Implications of Hybridization - v1.1

Huntster

16 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

Because.......you may be looking in the wrong place.

. I am absolutely NOT looking in the wrong place. That place you're talking about supposedly already HAS the known mystery DNA. So why look there. That big 7-8 foot tall hairy creature that lives in the woods (remember him, or her?) is what we do not have the DNA of. There's nothing hard about this. 

Just now, Solvedit said:

Suppose most of them live in somebody's basement, consigned to an endless monotony of daytime TV and Xbox.........

That would be my son. We've never done a dna test on him, but my brother did one. He's 47% sub-Saharan African, 43% eastern European, 7% native American, and 3% east Asian. He's 6'4" tall, but not quite as hairy, strong, or loud as I am.

.......Suppose we found the number of bigfoot sightings declined sharply after Roe V. Wade.......

That generally seems to be true. Do you speculate that abortions, which happen regardless to dna testing, tend to weed out homo sapiens "with issues"?

........Suppose irreplaceable DNA is being brought closer to extinction with every passing day.  

That might be the goal........

6 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Huh. That's the point I thought I was trying to get you to accept.

Not as long as your street people are your only DNA source of reference. There's something in the woods that MUST be a part, like 50%, of that point you're trying to get me to accept.

9 minutes ago, Huntster said:

But in the case of Zana, that has occurred.

In the case of Kwit. And it's assuming that Zana's DNA and the North American Sasquatch's DNA show the same species. And that the North American Sasquatch's DNA is the same as your street people's who Solvedit has said is Sasquatch DNA. No one can make that leap with out North American Sasquatch DNA.

9 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

Suppose most of them live in somebody's basement, consigned to an endless monotony of daytime TV and Xbox.  

Suppose we found the number of bigfoot sightings declined sharply after Roe V. Wade.  Suppose irreplaceable DNA is being brought closer to extinction with every passing day. 

Do you ever listen to yourself? You support speculation with suppositions backed by what-ifs and expect to be taken seriously as some kind of research theorist? "Sold to the Mob" comes to mind as an example. Nothing you have said is moving this Forum's needle one iota which means what?

19 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

Suppose most of them live in somebody's basement, consigned to an endless monotony of daytime TV and Xbox.  

Suppose we found the number of bigfoot sightings declined sharply after Roe V. Wade.  Suppose irreplaceable DNA is being brought closer to extinction with every passing day.  

13 minutes ago, Huntster said:

That generally seems to be true. Do you speculate that abortions, which happen regardless to dna testing, tend to weed out homo sapiens "with issues"?.....

That might be the goal........

11 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

What if they never capture another bigfoot because already extinct, perhaps because of Roe V. Wade?

This discussion is getting ugly, folks. Outa here.....

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Not as long as your street people are your only DNA source of reference. There's something in the woods that MUST be a part, like 50%, of that point you're trying to get me to accept........

The wildmen (like Zana) obviously must be tested, but they're incredibly rare, both in reality and according to Solvedit's theory. The one sasquatch-type that has been tested was Zana, and she has been proven to be 100% homo sapien "with issues". 

And it's not only street people who might be sasquatches, although I would postulate that (like escaped slaves) theie culture should be more heavily peppered with sasquatches. We have a 7'+ tall scientist on the forum you can test......if he's amenable. If he's not, I'd hate to press the issue. Maybe a mandatory dna testing protocol is in order? It can be done during mandatory vaccine administration, no?

In the case of Kwit. And it's assuming that Zana's DNA and the North American Sasquatch's DNA show the same species. And that the North American Sasquatch's DNA is the same as your street people's who Solvedit has said is Sasquatch DNA. No one can make that leap with out North American Sasquatch DNA.

It is certain that both Khwit and Zana were tested, and since their dna came back as 100% sub-Saharan African, it is clear that huge, hairy, strong, speechless women with incredible tolerance to cold and who can swim swollen rivers and run faster than a horse can be 100% homo sapien. Neither almas or sasquatch exists yet.........scientifically. 

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

.......What if they did find a creature that looked just like the Patterson Gimlin film?  Would it matter if it had been imprisoned in someone's basement?.......

They did. Her name was Zana. She was imprisoned in a hole in a wealthy guy's yard. It didn't matter at the time, but the esteemed Dr. Margoryan did write a paragraph bemoaning her ethical treatment, so unless you hope to pay her progeny reparations, all is covered.

........What if it's not completely like your image of a Sasquatch?  Wouldn't science in general and this forum in particular, still be interested in a Yeti, Almas, Skunk Ape, Grassman, Yowie, etc?.......

I'm not. Sorry, I don't care about city sasquatches. I have one in my living room right now watching NFL morons. I like the big, hairy, strong mountain types.

