Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Twist
7 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Knowers....these are members that have seen one up close. No misidentification at all? They are 100% sure what they saw.  Just want to be clear on that term

Not on thermal . Not eye shine but as 100% as sure as when I see a deer standing in a clearing. 

 

I'd say a "knower" would be someone that has seen one with the naked eye to a level of detail satisfactory to the imaginary courts of life.....something like that at least.

 

Until BF is proven and confirmed to conform with someones incident knowers could or could not be mistaken, thus is anyone really a "knower"???? Cue X-Files theme

Edited by Twist
Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
15 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I don't think we have many members in that category.  Maybe 2 or 3 at the most

 

:ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7.62
13 minutes ago, Twist said:

 

I'd say a "knower" would be someone that has seen one with the naked eye to a level of detail satisfactory to the imaginary courts of life.....something like that at least.

 

Until BF is proven and confirmed to conform with someones incident knowers could or could not be mistaken, thus is anyone really a "knower"???? Cue X-Files theme

I consider my self in the category of we saw something  neither of us could identify. Thats why if I am asked I can only reply .. I saw something

Link to post
Share on other sites
Twist

I had an experience I attribute to BF but never saw the BF.   I consider myself a believer.   I cannot prove a thing and do not expect my experience to hold water in the court of public opinion, it was however the catalyst for my interest in BF,  good, bad or otherwise lol.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
46 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

 

Begs the question....why are we all wasting our time here? Or at least...not the knowers.

 

 To Solve For Bigfoot. For myself, the more information I can gather, the better a plan can materialize.  So in that respect, it hasn't been a waste of time at all. One simply learns what to keep and what to toss. And what rises to the top of the pile is what formulates the plan for discovery. I cannot say more without sounding like a broken record. A PUSHY broken record, so I'll say nothing.

Edited by hiflier
Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
3 hours ago, Twist said:

 

That does not guarantee it was picked up by a creature 6.5 feet off the ground.  Could have fallen to the ground and picked up by an animal that had no problem traversing the rugged terrain.   


No guarantees no. 
 

But improbable, I saw the set up on their website and it looked like it was pretty good.

 

http://woodape.org/index.php/news/news/256-tag7

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Twist

We’ll never know for sure In this case.   I sure hope it was a BF if nothing else to keep hope alive!   I continue to believe but frustration does set in after time.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
13 minutes ago, Twist said:

We’ll never know for sure In this case.   I sure hope it was a BF if nothing else to keep hope alive!   I continue to believe but frustration does set in after time.   

 

If it was a squirrel or possum grabbing it off the ground...it had an impressive range.

 

If you've not read the paper, it's worth the read.

Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
1 hour ago, Twist said:

We’ll never know for sure In this case.   I sure hope it was a BF if nothing else to keep hope alive!   I continue to believe but frustration does set in after time.   


Im past that. Frustration.

 

Its the journey I enjoy. If it happens it happens. If not? It’s up to the next generation. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
8 hours ago, norseman said:

Its the journey I enjoy. If it happens it happens. If not? It’s up to the next generation.

 

I enjoy the journey as well. But what I enjoy the most is being part of the solution. I don't care much for taking a back seat hoping for something to happen. I thrive on the thrill and satisfaction I get from taking action. You and others are in that camp as well. Boots on the ground and knocking on doors is where it's at :) Why wait for the next generation? They will have their hands FULL in the aftermath of discovery.  

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxhill
12 hours ago, NatFoot said:

 

If it was a squirrel or possum grabbing it off the ground...it had an impressive range.

 

If you've not read the paper, it's worth the read.

 

Most likely a bird, or could have been transported by different animals along the way.

Edited by Foxhill
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
WSA

Bird? Nah, not a chance. Some kind of a "Critter Relay Race"? Probably even a lower chance of that.  The cause that fits both the hypothesis and the data returned is: (at least) a 7' tall hair covered biped. That isn't confirmation bias, that is what fits.  There is a reason you don't see birds wearing cockle burrs ,  and if you think a series of animals are going to pick up this item (even if one was able to bring it down from 6" in the air...for some unknown reason) and return the tracking data that resulted, the belief in BF seems quaintly certain by comparison. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
5 hours ago, Foxhill said:

 

Most likely a bird, or could have been transported by different animals along the way.


The data doesn’t support a bird. Nor being dropped by the host animal and being picked up again and again.

 

Again I suggest reading the paper. It’s far from conclusive that it was a Bigfoot. But I don’t think it was a bird or a squirrel, or both.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Madison5716
8 hours ago, hiflier said:

I thrive on the thrill and satisfaction I get from taking action. You and others are in that camp as well. Boots on the ground and knocking on doors is where it's at :) Why wait for the next generation? They will have their hands FULL in the aftermath of discovery.  

 

Yep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...