Is the US government actively trying to make the Sasquatch race extinct?

RedHawk454

14 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

I'm sure this guy might disagree. Check out his very interesting channel.

Where's the evidence?

7 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Well no one has claimed to bag a bigfoot in Skamania County yet but given the number of missing people in the county woods,   I would not bet that bigfoot has not bagged a few humans.    

Based on what?   Other than pure speculation is there any evidence that BF has bagged a human?  

Other than the Bauman story, I know of no other similar claim of a sasquatch killing a human, but if they exist, I'm sure it has happened occasionally. Deer and elk kill people occasionally. 

I agree Huntster.   What I’m curious about is the idea people have that it’s common enough that it is part of the explanation on missing people in forests.   That, to me, means that it happens frequently enough that it accounts for a decent %.  I may very well just be reading to much into the comment though.  

I’m of the belief that while overly capable of killing humans it’s go to move is either evacuation of the site or a bluff to make the human leave the site.   Self preservation is goal #1 and that starts with as little interaction with humans as they can muster. 

I can understand that if BF was kidnapping people in the Forrest/Natuional Parks especially childern they may want keep it quite. But over all they would just go in and Kill them. Problem solved. Thats is The governments M.O. 

Look what they did to the Wolf and Cougar Population way back when.  So if they Do know about it. There wouldn't be much of them left. BF Might be smart enough to understand that. But I think They, like us - see us like we see them. Something strange similar to them.  

3 hours ago, Twist said:

........What I’m curious about is the idea people have that it’s common enough that it is part of the explanation on missing people in forests.   That, to me, means that it happens frequently enough that it accounts for a decent %.........

I think Paulides has profited well on the ease with which God's Creation swallows people up. As an Alaskan, I know this very well. I was nearly swallowed up in 2012, and I could have easily never been found. There is literally no limit on the ways one can disappear forever. It happens here almost daily.

Is a deadly sasquatch encounter or two part of the explanation? I believe it may very well have been over the past couple centuries, but it is a miniscule percentage of them. My experience and reading puts the top three causes as falls, drownings, and exposure.

1 hour ago, Franco said:

I can understand that if BF was kidnapping people in the Forrest/Natuional Parks especially childern they may want keep it quite. But over all they would just go in and Kill them. Problem solved. Thats is The governments M.O.........

Agreed. That's what Alaska officials do with bears that attack people. A couple of years ago a bunch of officials were looking for a missing man in the Chugach mountains near Eagle River. One of them was attacked and mauled by a bear. They later found the man's remains. He had been killed by a bear. They put a couple helicopters in the air with shooters and killed about a dozen bears in the area. 

The problem with them doing this with sasquatches is keeping the original victim quiet, if they survived the attack. I really think that sasquatch attacks occur, but the vast majority are bluffs (like with gorillas), and they are extremely rare. The sasquatch would much prefer to withdraw than even put on a bluff charge.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I think Paulides has profited well on the ease with which God's Creation swallows people up. As an Alaskan, I know this very well. I was nearly swallowed up in 2012, and I could have easily never been found. There is literally no limit on the ways one can disappear forever. It happens here almost daily.

Is a deadly sasquatch encounter or two part of the explanation? I believe it may very well have been over the past couple centuries, but it is a miniscule percentage of them. My experience and reading puts the top three causes as falls, drownings, and exposure.

Agreed. That's what Alaska officials do with bears that attack people. A couple of years ago a bunch of officials were looking for a missing man in the Chugach mountains near Eagle River. One of them was attacked and mauled by a bear. They later found the man's remains. He had been killed by a bear. They put a couple helicopters in the air with shooters and killed about a dozen bears in the area. 

The problem with them doing this with sasquatches is keeping the original victim quiet, if they survived the attack. I really think that sasquatch attacks occur, but the vast majority are bluffs (like with gorillas), and they are extremely rare. The sasquatch would much prefer to withdraw than even put on a bluff charge.

Yes, but Paulides vets each report. Obvious fallings, drownings and exposure do not make it into the books. Only mysterious disappearances do. Not saying it’s Bigfoot. But something was not normal about the case. For example in Bart Schleyers case he had been partially eaten by a Bear. But what ever killed him had carefully peeled all of his clothes off. Not a tooth or claw mark to be found. He didn’t take his own clothes off because nothing was unbuttoned. So what could undress a man in the wild like that? 

1 minute ago, norseman said:

Yes, but Paulides vets each report. Obvious fallings, drownings and exposure do not make it into the books. Only mysterious disappearances do......... 

I understand, but mysterious disappearances don't rule out natural causes.

.........For example in Bart Schleyers case he had been partially eaten by a Bear. But what ever killed him had carefully peeled all of his clothes off. Not a tooth or claw mark to be found. He didn’t take his own clothes off because nothing was unbuttoned. So what could undress a man in the wild like that?

Something that wouldn't (or didn't)  unbutton his clothes.........like him in a hypothermic state of mind. As I approached the hypothermic point-of-no-return in 2012, I did exactly that; removed my clothes without unbuttoning either my shirt or pants, primarily because my fingers wouldn't work anymore in fine motor mode. Removing one's clothes is actually a hallmark sign of fatal hypothermia:

https://www.livescience.com/41730-hypothermia-terminal-burrowing-paradoxical-undressing.html

• Like 1

BFF Patron

Hunster you are speaking a ton of truth and in your hey day on this topic sir!  Keep it up!

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron
17 hours ago, Twist said:

Based on what?   Other than pure speculation is there any evidence that BF has bagged a human?  

Of course it is pure speculation and my own opinion.    This forum allows that.  

I am very familiar with the missing in this area.   I have even participated in a couple of searches.     These are the facts that suggest bigfoot may be involved.: 

1  The majority of missing without a trace are women hiking or mushroom gathering alone or with others who get separated.   They are rarely armed.  

2.  Massive and extensive searches of these women do not give any clue or find any trace.     No articles of clothing, packs or any artifacts.   

3.  Predators often leave behind clothing,  parts, and evidence of a kill.  

4.   Many disappear hiking on popular trails.     Searchers expect falls may have resulted in injuries or death,   so they carefully search hazardous areas.   Most who die from accident are found.    

5.   Grizzly are not in this part of Washington State.    Black bears are not as dangerous.  Cougars may be involved but problem cougars don't last long if they do not show fear of humans or attack humans.   They are shot by DNR.   

5.  The Native American oral histories discuss kidnapping of women.   Why would bigfoot suddenly stop doing what they have done for centuries?    A woman grabbed and hauled off would leave no trace which is exactly what happens with many of the missing.  

Perhaps bigfoot has learned that kidnapping or killing humans causes trouble and have stopped.   But that seems less likely than for it to continue.    If it does not happen as often as 150 years ago that is probably because the number of bigfoot is smaller now than then or that humans now are more likely to be armed with guns.     Certainly armed men might be the factor that causes more women to go missing than men if there is BF involvement.  

Edited by SWWASAS

30 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

........The Native American oral histories discuss kidnapping of women.   Why would bigfoot suddenly stop doing what they have done for centuries?........

I believe this is very possible, however I also believe it to be very rare........perhaps one woman per decade or so. I would further speculate that the women who are taken die shortly afterwards of exposure, which makes one wonder what the sasquatch thinks of the situation.

I also have to wonder why men like Albert Ostman or Muchalat Harry are occasionally taken. It is noteworthy that the only survivors of abductions by sasquatches appear to be men.