Missing 411

OhioSquatch

BFF Patron

Would be nice if some BF let us do a blood draw.   I can just imagine how that would go.   We would probably get thrown a dozen yards against a tree.  

Getting BF blood is next to impossible, and getting thrown against a tree is hard on the bones. Seems like no matter which way we turn, BF is kind of jinks. DNA is easily used to identify other mammals, but BF has to be difficult. Is BF so closely related to humans that most DNA hits are identical?  Well anyway back to 411 and why so many missing? 

Does BF resent the growing number of people hiking through parks each year? BF has to hunt and survive in the wild, and parks are some of the most productive land. Too many human visitors get in the way of the freedom needed to forage for food. BF goes hungry so taking action is necessary. So a good ol' fashion cluster of cliff victims is one way to combat over crowding.   Sassy knows humans scare easily so lots of accidents in certain areas scares people away, and they avoid parks. Why not push hikers off steep trails and wait for other lone hikers to approach then push them off too? Is BF not capable of thinking this way?

Does BF know that too many human abductions in one area brings in lots of searchers and this interferes with life in the woods?   Those who slipped .......... off....... a wet slippery trail draws little suspicion. na ...................... Sassy is not this corrupt?    

Edited by georgerm
add more

On 11/26/2019 at 10:10 PM, RedHawk454 said:

I found a movie that deals with the 1600 missing people in our forests

it doesnt mention M411 though

its called she walks the woods

looks good

its the first horror movie about the missing 411 monster (that I know of )

Just watched it.  Other than the little blurb in the beginning about people missing in national parks, it is basically just a found footage 'teens in the woods' low budget horror film.

On 11/27/2019 at 11:34 AM, SWWASAS said:

Would be nice if some BF let us do a blood draw.   I can just imagine how that would go.   We would probably get thrown a dozen yards against a tree.  

A step forward would be determining what density of needle it would take to even punch through their skin.

Edited by Arvedis

On 11/26/2019 at 9:10 PM, RedHawk454 said:

I found a movie that deals with the 1600 missing people in our forests

it doesnt mention M411 though

its called she walks the woods

looks good

its the first horror movie about the missing 411 monster (that I know of )

is it out on dvd?

couldn't find it on ebay.

I got "Embedded" Bigfoot movie on dvd today, it's not bad for a low budget flick.

7 minutes ago, SackScratch said:

is it out on dvd?

couldn't find it on ebay.

I got "Embedded" Bigfoot movie on dvd today, it's not bad for a low budget flick.

It's on Amazon prime video right now.

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Just watched it.  Other than the little blurb in the beginning about people missing in national parks, it is basically just a found footage 'teens in the woods' low budget horror film.

Spoiler ........

I was trying to figure out what that was at the end 

best I could come up with wasa Wendigo 

6 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Spoiler ........

I was trying to figure out what that was at the end 

best I could come up with was a Wendigo 

Yeah, I thought the exact same thing.

lots of comments on Amazon that the the "She Walks in the Woods" was pure Crapola!!  I'll buy it on dvd anyways, I even bought the collectors edition of "Not Your Typical Bigfoot Movie", by the time I saw those two guys from Portsmouth, Ohio for the first time in "Bigfoot Lives" and "Shooting Bigfoot" the one guy "Dallas" had already died from his emphysema complications.  I bought "Not Your Typical Bigfoot Movie" for the comedic value, they sure took lots of videos of Blob-Squatches and Stump-Squatches.  My one and only sighting of a Bigfoot was just outside the north end of the Wayne National Forest in Zanesville, Ohio.  So I know that area has Bigfoot, until I seen one I was skeptical that a densely populated state like Ohio had Bigfoot in them until I saw one myself.  I was in Ohio visiting an uncle in my RV then stayed at Salt Fork, Zanesville and Athens to check out some of the Paranormal sites there.  In case you don't know about Dallas and Wayne from Portsmouth, Ohio they did most of their Bigfoot Stakeouts in the Wayne National Forest.  They got some misunderstood Hoax accusations after hooking up with Biscardi for a talk radio show years ago of which they go into in the Movie/Documentary...

On 11/27/2019 at 9:38 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

yep.  I spoke too soon.  I got all excited about a missing411 creature feature film

horrible

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, it's that Dr J guy, but the distortion  that is filmed is similar to the cloaked figures earlier in this thread.

I saw something similar in the North Carolina mountains...or at least I think that I did. We were hiking during a storm and the rain had just stopped.  We had taken a moment to stop and adjust our gear when I glanced back down the trail we had just traveled. One sapling (only one) began to sway, as if something brushed against it.  When the water droplets that were collected on the leaves fell due to the motion, they didn't just fall directly to the ground.  They seemed to hit SOMETHING on the way down. Almost as if a piece of saran wrap was stretched through there and wasn't noticeable until it was hit by the droplets of water.  I stood there and stared at it for a minute or so, then walked down to that area.  

I couldn't find any traces of anything in that spot.  I never saw a cloaked figure depart that immediate area.  It could have very well been a trick of light...an errant wind that just moved that particular tree...it could have been any number of things.  But, it seemed extremely odd and I found it very unsettling.  If I had not been looking at that exact spot at that exact second I never would have noticed it. I don't believe that anything would have registered on my peripheral vision.  

However, at the end of the day, all I am left with is all that I saw.  One tree moving in the midst of many stationary ones, and the drops of water that SEEMED to hit some sort of distortion on their way to the ground.  Not enough to give me an idea of what may have caused it, or even if I merely misinterpreted a more mundane event into a more mysterious one.

For what it is worth, I don't believe that this cloaking (if that's what it is) is Sasquatch. I think that there is something else going on there... something that very well might be the cause of these strange disappearances.

An entity that was able to camouflage itself like that either through its natural abilities or through use of technology would be an apex predator, especially in a moderate to heavily wooded area.  

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

What I am seeing is something nearly completely obsured by intervening vegetation.      I could have been some animal coming out of the trees and dropping to the ground.     Squirrels agitate trees like that when they are moving around tree to tree and often you never see the actual animal, just a lot of movement in the branches.        

BlackRock:    Not having been there,   your narrative sort of gives me some clue as to what might have happened.   You mentioned stormy weather, rain just stopping, and North Carolina mountains.     My meteorology education would point to an area of instability that just happened to reach the ground as you were watching.      I have seen that same sort of thing agitate a tree or two in the forest when the entire area around it was still air.     You need unstable air, the same sort of thing that produces cumulus clouds and  localized rain showers in milder situations and tornados or tree breaking gust fronts in very unstable situations.     Gust fronts can blow down trees in a pattern where they are all pointed away from a central location.    It is an atmospheric equivalent of a waterfall hitting in a very small area.  

• 2 months later...

I have a bit of a difference of opinion on this matter.  I rather enjoy reading David Paulides, and I truly enjoy the Missing 411 films.  The instances where the individual is found miles and miles away, with no trace, no footprints in the snow, hunters (experienced) disappear without a trace and no evidence ever found; it all makes one think.  What is out there?  What is happening?

The subject of him never coming out and mentioning that he believes that “it’s Bigfoot” is true, but his entire website is dedicated to Bigfoot,  why would a researcher dedicate his entire website to Bigfoot, if he didn’t believe it was Bigfoot behind the incidents?  

These are merely opinions on the matter.  I am in no way affiliated with David Paulides or www.nabigfootsearch.com. 

YMMV

• Upvote 1

^^^^ He has 2 sites.   The other one, https://www.canammissing.com, is more relevant to the Missing 411 cases.

MIB

38 minutes ago, MIB said:

^^^^ He has 2 sites.   The other one, https://www.canammissing.com, is more relevant to the Missing 411 cases.

MIB

True, thank you for reminding me of that. There appear to be a few additional external links on the canammissing site then the nabigfoot site. The canam is more frustrating in the navigation, but good info on both sites, I feel.