Jump to content

cover up - who has been personally threatened?


Recommended Posts

Huntster
1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

I started to reveal a bit about myself and my career but I ended up deleting it all.........

 

AHA! I knew it! You're a USFS official! Probably go sent back east because you were showing interest in sasquatchery. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
4 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Thought there was something odd about the guy ;) A F&W mole you say Huntster? :ninja:

Squirrel cops up in here?

Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier

J/K of course NatFoot. BTW, what's everyone's take on the guy who said to me, "There ain't none". Without causing to much angst here, do you think he was telling the truth? Maybe he meant just in the state park I was camping in? In the area? In the state? In the country? Anywhere?

Edited by hiflier
Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
11 minutes ago, hiflier said:

J/K of course NatFoot. BTW, what's everyone's take on the guy who said to me, "There ain't none". Without causing to much angst here, do you think he was telling the truth? Maybe he meant just in the state park I was camping in? In the area? In the state? In the country? Anywhere?

He probably honestly doesn't believe that they exist.  

 

When you see people whose minds are already made up on the subject, they will dismiss any sights, sounds, or evidence with a mundane explanation...even if the mundane cause is impossible. It's the flip side of the people interested in this field who are convinced that every fox call, bard owl hoot, or coyote yip is a Bigfoot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For this kind of hearsay, the bar is raised as far as providing proof.  Some people misinterpret a trespassing warning or some other interaction with wilderness authorities as evidence of a threat or BF coverup. That's not good enough for actual evidence. Also, I'd like to see one of these reports come from a reputable source. If there are any of those they get drowned out by the disreputable sources claiming coverup.

Edited by Arvedis
Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier

The only thing that is a Bigfoot.......is a Bigfoot. What's say we all get together and bring one in? That would straighten out a few things around here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
8 minutes ago, hiflier said:

The only thing that is a Bigfoot.......is a Bigfoot. What's say we all get together and bring one in? That would straighten out a few things around here.

BFF Hunting Expedition?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Huntster
2 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Our former Director of the BFF is LEO in Georgia and two of our mods are also LEO. Our Steering Committee Chair Woman works for the Forest Service..........


Any of them have eyeball sightings?

Link to post
Share on other sites
gigantor
1 minute ago, Huntster said:


Any of them have eyeball sightings?

 

Not sure. I know Masterbarber knows a LEO who had a sighting, I think that's why he became interested.

Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
48 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

BFF Hunting Expedition?

 

 

 

Well, it would be a good opportunity for everyone to be face to face. I know Norseman had a meet and greet a while back. Problem is we're scattered across 3,000 miles. It would be an important endeavor but this wouldn't be the thread for it. Like gigantor said, I'm an easy one to keep an eye on. We could all plan to meet in the Rockys as a diversion and then really end up in Grays Harbor and.......DANGIT! I just spilled the beans ;) Hate when I do that.

Edited by hiflier
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NatFoot said:

I started to reveal a bit about myself and my career but I ended up deleting it all.

 

I will just say, it is not smart to reveal to others, in corporate America, that you have seen anything "strange" (BF, ghosts, UFOs) to anyone you work with that hasn't had the same, "hrm" experience.

 

I'm sure the same goes for local/state police forces.

 

You don't need to reveal anything more because you already have revealed enough.  You have figured out anyone outside the BF community will think you are legitimately nuts if you try and discuss BF in any other context than humor. Don't try to play it down either because this sounds like a mistake. If you are seeing Abe Lincoln and other weird stuff, hearing voices and having dreams as you say you are then take the logical next step because it's only going to more serious.  

 

Other people would grow a ponytail with whatever hair they have left and go with it. Doesn't seem like you are going to go that route so fix this while you can.

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Madison5716

I've been really lucky. No threats and my workplace is actually supportive, as long as I'm not doing too much Bigfoot talking around the water cooler, so to speak. One of my coworkers actually goes bigfooting with me frequently, and three more want to but can't coordinate their schedules. I have three very interested parents who have had their own experiences, a couple more who wish they did, and they all swing by my office every Monday to see pix from the weekend. Our former Board President is high up in the Oregon Forest Service and he just rolls his eyes and says to have fun and be safe. Never had a problem with anyone official in the woods. 

Edited by Madison5716
Link to post
Share on other sites
Incorrigible1
3 hours ago, hiflier said:

 

Well, it would be a good opportunity for everyone to be face to face. I know Norseman had a meet and greet a while back. Problem is we're scattered across 3,000 miles. It would be an important endeavor but this wouldn't be the thread for it. Like gigantor said, I'm an easy one to keep an eye on. We could all plan to meet in the Rockys as a diversion and then really end up in Grays Harbor and.......DANGIT! I just spilled the beans ;) Hate when I do that.

Let's meet in the middle. I can put you all up in Omaha.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...