Why Don't We Have a Bigfoot Body Yet?

Celtic Raider

On 10/12/2019 at 12:29 PM, georgerm said:

It sounds like a man or bigfoot. It was described as being tall and covered with two inch long black fir that made me to think bigfoot. The human part was a long beard, and hand stiched rabbit furs. I've never heard of Sassy having a cloak made of furs. Has anyone?  Below is a log structure that I found 4 miles south of Reedsport, Oregon. My friend Red is pictured here. Was it man made of a bigfoot nest? I'll go back and look for hairs.

post-447-0-33273700-1415843895_thumb.jpg

Personally it is to small for BF nest..... 

The bigfoot nests seem to be like gorilla nests; more built like ground cover than overhead cover. They tend to use trees and overhangs for their overhead protection.

• Upvote 1

Here are two more views of the same nest. Bigfoot could lay out in there. It could be a homeless shelter or a bigfoot blind or nest. It must be a bigfoot  nest since it's blurry and out of focus ....a blobnest........ kind of like a blobsquatch.

post-447-0-28093400-1415844043_thumb.jpg

post-447-0-04856500-1415843958_thumb.jpg

To get back on the topic, we don't have a body yet for many reasons already discussed. I just heard a report from Pack West Bigfoot and a farmer with a rifle failed to shoot a bigfoot killing one of his sheep. He claimed the BF tore off the sheep's head. I've been against killing one, but this shot would be justified. I just heard another report of three bigfoots surrounding a buck, one charged, and twisted the head nearly off. Maybe people are vanishing since BF is a brutal meat eater. We don't have a body because people are soft hearted and won't shoot a human like animal. 

Edited by georgerm
add more
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Might be informative to know which season these incidents occurred in. An account that was posted somewhere earlier was from two cross country skiers so it was during a time when other food sources were scarce or non-existent? Like nuts, berries, rodents and other small animals like raccoons or opossums etc.. Other animals like mountain lions, bobcats, foxes and coyotes would be quicker, more agile and therefore tougher to run down or even ambush. Bear cubs would be denned in with their mothers?

Edited by hiflier

2 hours ago, georgerm said:

Here are two more views of the same nest. Bigfoot could lay out in there. It could be a homeless shelter or a bigfoot blind or nest. It must be a bigfoot  nest since it's blurry and out of focus ....a blobnest........ kind of like a blobsquatch.

post-447-0-28093400-1415844043_thumb.jpg

post-447-0-04856500-1415843958_thumb.jpg

To get back on the topic, we don't have a body yet for many reasons already discussed. I just heard a report from Pack West Bigfoot and a farmer with a rifle failed to shoot a bigfoot killing one of his sheep. He claimed the BF tore off the sheep's head. I've been against killing one, but this shot would be justified. I just heard another report of three bigfoots surrounding a buck, one charged, and twisted the head nearly off. Maybe people are vanishing since BF is a brutal meat eater. We don't have a body because people are soft hearted and won't shoot a human like animal. 

Is there a link you could post about this farmers story?

georgerm-   Blobnest. Great response. Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Maybe, we cant shoot because they are so much like us. The mind shuts down. Honestly, I hunt I don't know if I could pull the trigger on one. I would if Threatened... at a min a close warning shot. Problem is if there are more around that could cause a problem. 

But then and agian there plenty of reports of people shooting at them.

Edited by Franco

1 hour ago, Franco said:

Maybe, we cant shoot because they are so much like us. The mind shuts down. Honestly, I hunt I don't know if I could pull the trigger on one. I would if Threatened... at a min a close warning shot. Problem is if there are more around that could cause a problem. 

But then and agian there plenty of reports of people shooting at them.

Shooting innocent animals is not what I like to do. One time my big brother shot a racoon for no reason near our cabin up river from Gold Beach, Oregon. It gave out the most pitiful yowl, and I was not happy. This is not what I do. Many bigfoots seem peaceful towards humans and gladly take gifted food. The same animal probably hunts deer and and brutally twists their heads off. Does this same animal respect humans and would never eat one of us? Maybe another one only eats plant based food and would never harm a human. There are reports of bigfoots menacing home owners, killing pets, ripping the heads of sheep, and carrying off people.  Read the Bauman kidnapping story originating in British Columbia.  Read the Teddy Roosevelt story. We don't have a bigfoot body yet because .............................................. ? 

Need Help In Central Texas......... posted by bigtex

Side Show Bigfoot - Circa 1900.jpg

Is this a skinny unhealthy bigfoot with mange that was brought in? The head looks bigfootish. I doubt this is a human.  Do we know the story behind this picture.

Another case of bigfoot being brought in?

BFF Patron
On 10/13/2019 at 7:12 PM, georgerm said:

Nothing in the article indicates the 8' tall creatures were covered with hair like Sasquatch. Would hair be recovered after 600 years in a burial plot? Bigfoot was considered to be a tall human according to the northwest Native Americans. Bigfoot skeptics always point out no bigfoot bones have been recovered. This might be a reply to this question.

"Strikingly tall skeletons uncovered in the Ecuador and Peru Amazon region are undergoing examination in Germany, according to a research team headed by British anthropologist Russell Dement. Will these remains prove that a race of tall people existed hundreds of years ago deep in the Amazonian rainforest?

According to a Cuenca news site, since 2013 the team has found half a dozen human skeletons dating to the early 1400s and the mid-1500s which measure between seven and eight feet (213 to 243 centimeters) in height."

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119

Wouldn't it me ironic if South American Scientists popped the lid off BF in the Americas?   Meanwhile NA archeologists are ignoring pyramids and civilizations with giant skeletons in NA to go dig in Egypt.   

BFF Patron
On 10/15/2019 at 1:28 PM, georgerm said:

Can you get ground penetrating radar to check out the possible grave?

The one I found would not be a good candidate for GPR because it was in an area of rocks, softball or larger in size.     I just discovered an interesting fact.     When my computer was hacked the pictures of the grave were some that were lost.    I have an aerial photo of the area taken a year later and so much of it had washed out, it was difficult to tell where it was.   There was a log about 3 feet in diameter that was very near the "grave".    That was gone.    South of the Lahar on the flanks of Mt St Helens I found rock stacks typical of others I have found in the area.   Near those were large fresh BF footprints.     There have been recent reports of people at the Ape Canyon parking lot late in the day hearing vocalizations.     That is just East of the "grave" location in the lahar.    Something about that area seems to attract BF which is strange because the 1980 eruption has taken out most of the trees.   They have little cover other than what was behind a protective ridge that saved a good size patch of trees in the Ape Canyon area.      That tells me if that lahar is a common burial location all one needs to do is be there in the spring and hope bodies or bones wash out with the spring runoff.    I have not made it there in several years because I was having lung issues in that time frame.     I just would not feel comfortable disinterring a body.     Might be something that would get you killed. 

Those who cannot get out in the field or who do could use Google Earth and look for odd rectangular patches in talus fields.    The one I found was certainly large enough to have shown up on Goggle Earth.  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

Those who cannot get out in the field or who do could use Google Earth and look for odd rectangular patches in talus fields.    The one I found was certainly large enough to have shown up on Goggle Earth.  

A fine suggestion, SWWASAS :)