The Ketchum Report

Guest Darrell

I would think that the thread could reach 500 pages by the time the report is not published.

I would think that the thread could reach 500 pages by the time the report is not published.

No kidding. That's the frustration with this thread.

Edited by Squatchaholic

Guest Shaun

I honestly thought we were getting close to release when they started the new Facebook page, and Sally came on board. It looked like they were gearing up for taking questions. Then it went quiet again.

At least it gives us something to discuss.

And once it is out; presuming it will be eventually, there will be camps who seek to debunk it......

Well they oughta at least wait til the opponent is in the ring to start swingin! Sheeeeeeeesh!

Ontariosquatch, that was some tantalizing stuff on that clip, and the other ones that followed. Do you think bones of giants have actually been found (possibly squatches) only to "dissappear" ?

My guess is that it is finished, but tied up in litigation with multiple plaintiff's.

IMO that seems to be one of the most logical reasons, but just like 95% of the post on this thread, it's based on speculation.

Guest shoot1

Sort of. http://www.google.com/alerts . You set it up so that the search terms you are looking for are delivered to your email address.

Monitor the Web for interesting new content

Google Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your queries.

Enter a search query you wish to monitor. You will see a preview of the type of results you'll receive. Some handy uses of Google Alerts include:

• monitoring a developing news story
  • keeping current on a competitor or industry
  • getting the latest on a celebrity or event
  • keeping tabs on your favorite sports teams

I have 3 searches configured, and they may not be perfect so I may not receive news the moment the paper is published, but I think that they're good enough...

• +Bigfoot +Ketchum | Only the best results | As-it-happens
  • +Sasquatch +Ketchum | Only the best results | As-it-happens
  • "ketchum bigfoot paper published" | Only the best results | Once a day

Hope this helps.

Edited by shoot1

Thank you for that! That's EXACTLY what I was talking about!

My Husband asked what I was doing and I short versioned the Ketchum Report for him. His reply? "Creating a Bat Signal, are you?"

Thank you for my Bat Signal. :)

I know nothing about that AaronD. Only stories like the Minaret skull...

Yeah there's some interesting info out there about private individuals who find large skeletons/mummies but once the word gets out the government shows up to confiscate them under the claim that they are "native american artifacts" and no one is allowed to own them privately. Crappy thing about it is they never show up in museums. Ok, some will say "hoax" or never happened is why they don't make it to exhibit, but what if it is all true? Who would want to keep this window to history from the public, and WHY??? The answer to that may have a lot to do with why Ms Ketchum's report isn't making headlines......and if it does, can we be sure the info won't be tainted with just enough doubt to keep the public dumb? Just a thought.

^ I'm not a fan of conspiracies and cover-ups, personally. The government is renowned for loose lips, leaks and incompetence....not the other way around.