Ever Have Physical Contact With Bigfoot ?

Guest Lesmore

Guest tracker

I don't care to play "whose is bigger" with you. Through your own words you've made extraordinary claims, and those claims remain simply stories until proven otherwise.

Yes i am sure it seems that way. I say what I mean or believe straight out, No sugar coating or watered down opinion in fear of what staff or some members waiting for a misstep to pounce might say. This is not forum enterainment for me, or a just a topic to display articulate skills. I am in the field most weekends in all types of weather, frezzing or getting eatten alive by bugs. I understand why other field persons have abondoned the forums. These people understand my opinion and can relate to my experiences. The talkers or debaters can't and will never understand until they start spending some serious time in the field.

I try to respect the rules in forums but they seem to be created for debating clubs .and not for the experienced field person that want to swap info and share their knowledge and meet others. I stand by what I say even if I get in trouble from the teachers. In the field where it matters most it would be different.

Regardless, I like some of your post. tracker dry.gif

Edited by tracker

Life experience, gained both in the field and indoors, has taught me that defensive people generally have good reason to be defensive.

Correct, being called a liar and insane on a internet forum can make a person defensive.

Correct, being called a liar and insane on a internet forum can make a person defensive.

It could even make a person get "offensive". <_<

Some people prefer that over being defensive.

• 3 weeks later...

I found this post on another forum.

I have not ...but my brother had an encounter back in 1975 in Bellingham Washington out near Mount Baker...

He owned his own dairy up there and loved to hunt and he has hunted darn near everything on the North American continent that you can think of...

Anyways, he was out looking for a cow that was do to calf any time and she had not came up near the barn area that late afternoon... so he got on a tractor and started driving around near the south eastern side of his property... That terrain there is rough and it is packed with timber and brush... There was a small draw near where he was going to go look and he parked the tractor and walked down into it... He tripped over a log, and when he stood up the log he tripped over... stood up..

He sais it was clearly female, about 8 foot of her, around 600 pounds or more and she stunk...she grunted and hit him in the chest with her open hand as if to push him away. He fell down and she stepped right over him and took off up through the woods...

My brother came back fast and was really rattled.... Now i do not know for sure what he saw, but I do know this...wjat ever he saw out there changed him...he never went hunting or fishing ever again. He never went out looking for his cows ever again and he never went anywhere out in the fields with out a hand gun or rifle or both...

Call it what you will, but my brother never was prone to lieing and he never was afraid of anything he had ever hunted... so I really do not know, but I believe he really saw something up there...

link

I found this post on another forum.

link

Interesting account. If true a creature 2 feet taller and 400 lbs. heavier than the average guy would definatley scare the hell out of you. It's surprising there isn't more hospital visits from hunters or hikers if these creatures wanted you out of the way.

I was running through the woods about 9:00AM one morning, and ran into a Bigfoot standing still behind a large rock. The impact knocked me down & out briefly, and when I regained my senses, it was standing over me, our legs still touching. He meant me no harm, or he would've just reached down and grabbed my 14 year old butt. It was the scarest **** thing that ever happened to me though, and is why I have this crazy 'hobby' of finding another one. This took place in Texas, July of 1969, and while on a canoe trip on the Brazos River. Place is still wild.......picture below. Happened back in the woods a ways, on top of the cliff.

Did you notice the smell that we hear about? That is a scary story, but you lived to tell about it. Thank you for sharing..

I talked to a young man who told me he ran into one that was standing on the outside of a house in the dark. His mother told me to talk to him. He was a big man, about 20 when I talked to him. It had happened two years before (approximately)and he said he was dwarfed by it. It had little reaction, kind of a short growl oooo. He freaked out and ran back into the house and I believe he mentioned a slight odor but not much. Eventually

the family reported a face in the window and most researchers did not take them serious. I certainly am in no position to say one way or the other

but after a series of communications and comparisons, it seemed to match what I have read that others have claimed. He was not touched.

Big Tex, amazing, no wonder you continue. Best of luck in your adventures and good luck with that. Regarding the other hands on, it is almost like they treat us (close up) like a teenager would treat his brother... kind of gruff but no harm intended.

Hello all, and been meaning to post here again, great thread!

TooRisky......if it had been a Cowgirl.....well, I might be chasing something else these days:)

Squatchholic....I posted the picture again to show the cliff that I ran off of after my encounter, and was in a total blind panic. I had just climbed the cliff, and should have known it was there, but no, never ever been close to that frame of mind again. Incredibly, I landed in some low lying bushes, which saved me serious injury or death. I also had no knowledge of Bigfoot at that time, so my mind couldn't make any association.

TreeKnocker....you are right, in retrospect, he meant me no harm, and was just curious. He did roar at me AFTER I screamed/yelled at him, as I was in a crab-walk going backwards.

I didn't notice any smell, but my mind was in a panic mode, and if there was an odor, it just didn't register.

OK.....not letting me post the picture today.....the cliff was about 40 feet.

Hello all, and been meaning to post here again, great thread!

TooRisky......if it had been a Cowgirl.....well, I might be chasing something else these days:)

Squatchholic....I posted the picture again to show the cliff that I ran off of after my encounter, and was in a total blind panic. I had just climbed the cliff, and should have known it was there, but no, never ever been close to that frame of mind again. Incredibly, I landed in some low lying bushes, which saved me serious injury or death. I also had no knowledge of Bigfoot at that time, so my mind couldn't make any association.

TreeKnocker....you are right, in retrospect, he meant me no harm, and was just curious. He did roar at me AFTER I screamed/yelled at him, as I was in a crab-walk going backwards.

I didn't notice any smell, but my mind was in a panic mode, and if there was an odor, it just didn't register.

OK.....not letting me post the picture today.....the cliff was about 40 feet.

It'd be interesting to know how often people have unintended physical contact with bears, wolves, deer etc. Personally I am having trouble seeing bigfoot, the ultimate super-smart clandestine wood-dweller, as an animal so unaware a person can stumble literally right into it.

BFF Patron

Love the farmer's log with feet story.

BFF Patron

Love the farmer's log with feet story. BigTex your encounter should be in the top 50 for sure.