Submitting A BF Sample To Science

hiflier

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

I am not a firm believer of the UFO phenomena at all since I believe that are a part of the fallen and man made things. As bigfoot being a part of our consciousness it is only due to us constantly being on this forum or any other forum and talking about this creature.  Also when we are having deep discussion at gatherings in group or when we are in deep thought.  Having the awareness of this creature.

They are flesh and blood creatures with abilities that we still might or might not understand. I say might due that there might be one or a few in captivity being studied as we write on this forum.

It's a double edged meaning here. Having repeat dreams of BF is a pretty significant clue they are trying to communicate with that person.  BF isn't juggling watermelons or doing something nutty.  He/she is communicating directly to the dreamer in all of these accounts.  I'm no Carl Jung or any form psychologist nor have I read any dream science (including the Buddhist or lucid kind) but I have been extensively assembling interesting accounts from experiencers of all kinds on FB. I have no less than 25-30 dreamer accounts that have similar patterns. How credible is this random sampling?  To me it seems pretty consistent since I vet these sources as best as I reasonably can on social media.  I don't accept crackpot-speak and as anyone can judge from my comments on this forum, I have a low threshold for crackpot-speak.

What I'm saying is there IS a relationship between dreams of BF and experiences/dreams of aliens.  We can't go into all the details here (rabbit hole alert) BUT, BF is quite distinct.  BF is not kidnapping people and implanting them with trackers, doing medical experiments. BF has no sophisticated tech at all and uses things in nature to try and speak to people it thinks will be receptive to them for whatever reason. BF is respectful of people in these dreams but also can be highly persistent in its own way. Aliens just do what they want regardless of what the experiencer wants.

So I think these phenomena are different entities but using similar techniques to interact with humans while they are sleeping or in a trance-like state (which seems induced by the aliens, not so with BF who waits for the target to go to sleep before establishing contact - in most cases). The mindpseak aspects are also a factor here but a little bit different than dreams because the experiencer is awake when it happens and can interpret things differently.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron
22 hours ago, Arvedis said:

I personally don't believe BF are linked with aliens but a good many theorists do believe that.

In general I agree.     If BF have any link to ET's, it is simply because BF, like us.   is of great interest to the aliens.     Same sort of interest because of BF size, strength,  and speed that would interest the US military in BF as a super soldier.     BF DNA hybridization with alien DNA might just jump start a species that is old,   fragile, and failing.     Evidence that happens to a species is already evident in the human race.    Recent studies show that fertility rates and virility of humans have started a decline.   

An alternative relationship is possible but not probable.      BF were brought to earth from some dying planet to save the species.     Much as you would saving an endangered species.     An argument against that would be the widespread presence of BF though out the country.   It likely would take thousands of years for a species to disperse like that.   So if ET brought BF it had to have happened a very long time ago.    DNA would tell us if BF is terrestrial.  Perhaps it already has but no one believes the result of DNA testing. 

Edited by SWWASAS

7 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

In general I agree.     If BF have any link to ET's, it is simply because BF, like us.   is of great interest to the aliens.     Same sort of interest because of BF size, strength,  and speed that would interest the US military in BF as a super soldier.     BF DNA hybridization with alien DNA might just jump start a species that is old,   fragile, and failing.     Evidence that happens to a species is already evident in the human race.    Recent studies show that fertility rates and virility of humans have started a decline.   

An alternative relationship is possible but not probable.      BF were brought to earth from some dying planet to save the species.     Much as you would saving an endangered species.     An argument against that would be the widespread presence of BF though out the country.   It likely would take thousands of years for a species to disperse like that.   So if ET brought BF it had to have happened a very long time ago.    DNA would tell us if BF is terrestrial.  Perhaps it already has but no one believes the result of DNA testing. 

I don't want to set off any BFF alarms but your synopsis is very close to the conclusions of Dr. J and the garage tinkerer who brought the over unity machine to the habituation area. This is where lots of weirdness took place and it got even weirder as the entities allegedly came through from the dying planet to exist in our world.

Just sayin' we're now in Dr.J territory 😱🙀

BFF Patron

I don't follow Dr J at all.   He lost me with his talk of portals, trolls and his crying fits.    My ideas are my own.    Again I say it seems unlikely BF has alien links but it if does just mention the possibilities.   

But there are structures in South America with fine rock work that cannot be duplicated today, metal objects found in geological deposits that predate mankind,   and the finding of pyramidal structures all over the planet with astronomical alignment that suggest global alien influence or presence.    Science ignores such anachronisms because it does not want to "go there" with any explanations.    If an alien civilization wants to survive a dying sun,   and has the capability of space travel, you can be sure they would make the journey to neighboring star systems with suitable planets to survive.   Perhaps it has happened here.       We only have a few billion years left to venture out and save our self from our dying sun.  Those that say it has not happened or cannot be done,  ignore the fact that within the last half century,  we have gone to the moon, and are actively exploring Mars for future travel there.   

