Why Don't We Have a Bigfoot Body Yet?

Celtic Raider

23 hours ago, Twist said:

Being wrapped in a gum covered fabric seems to take away from the idea of it being a BF, IMO.  I’ve heard or read in the past that some of these “giants” are not as tall as originally reported, that it was a mistake based on the bones being spread apart giving the appearance of great height.  

Good points Twist. There are reports of BFs taking human made objects 

Another report of a captured bigfoot.

1913 - A group of Chinese hunters reportedly wounded and captured a hairy man-like creature, that the locals soon named the "snowman". This creature was supposedly kept captive in Patang at Sinkiang province for a period of five months until it died. It was described as having a black monkey-like face and large body covered with silvery yellow hair several inches long; it's hands and feet were man-like and the creature was incredibly strong.

BFF Patron

I just had an idea that I have not heard expressed on the forum before.    We have reports of giants involved in the Mississippi Mound culture being dug up wearing articles of clothing and other cultural adornments.  The Red Haired giant cave creatures in Nevada wore sandals.     The mummy rapped giant found buried in the Nevada lake.    Has anyone heard of a species devolving?   Can a species for environmental or other factors become less intelligent,  stop making cultural artifacts, and go backwards towards being an animal instead of being a form of human?     Looking at our culture I wonder at times if that is not happening with us.    There are so many extinct versions of human ancestors.     Have we modern humans driven bigfoot to extinction?    Loss of habitat,   guns,   disease,  etc etc?    Some claim the Chinese with their huge population already have members of the human evolutionary line that will displace us.    Smarter,   telepathic,   capable of telekinesis?    Just wondering.  .

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Perhaps the Germans are onto something.        Here we have an isolated family with both parents being second cousins.     Then the ugly aspect of genetic abnormalities creeps with inbreeding manifesting with devolving of bipeds in to quadrupeds.       One would think that in most isolated BF locations breeding would involve second or even first cousins.    The BF culture could have gone from one that uses cultural artifacts evolving backwards into no use.   Perhaps language has suffered too?   The last things learned in evolution could well be the first things lost.    Is that how humans have managed to evolve and extinguish our bipedal competitors.     Out breed,  isolate,  force inbreeding, and force extinction?   We did short work of the Neanderthal and others we have shared the planet with.  

1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

I just had an idea that I have not heard expressed on the forum before.    We have reports of giants involved in the Mississippi Mound culture being dug up wearing articles of clothing and other cultural adornments.  The Red Haired giant cave creatures in Nevada wore sandals.     The mummy rapped giant found buried in the Nevada lake.    Has anyone heard of a species devolving?   Can a species for environmental or other factors become less intelligent,  stop making cultural artifacts, and go backwards towards being an animal instead of being a form of human?     Looking at our culture I wonder at times if that is not happening with us.    There are so many extinct versions of human ancestors.     Have we modern humans driven bigfoot to extinction?    Loss of habitat,   guns,   disease,  etc etc?    Some claim the Chinese with their huge population already have members of the human evolutionary line that will displace us.    Smarter,   telepathic,   capable of telekinesis?    Just wondering.  .

Devolving is an interesting thought. We have evolved so much, that we are endanger of extinction due to global warming, polluted oceans, and toxic air. We are racing ahead right off a cliff. In our hippie days, many were forming communes and returning to living off the land.

Thanks for the video Hiflier. Interesting and sad. I spent 6 months in Turkey and the people are very friendly and down to Earth. 

Here is another report of a likely bigfoot lost. I know Lairds and have spent time around Greyback Mountain just east of Gold Beach, Oregon, I where lived for several years. Shirley Laird of Gold Beach owns the logging company. Call him. Can someone find this probable bigfoot body?

So why don't we have a body yet?  ................................ cause the department of Interior stashed a body somewhere? Let's find it.    

17. Griffy and Laird Crew Sighting 11/62
(Greg Brandy)
(January 22, 2010)

There was an unknown type of animal found by a Griffy and Laird Crew on 11/62 while removing wind blown trees from a Greyback spur road. If I remember right they shipped it off to the Department of Interior for autopsy. The animal was badly decomposed at the time. It was said it was much too big for a bear. Also the report stated that it had hands and feet resembling a human’s but of a larger size.

