Why Don't We Have a Bigfoot Body Yet?

Celtic Raider

Depending on what they are, there may be organization beyond the family unit.   If what a habituator acquaintance shared is correct, that is the case, and the implications are pretty staggering.    I intended to travel to the midwest to investigate in person but that situation fell apart when the habituator remarried to a guy who does not want her to have anything to do with bigfoot or bigfooters.  

MIB

18 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

From someplace in my memory bank,   I recall a very realistic dream asking a Sasquatch why it does not like to be seen by humans.  .   The answer back was that "it is not permitted".       That makes me wonder if human contact has been so bad and even deadly for them because of disease, that they have sort of a universal rule to avoid human contact.     From the footprints,  the ones that have interacted with me are older juveniles;   teenagers most likely.    While they never showed themselves, they got very close at times,  close enough to throw small pebbles and hit my pack to let me know they were there.     Like human teens, perhaps they press boundaries and defy rules set down by their elders?      Unlike bears,   Sasquatch seem to have at least mixed sex family groups.    If they have that,    they could have tribal groups with sets of rules.   Certainly with rules, human contact protocols would likely be a big part of that.   

While I have not had contact in quite a while,   I presume that your exchange was conversation.    Along those lines,  I evolved into talking to them when I thought them present.  I figured it did not hurt anything and even if they could not understand me,  talking to them showed that I wanted to communicate.    Some among us have spread the myth, that with time, acceptance and trust,  they eventually show themselves.    That never happened with me.   My recent habituation contact has had repeat close contact in a camping situation but they have not revealed themselves intentionally.    His sightings have been limited to glimpses of them moving to cover to hide when he emerged from his tent at night, and one longer road crossing in front of his vehicle.    They seem to have very strong marching orders to avoid being seen.  

everything changed when the Europeans introduced the boom stick to North America

look at the genoskwa variety.  They acted all big and bad until someone put the fear of GOD into them.  

lmao, leveling the playing field @ 1,500 FPS

Edited by RedHawk454

BFF Patron

Certainly apes use tools, are capable of sign language,   and use gesturing and vocal to communicate.   I will give you that.    My point was that glyph exhibited symmetry in a construct beyond anything I am aware of from a chimp.    If it was not constructed by a BF,    because of the situation and my continuous presence when it was constructed,    the other choice would be that there is a coverup,   I was being followed, and the human managed to construct it without being seen.       I think that unlikely when there were no other vehicles in the area.      

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

Certainly apes use tools, are capable of sign language,   and use gesturing and vocal to communicate.   I will give you that.    My point was that glyph exhibited symmetry in a construct beyond anything I am aware of from a chimp.    If it was not constructed by a BF,    because of the situation and my continuous presence when it was constructed,    the other choice would be that there is a coverup,   I was being followed, and the human managed to construct it without being seen.       I think that unlikely when there were no other vehicles in the area.      

Or feral humans.... I never rule out that possibility either.

BFF Patron
1 minute ago, norseman said:

Well given the fact that BF DNA samples turn out to be "contaminated" you could be right.  

BFF Patron
2 hours ago, MIB said:

Depending on what they are, there may be organization beyond the family unit.   If what a habituator acquaintance shared is correct, that is the case, and the implications are pretty staggering.    I intended to travel to the midwest to investigate in person but that situation fell apart when the habituator remarried to a guy who does not want her to have anything to do with bigfoot or bigfooters.  

MIB

Seems to be a common issue with dealing with habituators.   My dealings with this habituator is beyond frustrating.    If he is not full of it,  he is in a situation with a lot of potential.   He was described to me as some cross between hermit and mountain man.   I got one lengthy response and nothing since in spite of a couple of queries.   I must have pushed too hard with questions.   Either that or is he is so enamored with the sultry voice of the female that talks to him at night through his tent walls he is already deep into Stockholm syndrome.   Since he cannot understand her language,   I wonder if she is really trying to lure him out into the open so the BF tribe can have a nice human for dinner.   