........What if they never capture another bigfoot because already extinct, perhaps because of Roe V. Wade?.......

The extinct versions who leave bones thousands of years old are the very ones scientists are interested in. We have plenty of those, thanks.

25 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

........We're all mostly from Africa and it is unclear when the DNA in question left.   Actual Cascade Mountains Sasquatches must have left Africa in time to cross the Bering land bridge 15,000 years ago, assuming the sightings do go back to before Columbus.  

They can be escaped African slaves "with issues".

18 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

.......But my scenario for how the "bigfoot" DNA surfaces means those particular offspring are likely to be aborted if abortion is available.  

If your theory is to have merit, Zana's parents would have had to know before her birth that she might be born with her "issues".

17 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

If there were someone like that alive today, they could be set free and sent to remedial ed.  

If found by ethical authorities in most nations, maybe. But, then, who cares for them if they can't speak or function in society?

18 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

??? your logic is breaking up.  What's Zana got to do with it?.......

Zana has everything to do with it. She was an obvious almas/sasquatch, yet she turned out to be a 100% homo sapien "with issues". Unless her parents were also like her physically, there would be no way for them to know that she would be born a monster, especially in 19th Century Abkhazia. And your entire theory hinges upon latent dna showing itself as two parents with that latent dna unknowingly bore a human with a higher hominin dna makeup, and thus showing the signs in their physical characteristics.

24 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

.......My point was a correlation of a reduction in bigfoot sightings with the passage of Roe V. Wade would suggest they are coming from mostly human people who are carrying around traces of long dormant, deeply recessive DNA from extinct hominids. 

Why would parents of a potential sasquatch child get an abortion at a higher rate than any other people?

22 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

If they were escaped slaves, then the legends would only go back to the 1500s.  Do they?  Is there an oral tradition that the Sasquatches only appeared in the past few hundred years?........

Aboriginal American oral tradition indeed recognizes sasquatches well before the 1500's, but they also sometimes describe them as homo sapiens that have gone wild, exactly as Zana somehow did.

.......I'd say the extinct specimens, while interesting, are not nearly as interesting as not letting potentially living ones to go extinct. 

I would strongly agree, but I'm not a scientist, and I'm not involved in any decision making regarding the issue, so I just observe and marvel at science and its wisdom.

Admin
7 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Why would parents of a potential sasquatch child get an abortion at a higher rate than any other people?

And how would they know the child will be a sasquatch, is there a test ala Down syndrome?

What’s the ballpark estimate of hybrids trapped in basements?  I would assume basements as opposed to attics, due to the need for outer walls of a certain structural durability due to the heightened strength of these creatures.  

In areas with higher groundwater levels that would preclude basements, perhaps we look for the addition of reinforced sheds on the property shortly after the birth of a child in the family?  The city or county permit office would be a good place to start…or perhaps an informal inquiry could be made with local contractors.  

Some families might lack the resources for such construction, so Uhaul rentals from areas with high groundwater to regions with a dryer substrata more suitable for basements would be a big red flag.  Uhaul being a private company, these records will not be available through Freedom Of Information Act requests…so existing employees will have to be convinced or compelled to share such information.  Perhaps a long term solution could be placing Sasquatch researchers into the Uhaul ranks to gain access to their records?  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

You wish you had proof, and you want us all to be in the woods looking for it.  Got it.

Who in their right mind would want you in the woods?

52 minutes ago, Solvedit said:

I was hoping to move the needle to a little crowdsourcing

To what end?

47 minutes ago, Huntster said:

We have a 7'+ tall scientist on the forum you can test......if he's amenable

Not hair covered, lives in the woods, weighs 500+ pounds, and is hair covered head to toe.

53 minutes ago, Huntster said:

It is certain that both Khwit and Zana were tested, and since their dna came back as 100% sub-Saharan African, it is clear that huge, hairy, strong, speechless women with incredible tolerance to cold and who can swim swollen rivers and run faster than a horse can be 100% homo sapien.

No, they can be 100% Homo only. Sapiens maybe, but not Sapiens sapiens.

55 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Neither almas or sasquatch exists yet.........scientifically.

That's the odd thing about the Sasquatches, though. No one has officially, nor scientifically, said that they don't exist. The correct word officially AND scientifically is "unrecognized." That's a huge difference.

• Downvote 2

Xbox has been mentioned in few times as a source of entertainment  or possibly a form of pacification for these creatures.

Given their greater strength and (assumably) poorer impulse control due to their bestial nature…a fragile piece of plastic like an Xbox controller would not fare well or long in the creature’s hands.  I am not sure if we could look at abnormally high purchase quantities of these controllers?  Or perhaps track requests that may have been submitted to Xbox for custom controllers of unusual size or durability?  I am just spitballing here…

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot