The Ketchum Report

Guest OntarioSquatch

:wacko: This is the impression I'm seeing from a lot of people:

Period of inactivity on her facebook = not looking good for the paper

Dr. Ketchum selling her old lab to buy a new one = not looking good for the paper

lol

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest BFSleuth

Period of inactivity on her facebook = not looking good for the paper

Dr. Ketchum selling her old lab to buy a new one = not looking good for the paper

... followed by:

Period of activity on her facebook = not looking good for the paper

Dr. Ketchum's lab remains in place = not looking good for the paper

... I think I see a pattern emerging.

[blank] = not looking good for the paper.

Received hundreds of thousands of dollars and still nothing to show = not looking good for the paper.

Edited by squatting squatch

Shoot James.. I was watching your question, hoping this thread would go to page two as no-one answered you! Not because I didn't want it answered, just think this thread's life is on support and it might die! Has this thread ever been pushed back to page 2? Anyway, perhaps we shall have information from MK to discuss here one day, hopefully anyway.

James, seems there are many agreements between MK and various parties, not all the same. I don't know the extent of those agreements, or the numbers of submitters ...but, it seems from some of the submitters here the NDA most frequently referred to by submitters is not the same as the one posted on BE....not much help there huh?

Edited by apehuman

Drew (or anyone else):

Does Paulides state that BF exists?

If so, why would you choose to 'believe' him when he states how much money has been spent, but not that BF exists?

Maybe I'm wrong on this.....

I'll admit its hearsay, but isn't Paulides supposedly in the know about the study. We do know Wally was (or still) financing Ketchum. I guess only Wally can confirm the amount donated.

Oops...edit - sorry, I addressed drew, but meant Squatting....i do that sometimes.

*bangs head*

But anyway, I agree, there's some money there, but who knows how much actually ended up in DMK's pocket, the business, or how much REALLY was contributed.

Either way, it don't change the fact we have no paper published yet.

I never said I don't think Bigfoot doesn't exist. I just have a lot of misgivings about the evidence brought forth, including this dna study.

If so, why would you choose to 'believe' him when he states how much money has been spent, but not that BF exists?

Since the field of bigfootery is believed to be a closed system that tends towards maximum ridiculousness, it is therefore compliant with this theory to think that spending money on anything to do with it is an expected increase in ridiculousness, whereas not spending money on it wouldn't be, so would be less easy to believe.