Sasquatch Ontario A Hoax?

The Truth

BFF Patron

This is the guy who posted up the famous "fish eye" picture of the BF taking his own picture as I remember.   The picture was traced to a google graphic of a fishes eye IIRC. 

Most of the crowd got off that sinking ship then that had any semblance of accountability not to reinforce these wankers.   I must say BF voices cracking the ice was great too though.  The rest of this documentation is just icing on the cake. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Truth said:

This video was just uploaded to another channel exposing the hoax. I just received a notice about it and have watched about half of it. It is very interesting and profiles the cottage owner Dwayne who admitted to hoaxing Paterson. Sad that he did this. Karma will get him back. 

In reading Paterson's comments I get the sense that he's def a narcissist. He belittles anyone who questions his beliefs. He keeps saying things like "You have no contact experience" and "you just don't know". Somehow only he knows. He also says things like "this is a one of kind situation". Isn't that narcissistic? Whoever made the vids is def close to them. They seem to know a lot about them. It can't be Dwayne making the vids for the very reason you cite. Maybe it's the guy who Paterson used to idolize? His name is also Mike but his last name is different. Someone told me that one of the Ontario bigfoot research groups was involved in investigating. Ontario Bigfoot or something like that. I can try to find out. 

Mike Smith, perhaps the hidden hand of mockery.

Honestly, even though what went on is kind of funny and it would be good to close all the loops on how everything was pulled off, this all boils down to a couple of dopes messing around in the woods. 

39 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Mike Smith, perhaps the hidden hand of mockery.

Honestly, even though what went on is kind of funny and it would be good to close all the loops on how everything was pulled off, this all boils down to a couple of dopes messing around in the woods. 

Smith, yes that's the guy. He seems to have gone into hiding. Paterson mentioned him in one of his vids saying that he "was up to no good" (paraphrasing here). Yet I distinctly remember reading some posts by Paterson touting how amazing Smith was and that he would never hoax. But we still have Dwayne confessing to the hoax and even Paterson stating that Dwayne was "tossing some marbles to throw off the intruders." It begs the question as noted in one of the vids exposing the hoax, how could Paterson know when Dwayne was hoaxing and when he wasn't hoaxing if he was not aware initially that Dwayne was hoaxing the marble tosses (to throw off intruders). And how the heck would tossing marbles throw off the intruders? And how the heck does it explain the witnesses observing Dwayne vocalizing out the side window? Was he doing that too to throw off the intruders even though sounding exactly like Nephatia? If he sounds like Nephatia, he is Nephatia. Paterson's bogus story about Dwayne confessing because he was intimidated by the military and government is a ludicrous story. If the government were involved they would have put an end to all this long ago.

Fact remains, evidence follows Dwayne, not Paterson. That's the smoking gun. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WSA said:

Might be a toss-up as to who has more time on their hands....our hoaxer or the debunkers?   

Seeings how we are 3 pages in, half dozen of one, six of the other lol

I'm going to channel my inner DWA and just say that Science is to blame, and Scientists. He did/does have a point. When there is a knowledge vacuum on this scale of importance,  Science should be working overtime to fill it. If Science doesn't do its job, we get lots and lots of opportunistic wahoos like the S.O. perps who are glad to step up and fill that demand. Lookee here, it happened again. 

1 hour ago, WSA said:

I'm going to channel my inner DWA and just say that Science is to blame, and Scientists..........

DWA was roundly disliked on this forum. I had no problem with the guy. Maybe that's because I'm as much (or more) an a$$hole as he is, but as far as Science goes with regard to this phenomenon, I sure hope DWA didn't out-do me disparaging them. It's difficult for me to write appropriate and complete condemnations of Science outside of the Tar Pit, but I do try. 

..........He did/does have a point. When there is a knowledge vacuum on this scale of importance,  Science should be working overtime to fill it........

His (our) point is beyond denial. When Science works overtime to deny any and all responsibility for a phenomenon that they've invested nothing but denial into, and which not only won't go away but grows, they're invisible garments become embarrassingly unfashionable.........even if they can't catch the clue themselves.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Huntster said:

DWA was roundly disliked on this forum. I had no problem with the guy. Maybe that's because I'm as much (or more) an a$$hole as he is, but as far as Science goes with regard to this phenomenon, I sure hope DWA didn't out-do me disparaging them. It's difficult for me to write appropriate and complete condemnations of Science outside of the Tar Pit, but I do try. 

My beef with DWA was that he believed if you stacked enough evidence high enough? It would break the back of the skeptics...

Which means that if someone was offering up a cow track as Bigfoot evidence and you told them it was a cow track? Then DWA would fly off the handle. He was the Big Mac of the Bigfoot world.... quantity was king. He wasn’t objective like you are Huntster. You call it like you see it and you have a vast amount of experience as a woodsman. Calling a cow track a cow track is not handing the skeptics a win. It’s honesty.

I didn’t always dislike him, but he got annoying. 

57 minutes ago, Huntster said:

You mean he was more of an a$$hole than me? 😮

Oh HECK NO!

😆

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, The Truth said:

This video was just uploaded to another channel exposing the hoax. I just received a notice about it and have watched about half of it. It is very interesting and profiles the cottage owner Dwayne who admitted to hoaxing Paterson. Sad that he did this. Karma will get him back. 

In reading Paterson's comments I get the sense that he's def a narcissist. He belittles anyone who questions his beliefs. He keeps saying things like "You have no contact experience" and "you just don't know". Somehow only he knows. He also says things like "this is a one of kind situation". Isn't that narcissistic? Whoever made the vids is def close to them. They seem to know a lot about them. It can't be Dwayne making the vids for the very reason you cite. Maybe it's the guy who Paterson used to idolize? His name is also Mike but his last name is different. Someone told me that one of the Ontario bigfoot research groups was involved in investigating. Ontario Bigfoot or something like that. I can try to find out. 

I have not watched this video.  It appears that the poor guy has "LLS"........."Limp Lizard Syndrome".  They are years away from a cure.........................

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Huntster said:

You mean he was more of an a$$hole than me? 😮

You more than met your match in this non-thinking idjit.

Still, he could read reports like the wind. No matter how illogical, a report proved it all. Ugh!

• Haha 1

BFF Patron

So you could throw a marble out of the tent and hit the roof of the cottage, isn't that special.  Can't blame a guy for sleeping on the sofa instead of in the tent.   So steep terrain you could fall off it into the road.   Did I miss something or did the camera person drop the camera and take a fall up there filming the four-wheeler?  

Edited by bipedalist
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Twist said:

Your just boisterous and vulgar.   DWA was condescending and arrogant.  

LOL! So condescending and arrogant is worse than boisterous and vulgar?