AreaX

norseman

3 hours ago, norseman said:

.........I’m guessing areaX resides somewhere in that untouched game reserve........

That reservoir and the river that feeds it from the north look like an excellent access situation for a man in a canoe. It would be silent and you'd be able to take in plenty of gear for a few days of quiet looking and listening, or even baiting.

Thanks for sharing .I am impressed by their perseverance. 

I am also not surprised that their goal has not come to fruition. 

On 1/7/2020 at 10:49 AM, Franco said:

I believe I watched and they without a doubt stated they had a tracking device on one. S

Yeah, they did apparently.  Tracked it via helicopter for quite a ways through some pretty rugged stuff, but then the tracking device fell off (I believe).

2 hours ago, norseman said:

The radio tag was placed 6.5 feet off the ground.

That does not guarantee it was picked up by a creature 6.5 feet off the ground.  Could have fallen to the ground and picked up by an animal that had no problem traversing the rugged terrain.   

Tag #7 at 6.5' : Might not be Bigfoot, could be another animal

Misidentification : Might not be Bigfoot, could be another animal

I do not think they are comparable.   Do we know with certainty it was attached to a BF?  To a creature at least 6.5' tall?  Or do we just know a device strung up in the woods was moved thru rugged terrain.  I love the idea of it being a BF and tracking it back to its "den" bu that didn't happen.  Am I missing more details, I really may be confused about the facts.....??  

Nope. You're fine :) My point was that with Tag 7, or with misidentification, there is no proof that either was a Bigfoot. As you say, Tag 7 could have dropped. And the hairy thing in a report could have been a bear. Since there's no proof otherwise in either case, though different in circumstance, The outcome is the same. Until there is proof of a Sasquatch either way, then the two incidents are, for all intents and purposes, on par with each other. It's a fine point I know, but neither Tag 7 nor a report has resulted in proof. Different stories, same outcome.

24 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Nope. You're fine :) My point was that with Tag 7, or with misidentification, there is no proof that either was a Bigfoot. As you say, Tag 7 could have dropped. And the hairy thing in a report could have been a bear. Since there's no proof otherwise in either case, though different in circumstance, The outcome is the same. Until there is proof of a Sasquatch either way, then the two incidents are, for all intents and purposes, on par with each other. It's a fine point I know, but neither Tag 7 nor a report has resulted in proof. Different stories, same outcome.

Begs the question....why are we all wasting our time here? Or at least...not the knowers.

Knowers....these are members that have seen one up close. No misidentification at all? They are 100% sure what they saw.  Just want to be clear on that term

Not on thermal . Not eye shine but as 100% as sure as when I see a deer standing in a clearing. 

4 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Knowers....these are members that have seen one up close. No misidentification at all? They are 100% sure what they saw.  Just want to be clear on that term

Not on thermal . Not eye shine but as 100% as sure as when I see a deer standing in a clearing. 

That's how I'd identify them. I guess some could personally identify another way.

1 minute ago, NatFoot said:

That's how I'd identify them. I guess some could personally identify another way.

I don't think we have many members in that category.  Maybe 2 or 3 at the most