The Ketchum Report

Why would you need to go as far as nuDNA to prove they exist? If you want to know what it's lineage is sure, go all out like Ketchum has claimed to do. Replicated unknown DNA from several different animals all pointing to an unknown primate= proven. Then let the testing begin with the rest of the labs. Ketchup/ Hersom/ Paulides/ whoever is calling the shots there is overkill just to prove they are real.

Soon Hoosierfoot soon.... B) I do intend to send a sample to Sykes, but prefer Ketchum's paper publishes first. There is a reason for that, replication...........not........... misrepresentation.

I found the statement Doc K made when asked how she felt about the Sykes Project:

Dr. Melba Ketchum Good to have another scientist that is willing to look at it.

and Sally:

Dr. Melba Ketchum Sally responding - Richard, Melba stated in another thread that she's glad to see another scientist looking into this.

157963_359075637446173_1524075444_q.jpg

Dr. Melba Ketchum

April 25

FYI, I visited OK and AR this past weekend and took pictures of some interesting things including the stick formation that has created such a fervor. I cannot believe that there is so much hoopla associated with the innocent posting of a stick structure which I made no claims about other than an apology for the poor photography with my cell phone. I guess folks would lose it completely if I posted everything I have. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From reading this, it sounds like she was probably not seeing the family of 5 on her own property.

Isn't her ranch in Texas? That would be a massive coincidence, considering there is zero chance that BF exists anywhere near Texas. The only thing I believe is that she may have a ranch.

Really? Texas is a better habitat for BF than Oregon,Washington with more and easier food supplies and they are plentiful. She coulda seen them at home, they do live quite well around there but just as well in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana or even Kentucky..

I'm not sure what Summitwalker was thinking with his lack of Bigfoot in Texas comment. It appears that I'm not the only one to take offense to that...lol

Maybe he's insecure about the size of his local Bigfoot as everybody knows that everything in Texas is bigger.

It's been a very consistent talking point of his for months now. Never with any substantiation, other than to say it's his opinion. Like I said before, I saw one near the Grand Canyon and that is not the PNW. So I have a differing opinion, and to me it has supporting proof. But it's only proof to me, that visual proof doesn't amount to much in the world of science. I absolutely understand that. The one thing it does is allow me to see how a story like the Sierra Shootings could have happened. For people to think that story is just way too "out there" to be possible, I had one in my scope. Whether they make mistakes or if by just some freak random occurence, they have ended up in people's crosshairs.

Soon Hoosierfoot soon.... B) I do intend to send a sample to Sykes, but prefer Ketchum's paper publishes first. There is a reason for that, replication...........not........... misrepresentation.

That is a very serious thing to imply.

Who is misrepresenting what, and what evidence do you have to support such a claim?

It's not a claim Mulder just insurance. I want to see replication of Ketchums work, which can't happen if there is nothing published to replicate, so a quicky test on one of the Ketchum study samples could be less than representative of her findings.

Really? Texas is a better habitat for BF than Oregon,Washington with more and easier food supplies and they are plentiful. She coulda seen them at home, they do live quite well around there but just as well in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana or even Kentucky..

I don't believe it is possible for BF to exist anywhere in the east, or south for that matter. Maybe in the jungles of SA, but certainly not in Texas. That is my opinion anyway, for what it is worth. I also don't believe she has had any sightings, or that her report will amount to anything significant. But hey, be happy to be proven wrong though, but there sadly is no proof in the forecast. :(

Guest OntarioSquatch

There are over 3x as many reports from Texas than there are from Ontario. I would put that in my pipe and smoke it :)

I'm not sure what Summitwalker was thinking with his lack of Bigfoot in Texas comment. It appears that I'm not the only one to take offense to that...lol

Maybe he's insecure about the size of his local Bigfoot as everybody knows that everything in Texas is bigger.

I just don't accept that BF exists anywhere in the east or the south. Don't take offense, it is just my opinion. Our US division does a lot of work down in the Texas/Louisiana area, I know there is lots of place to hide, I have just come to accept a very narrow window of possibility for BF to exist period, and it is closed to Texas. :)

Cheers

There are over 3x as many reports from Texas than there are from Ontario. I would put that in my pipe and smoke it :)

Hmmm, I don't think the big guy has much of a chance in Ontario either. I love the geography of Ontario, especially Northern Ontario, I have loads of family out there, love the lakes and shield...but I just don't see BF having a shot at surviving the winters out there. Passing pipe back to you dude. :)

Edited by summitwalker

I don't believe it is possible for BF to exist anywhere in the east, or south for that matter. Maybe in the jungles of SA, but certainly not in Texas. That is my opinion anyway, for what it is worth. I also don't believe she has had any sightings, or that her report will amount to anything significant. But hey, be happy to be proven wrong though, but there sadly is no proof in the forecast. :(

its worth? zero.

east of what? you dont think even 1 of the reports east of pnw are true? or texas? Should check out the google satellite maps of texas and tell us why it couldnt be there as easily as anywhere....

Hmmm, I don't think the big guy has much of a chance in Ontario either. I love the geography of Ontario, especially Northern Ontario, I have loads of family out there, love the lakes and shield...but I just don't see BF having a shot at surviving the winters out there. Passing pipe back to you dude. :)

I just saw that statement and you are wrong . Ontario is very underrated. 90% of population is in 10% of the land ( approx guess ) A woman I know and trust for 25 yrs saw one there and only told me, 10 yrs later when she saw me reading Greens apes among us. She knew nothing on the subject but described what she saw very well. you think TGBF is a hoaxer then? Meldrum and groups experience at Snelgrove lake and subsequent sighting nearby was a hoax?

its worth? zero.

Right, worth about the same as yours, both of us want to believe, but I suspect one more than the other. :)

east of what? you dont think even 1 of the reports east of pnw are true? or texas? Should check out the google satellite maps of texas and tell us why it couldnt be there as easily as anywhere....

No chance. It is 2012 - show me some proof, any proof, one decent photo, you know the drill. I've looked at a lot of satellite data and LiDAR data for that state, part of my job with ongoing projects in both Texas and Louisiana, but that means nothing when it comes to BF, it just does not exist in Texas, sorry. But that is my worthless opinion. :)

Meldrum and groups experience at Snelgrove lake and subsequent sighting nearby was a hoax?

Is that the one where something threw the rock while they were standing in the dark? Otherwise I'm not familiar. But while hoax isn't the term I would use, I still say no chance BF exists in Ontario. Population density isn't the factor that leads me to my own worthless conclusion. And as much as I respect Meldrum and his work, in all fields, he has been hoaxed before. Ask Kit.

Cheers

Edited by summitwalker

Guest OntarioSquatch

OK. But why wouldn't they be able to live in Texas?

While I agree Ontario isn't the best place out of North America for them, there seems to be populations of them not only in the north, but also in the southern parts where TGBF does his research.

If Bigfoot can survive Alaskan winters, then surely they should have no problem surviving in eastern Canada. For Ontario to have a zero chance, it would also mean the surrounding provinces & states to have a near zero chance.

Ever see the Minnesota/Ontario trackway?