Patty is a large Paranthropus?

norseman

6 hours ago, norseman said:

Lots of reports of feral people where I’m from. It’s a possibility they could exist in most of the lower 48.

With that said I fully understand that if Bigfoot exists? Not every one of them is gonna have BIG feet. Bigfoot must give birth and grow children just like any species.

And for what it’s worth? Going out and finding bare footprints is note worthy in this day and age. It’s far from proof. But hopefully it gives some clues.

40 miles from where I live there are sightings of feral humans living in the Ocala national forest. 

Friends of mine have seen them or so they say. I have been hiking in the forest and never encountered them. 

I never get to see Sasquatches or feral humans 

Some people are more fortunate in that regard than me. 

My daughter said they probably avoid me because they think I am a monster. 

22 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

40 miles from where I live there are sightings of feral humans living in the Ocala national forest. 

Friends of mine have seen them or so they say. I have been hiking in the forest and never encountered them. 

Survivalists with gear or people living in tattered clothes and not making trips into civilization for supplies?

1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

Survivalists and mountain men are very different than feral humans, IMO. 

Maybe my definition is wrong though?

Yes, to a point. Depending on their varying degree of exposure to the outside world. 

But if mountain men can live out there undetected? What else is out there? Native Americans? Who knows?

Survivalists with gear or people living in tattered clothes and not making trips into civilization for supplies?

Probably both, but the ones that have been reported to me are the latter in this particular case. 

Hippies?

17 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Just for clarity...I was quoting someone else. In this case, PG.

I am not sure. Perhaps,it's a woods cult. 

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:33 PM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Hmm. Is that what they're calling them these days? So the new designer Skunk Ape is now called a feral Human? ;)  Isn't it illegal to live in a National Forest? Pretty sure it is. So these "ferals" need to be rounded up and sent to.......um.......where?

Edited by hiflier

On 11/25/2019 at 6:33 PM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Lol.,

Allegedly,  there are feral humans in the Smokey Mountain National Park as well.  Could explain some of the missing people and sightings there.  

On 11/23/2019 at 5:46 PM, Trogluddite said:

Also, weren't the first human-like relatives relatively small? 

It kind of depends on their ancestry as there were several groups of very large humans.  Check out reports of the original inhabitants of south Patagonia.  Reported anywhere from 6'6" to over 8' depending on the report.

Image result for huge patagonia natives"

Edited by NCBFr

Interestingly, Patagonia means land of the bigfoot due to ancient giant ground sloth foot prints found in the rock. 

When the average hight of the spaniards and South American natives was 5'5, These 6 to 7 foot natives would seem huge.

the dvd called "Bigfoot the Definitive Guide" speculates that Bigfoot may be Feral Humans or Relic Neanderthals based on sightings of them looking more Human than Ape!  Just one of many theories they throw out there.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic