BFRO Report, I had another visual witness, and about 20 others who heard the commotion......Greg (whatever-your-last-name-is), if you are reading this, give 'r a post dude! Haven't seen 'Greg' since we left Camp Grady Spruce that summer, and he is one of my Top 3 persons I would like to see & talk to again. He was 20 or so yards behind me running through the woods, and he happened upon the scene as I was finally getting up and running off, but he saw the creature.......we both jumped off that cliff to get away.

Guest BFSleuth

I read a report recently where a guy was knocked down in a field. I think it was a BFRO one but I'm not sure. Apparently his friends scared the creature. The guy was some distance away. I think he heard them scream or something and he heard something coming towards him. He was running in a corn field and the BF ran into him and knocked him over. He said it seemed like it was surprised to collide with him. It then quickly kept moving.

I probably butchered this story. Does anyone else remember reading this? I can't find it right now.

You didn't butcher the story, the hunter in the story did butcher the deer, though! lol .... here's the link:

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=3385

The fascinating parts of this story for me: a still living deer was dropped by the BF in the middle of the corn field, a officer of the law came to investigate and put down the deer, and the deer was then given to the hunter to butcher. The deer's hind leg was almost twisted off below the knee and had been pulled out of the hip socket. The back was broken and there was massive internal damage and the meat around the rib cage was heavily bruised.

Compare this to this report:

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=8547

... the method of killing the wild pig was to slap it against a tree then pound it into the ground "like pounding a table top" until it stopped moving or squeeling, from the start of it's 90 foot charge to death was estimated at about 4 seconds.