Sasquatch Ontario A Hoax?

The Truth

BFF Patron

Was Todd from Ontario too?  

2 hours ago, Twist said:

It’s a shame how they muddy the waters but the more they are discussed the more attention they are getting.  As PT Barnum said, “there’s no such thing as bad publicity”

If you have no morals and no reputation to uphold....

2 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

He is in British Columbia.

2 hours ago, cmknight said:

Not all Canadians ... just Ontario Canadians. LOL

I would have thought with curling season during winter months most Canadians would be preoccupied with that.

If it's a hoax, I'd really like the guy saying so to show us how it was done. If it's fake, the vocals are amazing and that dude should be working in Hollywood. 

If it's real, then it's 100x more amazing than i currently think it is, which is assuming a hoax.  I'm open to being proven wrong, but am not holding my breath.  Im not impressed with Sasquatch Ontario aka Mike whatshisnsme, but i do like the quality of the vocals.

Edited by Madison5716

BFF Patron
15 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

What is the deal with the most prolific hoaxers being Canadians?   Too much time to kill in the winter months?   I guess some people seek fame and will go to great lengths to get it.     If I ever get a good video I will probably not even claim I took it.    It might even be fun to say it was taken by someone else and declare I think it a hoax.  I cannot see myself at Ocean Shores or Kennewick giving a presentation.   I am too private a person for that.   

I still have not met that habituator who claims to be good buddies with a group of BF.    Kinda of afraid of him for some reason.    If I ignore that little guy on my right shoulder telling me to be careful,   I get burned.  For all I know he wants to take me out to the group of BF so I can be their dinner.  

There is a well-known BF researcher in Washington state that claims to attend the BF rendezvous periodically and has witnessed birth of triplets or some such thing, where have you been?

BFF Patron
31 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

There is a well-known BF researcher in Washington state that claims to attend the BF rendezvous periodically and has witnessed birth of triplets or some such thing, where have you been?

Is that the one that says he shakes hands with them all the time and can read their stick glyphs?    He must have attended their school to know how to read their glyphs.     If one shook my hand I would wash my hand for hours decontaminating it.  Who knows what kind of pathogens they carry and are immune to that are deadly to us.  

BFF Patron

Speaking of hoaxing I saw a local news clip yesterday about some University of Washington computer scientists.       They have developed software that can take a still picture,  process it, and create a three dimensional picture of the subject that can be made to walk around, turn sideways, and walk any direction with arm and leg movement of someone walking.    Someone could take a still shot of Patty and make her walk any direction.    So much for believing any picture or video.   

Edited by SWWASAS

The more SFX advance the less credible any video or photograph becomes.   As Norse states often, we are going to need a body for proof.  

Sasquatch Ontario is indeed the hoaxer of hoaxers.

It's very sad that someone would need attention to that extent that they would make the claims they do.

22 hours ago, Arvedis said:

What a ridiculous hobby. Maybe he is living off an inheritance and does not work.

The audio editing doesn't seem slapped together so he must have spent time doing a mix. A pretty good job of it as far as just audio quality is concerned. An amateur would sound like he's in a bathroom. I find it hard to believe simply hanging outside a window doing a range of Bigfoot vocalizations comes though cleanly unless the engineer really knows the capabilities of the software. Also, there are different depths so he must have been using multiple microphones.

If anyone thinks this is an easy hoax, try it and see how realistic you can get with it  It would be a curious experiment.

Dwayne's been in and out of jobs for many years, according to someone I know who did some background checks on him. He lives with his mother in law so he may be living rent free. His father died a couple of years back and it's possible that he was bequeathed some money there. But who knows. He doesn't live at the cottage so it's not like he's there all the time. He controls the situation and tells Paterson when he can and can't come. It's a perfect set up. You'd think that Paterson would be able to deduce that evidence only happens when he's with Dwayne. But nope, he keeps on truckin'. Note that Paterson went there many times without Dwayne and/or Dwayne's consent and absolutely nothing happened. This was not only confirmed by his ex who accompanied him, but also confirmed by Paterson himself who stated that he hadn't heard any vocals since he and Dwayne parted ways. What Paterson fails to tell us is that he hasn't had anymore tic-tac-toe or drawings either. And up until he and Dwayne became buds again, there were no prints found, and no gifting, marbles or touching. Isn't that enough to show him that he's being hoaxed? All of the evidence was provided by good old Dwayne. Yeah, it is a ridiculous hobby. He's a sick man. 