Edited by SWWASAS

44 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I don't follow Dr J at all.   He lost me with his talk of portals, trolls and his crying fits.    My ideas are my own.    Again I say it seems unlikely BF has alien links but it if does just mention the possibilities.   

But there are structures in South America with fine rock work that cannot be duplicated today, metal objects found in geological deposits that predate mankind,   and the finding of pyramidal structures all over the planet with astronomical alignment that suggest global alien influence or presence.    Science ignores such anachronisms because it does not want to "go there" with any explanations.    If an alien civilization wants to survive a dying sun,   and has the capability of space travel, you can be sure they would make the journey to neighboring star systems with suitable planets to survive.   Perhaps it has happened here.       We only have a few billion years left to venture out and save our self from our dying sun.  Those that say it has not happened or cannot be done,  ignore the fact that within the last half century,  we have gone to the moon, and are actively exploring Mars for future travel there.   

My opinion, I don't think humanity will have the capability of long range space exploration before Earth becomes ecologically unsustainable. It's not even worth discussing what it would take to colonize another planet. It's not going to happen, ever, for humanity, except in sci fi.

I would be curious what metal objects that are not naturally created that predate humanity?

I realize this is not an archaoastronomy forum but I'll address this anyway. Pyramids, along with every other structure built in ancient times, don't have anything conclusive to demonstrate they were created by aliens. There is plenty of evidence ancient humanity had advanced  knowledge in several curious areas but nothing that identifies alien involvement. Sorry Zechariah Sitchin fans (notice how I ignore the worst researcher of all time, Erich von Daniken) There is nothing except poor, rambling theory and a television series (ancient aliens) that exploits such poor theories. 

Science rightfully ignores bad research.

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

My opinion, I don't think humanity will have the capability of long range space exploration before Earth becomes ecologically unsustainable. It's not even worth discussing what it would take to colonize another planet. It's not going to happen, ever, for humanity, except in sci fi.

I would be curious what metal objects that are not naturally created that predate humanity?

I realize this is not an archaoastronomy forum but I'll address this anyway. Pyramids, along with every other structure built in ancient times, don't have anything conclusive to demonstrate they were created by aliens. There is plenty of evidence ancient humanity had advanced  knowledge in several curious areas but nothing that identifies alien involvement. Sorry Zechariah Sitchin fans (notice how I ignore the worst researcher of all time, Erich von Daniken) There is nothing except poor, rambling theory and a television series (ancient aliens) that exploits such poor theories. 

Science rightfully ignores bad research.

Just to make sure that I am fully understanding this...

You have no problem believing that Bigfoot communicates through a person's dreams, however the thought that mankind may one day build and maintain an off-world colony is so preposterous that it is not even worth discussing.

Do I have a clear picture of what you are saying here?

18 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Just to make sure that I am fully understanding this...

You have no problem believing that Bigfoot communicates through a person's dreams, however the thought that mankind may one day build and maintain an off-world colony is so preposterous that it is not even worth discussing.

Do I have a clear picture of what you are saying here?

No, in technical terms, it's not feasible to colonize another planet. There's no way to travel that far. The physics and medical and everything else is impractical. Maybe the moon but it would cost zillions to actually colonize.

BTW, if anyone is really into the space travel conspiracy thing, check out Above Majestic which you can find at the usual places. That is the best example of conspiracy theory gone supersonic. To me, it is reverse propaganda. Completely untenable. But, as the pattern holds, the author of such stupidity had made a fantastic living at selling it to a gullible audience.

Edited by Arvedis

Mars is a Cake Walk compared to trying to get cryogenically frozen humans to Proxima Centauri but Humans should try both.  As SpaceX is currently working the bugs out of its StarShip rocket (Methane Explosion today) it will be very cheap to manufacture, so many could be sent for a small amount.  Meaning lots of various missions could be sent.  Mars is easy and humans should have been there with boots on the ground in 1980 but Nixon cancelled the program before it got off the ground in the 1970's in favor of pumping more money into the Vietnam War which accomplished absolutely nothing other than killing 58,000 young American soldiers and about 1 million Vietnamese over the Gulf of Tonkin incident which was declassified 40 years later and it turned out to have been a Hoax perpetrated by the U.S. Gov. to get us into the War in 1964!!  Always plenty of money available for Wars.  If Mars was covered in forests and life there's no doubt Humans would be there bulldozing it to create strip malls and apartment complexes or if a War was started on Mars the USA would send fleets of ships there so fast it'd make your head spin... 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Arvedis said:

It's a double edged meaning here. Having repeat dreams of BF is a pretty significant clue they are trying to communicate with that person.  BF isn't juggling watermelons or doing something nutty.  He/she is communicating directly to the dreamer in all of these accounts.  I'm no Carl Jung or any form psychologist nor have I read any dream science (including the Buddhist or lucid kind) but I have been extensively assembling interesting accounts from experiencers of all kinds on FB. I have no less than 25-30 dreamer accounts that have similar patterns. How credible is this random sampling?  To me it seems pretty consistent since I vet these sources as best as I reasonably can on social media.  I don't accept crackpot-speak and as anyone can judge from my comments on this forum, I have a low threshold for crackpot-speak.

