cover up - who has been personally threatened?

MIB

1 hour ago, RedHawk454 said:

I've been openly talking about Sasquatch for over 3 years on fb, another forum, and in person.  I also constantly watch BiGFo0T movies on netflix and amazon.

i havent  been threatened or anything

Yes, there is very likely a government cover up to suppress evidence and discourage discovery

but heres the thing

they dont care if you talk about it, go to conferences, or anything. or EVEN if you have seen one

they only give a crap when you kill one or have tangible evidence (like a head, hand, etc.)

Yep, so they can swoop in and discredit you.  

Remember the 'mysterious primate' that was attacking pets and kids in Texas a few months ago?  I guarantee that if it WAS a Sasquatch and somebody managed to shoot it... the authorities would have rushed in, taken the body, and substituted a chimpanzee corpse in its place.  They would have had a press conference and said that it had escaped from someone who owned it illegally.

Even if there is no massive conspiracy or cover-up, they are not going to let something like that cause panic. They will hush that story asap.

• Upvote 1

On 12/2/2019 at 3:43 PM, hiflier said:

Asked a Ranger (Land Management) one time if he was allowed to talk about Sasquatch. He didn't hesitate with his response: :"There ain't none!" We both chuckled a bit but I did walk away thinking: He didn't answer my direct question.....um.....directly, which was "Are you ALLOWED to talk about Sasquatch?"

I guess, "There ain't none!" was an answer of sorts?

A very honest reply from him :rolleyes:

On 12/2/2019 at 11:07 PM, hiflier said:

The only thing that is a Bigfoot.......is a Bigfoot. What's say we all get together and bring one in? That would straighten out a few things around here.

That is a excellent idea. 

My friends tell me that when a supposedly extinct animal is filmed in HD by them  that they still must collect DNA to have them protected 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

My friends tell me that when a supposedly extinct animal is filmed in HD by them  that they still must collect DNA to have them protected

And there you have it. My thoughts exactly. And folks, environmental DNA can get the job done. We just need the people who will be at least open and willing to do that. Of course, telling the truth about test results would be nice, too :) 

On 12/2/2019 at 2:48 PM, MIB said:

I know this is probably funny coming from me given my username :) but I'm curious.   We've all heard about people being threatened if they spoke up about bigfoot.    Everybody "knows a guy", but who here has personally been threatened, and by whom?    If possible, could you share your story? 

MIB

Nope. Not happening.  This belief and numerous threads of "experts" talking about feds in helicopters and if found a body etc.    Its more elusive than bigfoot himself.  Anyone have evidence?   Recorded threat by a govt official?   Habituators that have everyday relations?    Please share something.  

15 minutes ago, Yetie9 said:

Nope. Not happening.  This belief and numerous threads of "experts" talking about feds in helicopters and if found a body etc.    Its more elusive than bigfoot himself.  Anyone have evidence?   Recorded threat by a govt official?   Habituators that have everyday relations?    Please share something.

Yeti9

Oh it's happening. here is what I have. Unmarked planes doing circles around my home . Neighbors telling me about strange dudes watching house. Them asking if I did some thing wrong . When they go up to them they drive away abruptly. Here is what I have photographed. I tried to get a photo hovering a helo 50' of the deck in front of my house that was all black but I was not quick enough. Anyhow here is my two photo's"plane.thumb.JPG.5f863833ac13bebe01fed9f9e2611b08.JPG

plane001.thumb.JPG.b174128d65b938e870c98e28aa52bfd2.JPG

32 minutes ago, Yetie9 said:

I can't find the story but didn't some guy report being visited by a couple of men and told to keep quiet about BF? I keep wanting to say somewhere in one of the southeastern states.

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

I can't find the story but didn't some guy report being visited by a couple of men and told to keep quiet about BF? I keep wanting to say somewhere in one of the southeastern states.

Ah.  That little tidbit of evolving Bigfoot lore...

The Sasquatch world's own Men In Black...err...Brown.  

There have been a couple of accounts that feature these two guys.  Same description each time. A shorter, well built gentleman who is well groomed and dressed in a polo shirt.  An absolutely huge guy with rough mannerisms.  Described as dressing like a lumberjack.  Iirc, all of the accounts have come from Sasquatch Chronicles, although their may be a few that I have missed.

The first account that I remember hearing is the bear hunter who shot a female out of a pair.  The male grabbed her body and took off up the side of a cliff.  The hunter reported it to F&W, who sent out a guy on Thanksgiving day to check it out.  The F&W agent found and took a sample of bloody snow.  A few days later, the pair described above showed up at the hunter's job, demanding his silence.

The second account was when SQ was in its "the insider/Mr Black" phase when Jevning was on the show.  They had a member of law enforcement on who had repeated run in with these guys. After a few clashes, they supposedly offered him a job.  

I want to say that they have cropped a few other times.  Not sure whether it was a legitimate occurrence or just a piece of fabrication that became popular.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Yeti9

Oh it's happening. here is what I have. Unmarked planes doing circles around my home . Neighbors telling me about strange dudes watching house. Them asking if I did some thing wrong . When they go up to them they drive away abruptly. Here is what I have photographed. I tried to get a photo hovering a helo 50' of the deck in front of my house that was all black but I was not quick enough. Anyhow here is my two photo's"plane.thumb.JPG.5f863833ac13bebe01fed9f9e2611b08.JPG

plane001.thumb.JPG.b174128d65b938e870c98e28aa52bfd2.JPG

So what do you have that could be so damaging to them and their efforts?

9 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Yeah, those are the guys :O :keeporder:

I think that the bear hunter story was possibly legit.

The cop who showed up on Sasquatch Chronicles around that time period always seemed like a "Mary Sue" type invention.

20 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

There have been a couple of accounts that feature these two guys.  Same description each time. A shorter, well built gentleman who is well groomed and dressed in a polo shirt.  An absolutely huge guy with rough mannerisms.  Described as dressing like a lumberjack.  Iirc, all of the accounts have come from Sasquatch Chronicles, although their may be a few that I have missed.

The first account that I remember hearing is the bear hunter who shot a female out of a pair.  The male grabbed her body and took off up the side of a cliff.  The hunter reported it to F&W, who sent out a guy on Thanksgiving day to check it out.  The F&W agent found and took a sample of bloody snow.  A few days later, the pair described above showed up at the hunter's job, demanding his silence.

The second account was when SQ was in its "the insider/Mr Black" phase when Jevning was on the show.  They had a member of law enforcement on who had repeated run in with these guys. After a few clashes, they supposedly offered him a job.  

I want to say that they have cropped a few other times.  Not sure whether it was a legitimate occurrence or just a piece of fabrication that became popular.  

My recall is that the alleged shooting was an event reported in Tazwell County, VA. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The fact that they all come from one source is dubious, not unlike "Mr. Black" from Notes from the Field.