There is a large lake behind the cottage and a hill in front. So, natural reverb gives the illusion that it's a studio creation. But Paterson has admitted to using multiply mics to record the audio. And with Dwayne being a musician, perhaps he's blending the recordings together. Apparently one of the mics is right below the window Dwayne bellows out of so at the very least that may explain the volume. 

It's an easy hoax if you have willing participants. I highly doubt that Dwayne is spending countless hours making each recording just right. He has the advantage of the perfect environment to work with. A couple of us are heading out to the area soon to suss it out. I'll report back. You can see vid and pix on the channel exposing the hoax and a Facebook page gave the address of the cottage. I did some research and it's true that it's a public access road. So contrary to Paterson lying about it being private, anyone can travel there. I'm not sure if it's permitted, but I can provide the address in a private msg (if allowed). 

18 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

If it's a hoax, I'd really like the guy saying so to show us how it was done. If it's fake, the vocals are amazing and that dude should be working in Hollywood. 

If it's real, then it's 100x more amazing than i currently think it is, which is assuming a hoax.  I'm open to being proven wrong, but am not holding my breath.  Im not impressed with Sasquatch Ontario aka Mike whatshisnsme, but i do like the quality of the vocals.

Dwayne, the cottage owner, did have some vids up on youtube showing how he hoaxed everything. He did show that he is the voice of Nephatia, so that's a done deal. The footprints he makes are pathetic and clearly he's using a combo of his barefoot and hand to modify the print. The first few prints were just simply his own foot. Paterson, ever the fool, didn't bother to ask Dwayne to compare his foot with the initially prints. Had he done so, he would have seen that they were the same. But then Dwayne got a bit smarter and began extending the heel of his own imprint. Remember, he has to work fast so that Paterson doesn't catch him. Although I'm really beginning to think that Paterson is going out of his way to NOT catch him. He's making too much money now off of the hoax to just let it end. Not to mention that his reputation will be ruined forever should he fully admit that he was hoaxed. At this point he's hinted that he was hoaxed with the marble tossing, but he won't commit to it.

The vocals are not really amazing. Is this amazing?

20 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Todd Standing? He's living in Alberta. 

21 hours ago, Arvedis said:

He is in British Columbia.

As far as I know, though, he is from Canmore, AB.

On 6/25/2019 at 1:53 PM, Dan Magoo said:

Paterson clearly has NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder). It's so classic. If you have followed this dog and pony show from the start, and remember Toejam, the following symptoms are literally seeping out of his pores. 

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Add the fact that his YT channel has been monetized for awhile now, and he is soliciting donations, it totally behooves him to continue this charade. 

Very true Magoo. There's actually a video on the channel exposing Paterson all about the possibility of him suffering from NPD. Here it is for those who are interested. 

I am not so certain it is narcissism.  He seems more concerned with upholding his belief that the experiences were real.

Watched a few of the videos (there are many on youtube all by the same person under different accounts). Some of it is compelling.  Other parts seems like they are intent on fulfilling a vendetta so my guess is they know Mike/Dwayne personally.  That person belittles Dwayne as well so I don't think it is Dwayne doing the videos.

This video was just uploaded to another channel exposing the hoax. I just received a notice about it and have watched about half of it. It is very interesting and profiles the cottage owner Dwayne who admitted to hoaxing Paterson. Sad that he did this. Karma will get him back. 

9 hours ago, Arvedis said:

I am not so certain it is narcissism.  He seems more concerned with upholding his belief that the experiences were real.

Watched a few of the videos (there are many on youtube all by the same person under different accounts). Some of it is compelling.  Other parts seems like they are intent on fulfilling a vendetta so my guess is they know Mike/Dwayne personally.  That person belittles Dwayne as well so I don't think it is Dwayne doing the videos.

In reading Paterson's comments I get the sense that he's def a narcissist. He belittles anyone who questions his beliefs. He keeps saying things like "You have no contact experience" and "you just don't know". Somehow only he knows. He also says things like "this is a one of kind situation". Isn't that narcissistic? Whoever made the vids is def close to them. They seem to know a lot about them. It can't be Dwayne making the vids for the very reason you cite. Maybe it's the guy who Paterson used to idolize? His name is also Mike but his last name is different. Someone told me that one of the Ontario bigfoot research groups was involved in investigating. Ontario Bigfoot or something like that. I can try to find out.