cover up - who has been personally threatened?

MIB

8 minutes ago, starchunk said:

The fact that they all come from one source is dubious, not unlike "Mr. Black" from Notes from the Field.

I believe that the first encounter that I heard (the one that I posted) was nor originally on SQ, but was one of the interviews/encounters that they replayed on the show...back when they would repost other's interviews.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2019 at 9:15 AM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Ah.  That little tidbit of evolving Bigfoot lore...

The Sasquatch world's own Men In Black...err...Brown.  

There have been a couple of accounts that feature these two guys.  Same description each time. A shorter, well built gentleman who is well groomed and dressed in a polo shirt.  An absolutely huge guy with rough mannerisms.  Described as dressing like a lumberjack.  Iirc, all of the accounts have come from Sasquatch Chronicles, although their may be a few that I have missed.

The first account that I remember hearing is the bear hunter who shot a female out of a pair.  The male grabbed her body and took off up the side of a cliff.  The hunter reported it to F&W, who sent out a guy on Thanksgiving day to check it out.  The F&W agent found and took a sample of bloody snow.  A few days later, the pair described above showed up at the hunter's job, demanding his silence.

The second account was when SQ was in its "the insider/Mr Black" phase when Jevning was on the show.  They had a member of law enforcement on who had repeated run in with these guys. After a few clashes, they supposedly offered him a job.  

I want to say that they have cropped a few other times.  Not sure whether it was a legitimate occurrence or just a piece of fabrication that became popular.  

I actually remember that one on Sasquatch chronicles about the guy getting visited by the mib 

the second one you mentioned was the cop in Florida who was told by the top brass that those in the know had the book of secrets 

the cop and his friend went tO investigate on public property.  A skunk ApE built a nest/teepee thing nearby their campsite 

afterwards the mib threatened them and said they were on private property 

Edited by RedHawk454

That is a different account.  I forgot about that one.  

The one that I am talking about was on the Down The Rabbit hole episode.  This cop found a bunch of dead dogs and starting looking into it.  He was an ex cav scout or Ranger... claimed to have a very prestigious military career.  He kept running up against these guys, until they offered him a job.

He said that the government had teams that they would send out to deal with problematic Sasquatch. He went into the team structure a bit...iirc each team had a field biologist, security, etc.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

48 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

That is a different account.  I forgot about that one.  

The one that I am talking about was on the Down The Rabbit hole episode.  This cop found a bunch of dead dogs and starting looking into it.  He was an ex cav scout or Ranger... claimed to have a very prestigious military career.  He kept running up against these guys, until they offered him a job.

He said that the government had teams that they would send out to deal with problematic Sasquatch. He went into the team structure a bit...iirc each team had a field biologist, security, etc.

was that the one where wes was claiming he ran into a guy who claimed to be in the mib and said there was an original sasquatch, but theres also human/sasquatch hybrids?

I think that one was the one about mountain giants

8 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

was that the one where wes was claiming he ran into a guy who claimed to be in the mib and said there was an original sasquatch, but theres also human/sasquatch hybrids?

I think that one was the one about mountain giants

I think that was the female military researcher that he supposedly interviewed, but later had to take that interview down for her safety.  She apparently got torn up by one these things and is permanently handicapped as a result.

I think that he talks about it in this interview.

There have been so many revelations on that show that are supposed to be if earth shattering importance at the time that just never get mentioned again.  I lose track sometimes.

BFF Patron

One factor that I don't think has been mentioned,  is that researchers are very protective of their research areas.     I see people out that have to be researchers that seem to be operating under cover.   They are in likely places and carry the gear.    Are they contacting people to see what they are up to or what they know?   Is there some misidentification going on here?      I had a ranger approach me once because someone had torn out a forest service gate.   He was trying to figure out who did it.  I could have misinterpreted his questioning as coming down on me for looking for bigfoot.      If I encountered some habituator who was having daily contact,   I sure would be tempted approach and question or to follow him and see what he was up to on public land.    I would not mess with private property due to trespass and other issues.       

3 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

I sure would be tempted approach and question or to follow him and see what he was up to on public land.

Good way to overstep someone's boundaries with consequences to pay.    If someone pulled that on me, I'd lead them away from potential witnesses, then either ditch them in deep woods or ambush them.  The choice would come down to which sort of location I found first.     My advice is to be very cautious of assuming you will be the one choosing how the things you start will end.   But .. ive been ignored before.

MIB

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

I was not very clear.     I am not saying I would approach and follow but other bigfooters might succumb to the temptation and pretend to work for some agency with authority and approach or follow to glean information.           Thom Powell thinks his breakin might have been some bigfooter trying to get inside information.     The habituators I have had contact with would tag me as an enemy if I even asked about location information.     They for the most part have a huge case of Stockholm syndrome.    So I state up front for them not to reveal location information to me.   

Ah, gotcha.    Anyone breaking in to get my stuff ... assuming I did not just shoot them ... would be very disappointed by what they found.  

BFF Patron

.   I got really paranoid when someone hacked my computer and I lost a lot of my pictures.    I had backed up most of them but did lose some I wish I still had.    Now I have two backups and one is pretty well hidden.    I was firmly convinced the destruction of the pictures was the intent of the hack.      I start to talk  about something on the forum then realize I do not have a supporting picture any more.      The suspected grave on the lahar East of Mt St Helens is the most important one that I lost.    From the picture you could locate the exact location where it was.    Without the picture I am just guessing what the location was.  My camera tags pictures with GPS coordinates.    The lahar changes a great deal year to year because of the snow melt.    A year after the grave find,    a giant log near it had been washed away, and coordinates were the only way to find the location again.