What I'm saying is there IS a relationship between dreams of BF and experiences/dreams of aliens.  We can't go into all the details here (rabbit hole alert) BUT, BF is quite distinct.  BF is not kidnapping people and implanting them with trackers, doing medical experiments. BF has no sophisticated tech at all and uses things in nature to try and speak to people it thinks will be receptive to them for whatever reason. BF is respectful of people in these dreams but also can be highly persistent in its own way. Aliens just do what they want regardless of what the experiencer wants.

So I think these phenomena are different entities but using similar techniques to interact with humans while they are sleeping or in a trance-like state (which seems induced by the aliens, not so with BF who waits for the target to go to sleep before establishing contact - in most cases). The mindpseak aspects are also a factor here but a little bit different than dreams because the experiencer is awake when it happens and can interpret things differently.

Arvedis

It is my belief and I say my belief since everyone's one belief can be interpreted differently. That when they come to you in our dreams it is a way of them reaching out to us in a subconscious way.   I am not even sure that it is really them that is reaching us through our dreams. I kind a of see it as a way our mind is thinking of them at a place our minds is at rest and are truly thinking of them at a level with in our mind when we are not awake. I see aliens as being malevolent beings that are dimensional that can go in-between worlds. Who knows I might have even have dealt with a few in the woods . How else can you interpret what is not flesh and blood but interdimensional beings.( I can say what they are but the rules does not allow me. ) These beings are what are those visitors that visit yours homes and spook those who do not understand. These beings are those who we see flying in our skies  and say are UFO's. The other UFO's are those that are best kept secret . We have to remember that we are always at least twenty years advanced in our tech stuff.

But we are way off topic on what this topic is about " Submitting A BF Sample to Science " How should it be submitted to science when right of the bat it is going to be written off as contaminated. What have we learned from every other sample that has been submitted to science? There are no protocols in submitting these samples\body to science to make it official. It is no wonder why those other samples have failed .  There is no official way of submitting samples\body so that science can declare this species in a official capacity so that science can declare this species exist. We just cannot throw a body on a slab, or submit a sample  and say here you go. There must be some rules in place before even dispatching a body or collecting samples. This way we can control the outcome of contamination.    

2 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Arvedis

It is my belief and I say my belief since everyone's one belief can be interpreted differently. That when they come to you in our dreams it is a way of them reaching out to us in a subconscious way.   I am not even sure that it is really them that is reaching us through our dreams. I kind a of see it as a way our mind is thinking of them at a place our minds is at rest and are truly thinking of them at a level with in our mind when we are not awake. I see aliens as being malevolent beings that are dimensional that can go in-between worlds. Who knows I might have even have dealt with a few in the woods . How else can you interpret what is not flesh and blood but interdimensional beings.( I can say what they are but the rules does not allow me. ) These beings are what are those visitors that visit yours homes and spook those who do not understand. These beings are those who we see flying in our skies  and say are UFO's. The other UFO's are those that are best kept secret . We have to remember that we are always at least twenty years advanced in our tech stuff.

But we are way off topic on what this topic is about " Submitting A BF Sample to Science " How should it be submitted to science when right of the bat it is going to be written off as contaminated. What have we learned from every other sample that has been submitted to science? There are no protocols in submitting these samples\body to science to make it official. It is no wonder why those other samples have failed .  There is no official way of submitting samples\body so that science can declare this species in a official capacity so that science can declare this species exist. We just cannot throw a body on a slab, or submit a sample  and say here you go. There must be some rules in place before even dispatching a body or collecting samples. This way we can control the outcome of contamination.    

Yea, there is certainly the possibility that the dreamer is just perceiving their subconscious (though, that too presents difficulty to define).  I just find the consistency in what is being perceived by numerous individuals to be too straightforward to ignore. It's a difficult subject and even more difficult for people that experience it. Most do not confront it.  It's a balancing act because you can go over the line and join that event they have in Washington state. I forget what it is called but where all the Bigfoot psychics go.  People who were not that way one day, suddenly transform into that as a result of this type of communication.