You could get this information under the freedom of information act. I do not have any photos of it anymore as they were sent with the report to DOI. As I remember the photos were not all that good. The animal had been dead for a month at the time of discovery.
Edited by georgerm
add more

2 hours ago, georgerm said:

So why don't we have a body yet?  ................................ cause the department of Interior stashed a body somewhere? Let's find it.    

I really LIKE this idea! Why not at least try? Of course, now that it's been posted.......but it's been posted on the internet for quite a while now. IDK, maybe "someone" ;) already did the "follow up"? But who's to say.......might not hurt to at least take a look at things although........https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/66249892/shirley-lane-laird

3 hours ago, georgerm said:

The animal was badly decomposed at the time

3 hours ago, georgerm said:

The animal had been dead for a month at the time of discovery.

Dated November, 1962.  Was the weather cold for a month?   Someone determined the unclassified animal had been dead for a month based upon what?   Bad photos?   Anyone want to burn some time with a Freedom of Information Act request?

How about an author type BFF member?

Edited by Catmandoo
more text

43 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

How about an author type BFF member?

I can think of two good candidates: Daniel Perez and David Paulides. David Probably has the most experience because of his 411 books. May as well shoot for someone experienced so as not to take the risk of botching the inquiry.

Edited by hiflier

These reports of a cover up keep leaking out. What is the ARC?       Where in Portland, Oregon did the body go? 

I'm now convinced that many of these reports such as the Mt. St. Helens dead bigfoots and other suspicious reports are a concerted effort to keep the existence of bigfoot hidden from the public. Some of these creatures are a danger to the public, and we have a right to know about them.

Sept. 2013

8-22-13--22 miles west of Glendale. Douglas Complex Wildfire. 

ACR discovered a body of a unknown animal at 11 miles up Upper Union Creek-Road-Cow Creek. The body was first thought to be a human but then it was discovered it was not human. The body had been lightly scorched by the oncoming fire but was found in a very shallow grave like mound.

The body was partly decomposed showing death sometime earlier than the fire. Inspection of the body showed the remains of some type of primate thought to be a juvenile. The remains was taken to Portland for further exam.

In this area bones from deer and other animals were found showing evidence that this was some sort of a feeding place. Crews were asked not to talk about the body till exams were complete.

1 week later officials told us it was a large bear. Those of us that helped with the removal of the body saw what we absolutely know were hands with five fingers and feet with five toes and definitely not bear. The face was not bear. It was more human shaped with no snout.

We think the height of the body was somewhere around 5 1/2 to 6 ft and 250+ lbs. No clothes were found on or near the body or in the mound. The arms were longer than human. The remains showed the body was onetime covered with brown hair. The hair was 3 to 4 inches long and finer than bear fur. 
  • Thanks 1

Georgerm

You are right on point ! it was not just one but more . Keep searching.

Admin
1 hour ago, georgerm said:

These reports of a cover up keep leaking out.

Source please.

11 hours ago, georgerm said:

1 hour ago, gigantor said:

Source please.

If you follow that link you will see it is a blog by one of the absolute worst sources anyone can ever cite. Linda Newton-Perry is a famous blabbermouth, poor researcher, disinformation, confused, wayward, ridiculous author for decades now. 

This fellow georgem had been posting a lot of garbage from the internet trove of irrelevance. I can do without the copy pastes.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femur      The femur is the key to determining how tall a skeleton was in life.        Most humans have a femur that is 26.74 percent of their height.   That ratio is very tight and works for both males and females and across most ethic groups.     The bone spreading out thing is bunk and should be suspect for a coverup if that is some excuse used for why a skeleton looked so tall.   Any person with any knowledge of forensics knows that ratio and will determine the height of the individual with one tape measurement of the femur.   

If you measure a 20+ inch femur you are not likely to be looking at a human femur.  

Edited by SWWASAS

Were  the people excavating these Sites forensic scientist?   Were the reporters?  As far as I know the problem with these skeletons is they have not been properly studied.  At least as far as we know.