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron
23 minutes ago, norseman said:

That Paisley Cave lecture I attended certainly showed that early North American humans were not housebroken.     There were dozens of copulites found in the cave.   I don't recall that amount of crap found in the caves in Europe.   That would certainly fit the feral human definition.     Dr Jenkins also discovered some hair that had been obviously cut.     Looking at the hair through a microscope showed the reason.   There were lice egg sacks attached to the hair.   Living in the caves must have been really smelly and itchy.    

4 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Seems to be a common issue with dealing with habituators.   My dealings with this habituator is beyond frustrating.    If he is not full of it,  he is in a situation with a lot of potential.   He was described to me as some cross between hermit and mountain man.   I got one lengthy response and nothing since in spite of a couple of queries.   I must have pushed too hard with questions.   Either that or is he is so enamored with the sultry voice of the female that talks to him at night through his tent walls he is already deep into Stockholm syndrome.   Since he cannot understand her language,   I wonder if she is really trying to lure him out into the open so the BF tribe can have a nice human for dinner.   

Are you saying someone is claiming a Bigfoot speaks to him in a sultry voice through his tent?

7 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Human tastes just like Pork!

MV5BMjMzMzAxMjM1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjk5Mzk1MTE._V1_UY268_CR90182268_AL_.jpg

7 hours ago, norseman said:

That was the first thing that crossed my mind the 2nd night in August 2011 when we had a camp visitor.     I talked myself out of that when I considered the combination of moccasins, not  hard-soled shoes, necessity of night vision gear, plus speed / step length, great weight yet agility.    The human has not yet been born who had the combination of attributes necessary for the totality of what I "encountered" that night.   However, in most situations feral humans is something we do have to consider no matter how remote we are because there ARE people out there, we really truly never can be sure we're alone.   (Which is a damned good reason for firearms we are competent and confident with on our person at all times, no exceptions.)

MIB

• Upvote 2

Bobo Fay said he'd get kicked out of private land and national parks with threats of being arrested if he didn't leave because he'd spend months in there almost turning Feral!!!  Act like the Squatch, Think like Squatch, SMELL like the SQUATCH... so he says! lol

Edited by SackScratch
Android Spell-Check misspelling words!
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SackScratch said:

Bobo Fay said he'd get kicked out of private land and national parks with threats of being arrested if he didn't leave because he'd spend months in there almost turning Feral!!!  Act like the Squatch, Think like Squatch, SMELL like the SQUATCH... so he says! lol

Perhaps that is why Bobo has nothing tangible to show for his research efforts. But, he did set himself up nicely becoming a wealthy reality TV star and regular conference speaker. 

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Perhaps that is why Bobo has nothing tangible to show for his research efforts. But, he did set himself up nicely becoming a wealthy reality TV star and regular conference speaker. 

Anyone that gets anything "tangible" gets labeled a Hoaxer or the tangible evidence gets written off as misidentification of a known species like a UK special I watched recently that had every piece of evidence tested as far as Bigfoot or Yeti samples of hair, blood, bone, feces and even foot prints all were identified as coming from known species like Bear, Elk or Human and they basically labelled the Bigfoot Phenomenon as "Case Closed Nothing to See Here!"

It was on this 2 hour Bigfoot Show obviously done by the UK, a friend sent me it on dvd... 

btw I didn't vote down your comment, I don't do that even if I disagree with someone!  Leroy Blevins would vote down every comment on this forum if he was still alive!  lol, I never posted about him while he was alive due to us feuding until we both got banned, he once got upset when he found someone saying in a forum that he was behind the Independence Day Bigfoot & Baby video!  I have lots of video proof of what I say if Biscardi wants to do a Leroy Blevins Bigfoot Documentary but I doubt that would ever happen!  

btw, the Documentary above if you've not seen it was done about 6 years ago, it's interesting and entertaining but they obviously had an agenda to solve the whole thing and sweep it under the rug!  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, SackScratch said:

profit agents 

BFF Patron
10 hours ago, SackScratch said:

Bobo probably got kicked out of parks because campers did not like someone out on the woods howling and hitting trees with oak axe handles all night.    All that time in the field with zero pictures to show anyone.   Of course taking pictures at night is technically challenging.     I wonder if some people even have goals who are into bigfoot research.