As for contaminated samples, the mistake was allowing Todd Disotell to become involved. The reason he became involved is because no one else would do the testing without a steep price tag due to the professional hazards of combining Bigfootery and science.  Just keep Disotell away from the testing and maybe next time it will work out.  He is a saboteur and a waste of everyone's time and resources.

Edited by Arvedis

12 hours ago, Arvedis said:

As for contaminated samples, the mistake was allowing Todd Disotell to become involved. The reason he became involved is because no one else would do the testing without a steep price tag due to the professional hazards of combining Bigfootery and science.  Just keep Disotell away from the testing and maybe next time it will work out.  He is a saboteur and a waste of everyone's time and resources.

According to his bio he is more about mtDNA as it relates to primate evolution. That may have changed before or since the Olympic Project's nest discovery as Dr. Disotell was the one who ran the e-DNA samples taken by Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum from the site.

Edited by hiflier

12 hours ago, Arvedis said:

He is a saboteur and a waste of everyone's time and resources.

After listening to a video of an apparently drunken late night tirade with Todd and what appeared to be his grad students ridiculing the bigfoot community, I have to completely agree with your assessment.   I would not trust him to report results accurately so I would not involve him without having blind, independent verification of the testing I paid him for.    (If that is necessary, why involve him in the first place?)

MIB

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, MIB said:

After listening to a video of an apparently drunken late night tirade with Todd and what appeared to be his grad students ridiculing the bigfoot community, I have to completely agree with your assessment.   I would not trust him to report results accurately so I would not involve him without having blind, independent verification of the testing I paid him for.    (If that is necessary, why involve him in the first place?)

MIB

I usually try to avoid denigrating people in the Bigfoot community.  My main complaint about this field is the time and energy spent on researchers attacking other researchers.  Whole websites nominally devoted to Bigfoot that are only filled with rants and attacks on other people in the field.

That being said, I am surprised that anyone out there did NOT think that Todd Disotell was just in this to get his face on television. He never seemed sincerely interested or passionate about the topic of Bigfoot.  It just looked like a media gig for him, like starring in a toothpaste commercial or something.

The bottom line is that, regardless of the person, we HAVE to stay with what is known to be true. Only by doing so can anyone see flaws in logic, or reason through something to see if things hold up in sensible ways. Science is sensible. People? No so much. But one can still factor in what is known about something to find errors or untruths. If samples submitted to science continually come back Human then we have to accept that there is Human DNA in the sample. We err perhaps in thinking that just because samples return Human that there is Human contamination across the board? One certainly has to ask why and how that could possibly be the case.

Differences in Human and Great Ape are genetically obvious. Differences between lines Of Homo are obvious enough to detect a new species of Homo. That said there should be obvious genetic differences between Human, as in Sapiens, and Sasquatch no matter how close the DNA may be. One therefore has to wonder if the genetic differences are actually greater or lesser than, say, Sapiens vs. Neanderthal, or Sapiens vs. Denisovan, or any other Home line or species.

Sasquatch may be very close to Sapiens but I'm sure it is no closer than any other hominid branch. I used to think that Sasquatch was so close to us and to be nearly indiscernible at the genetic level, especially where mtDNA was concerned. I'm not so sure about that anymore. I am currently pretty convinced that any genetic differences between Sasquatch and Homo Sapiens would be obvious, if not easy, to find. We are that different. Certainly different enough to have distinct markers? When I think about it, how could we not? That would be like saying Sasquatch is closer to us than ANY other species of Homo and I now don't think that it would be possible.

Where that leaves things with me is pretty much undecided concerning ALL supposed Sasquatch sample testing that has been done to date. If anyone has a difference of opinion on this, and I'm sure there is one, then I would like to hear it.

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron

Sykes and Disotell's stand against existence plays to their credibility with main stream science.     I would not expect either one to find anything as evidence of existence since it would damage their reputations.    As I understand it there is a lot of subjectivity with fragmented DNA.   It is not like they have ever had an intact chunk of fresh BF or Yeti to test.    Actually I cannot know that.    Somehow everything Sykes tests turns out to be a bear.   Even bears not known to exist.    That is far safer to publish than "I found bigfoot"  

Human markers have been determined by tying DNA markers of individuals tested to place and time.  They all lead back to Africa and the earliest human ancestors.     If BF and human ancestors diverged earlier than existing human markers, then there would be no marker connection.    Perhaps that is what is generating all the contaminated with human in DNA testing.   BF and humans may be closer than human and chimpanzee if BF and human ancestors diverged after the chimpanzee/human common line.   It could be that the common human/BF ancestral line has yet to be found because it was not in Africa.    I think it more likely was in SE Asia.   There were several pushes out of Africa in the human lineage.    My maternal and paternal DNA markers are tied to two different out of African pushes.   Just that might be creating the confusion.    SE Asia is not conducive to preserving DNA of long dead ancestors.  

Edited by SWWASAS