The Ketchum Report

Guest VioletX

Sykes is testing a limited number of samples. As arizonabigfoot pointed out, most of those samples are hair. nuDNA testing is expensive, he's on a tight deadline and unless he has a really good reason to do so (or he knows Wally Hersom), I doubt there will be any full genome testing. Further, with so few samples, it's entirely possible he doesn't have any good ones. We just don't know. I'm saying the man could have the best intentions in the world and come up empty handed. I get the impression a lot of posters here automatically assume he's going to find something unusual that may or may not match Ketchum's results. I personally think the chances are good he won't find anything at all. Uh, all this assuming BF exists, of course. I really have no idea.

Just my two cents (adjusted for inflation).

That is partially what I had been thinking...re the full genome testing... in that sense can he be as narrowly definative as Ketchum?

I do think he would get similar results since I think some might have given samples to both he and Ketchum.

Not certain that is true though.

LOL, Co Grizz, let me add and my head is going to explode to that .

Guest thermalman

From BFRO:

"Most recent Ketchum-DNA story was timed to coincide with Finding Bigfoot episode mentioning DNA. BFRO does not use Ketchum for DNA testing."

"BF DNA study happening in England (Dr. Sykes) is very legit. By contrast, the DNA study conducted by Melba Ketchum does not seem to be legit"

"There are many reasons to believe the DNA study by Melba Ketchum is nothing but a big scam and publicity stunt. Check out her BBB rap sheet."

Edited by thermalman

SSR Team

From BFRO: "Most recent Ketchum-DNA story was timed to coincide with Finding Bigfoot episode mentioning DNA. BFRO does not use Ketchum for DNA testing."

"BF DNA study happening in England (Dr. Sykes) is very legit. By contrast, the DNA study conducted by Melba Ketchum does not seem to be legit"

"There are many reasons to believe the DNA study by Melba Ketchum is nothing but a big scam and publicity stunt. Check out her BBB rap sheet."

The Guy ( MM ) kills me.. :D

Guest thermalman

It is funny because it always seemed the last thing Ketchum has ever wanted was publicity, unlike....hmmmmnnn,lol.

And he runs around proclaiming "squatch" at ever turn..........and turns up NOTHING!! No wonder he has an inferiority complex!! :)

Robert Lindsay is currently at the peak of his career. I imagine it will all be downhill from here. Thanks for those links Slim.

And that peak is about 3 ft above sea level, he will be back on the bottom with the whale dung where he belongs in no time :-)

Edited by zigoapex

BFF Patron

BBB rapsheet. Bigger, better, best you mean?

Guest slimwitless

I wonder if the BFRO is registered with the BBB. All those expeditions that end empty-handed. Talk about a failure to deliver.

Good one Slimwitless. Maybe a light bulb will go on somewhere on this forum for someone who's been on one of their "expeditions" and they'll think "hey, wait a minute..."!!

Don't think they can complain to BBB if it's a private non-profit org though? More like lesson learned ala Nigerian money scam.

Seems to me that MM is kind of trying to pee on Ketchum's side of the pool. And if he really wants to get into a debate about legitimacy, he might not have a lot of ammunition to wage that war with. 3 seasons now of television, with commercial backing, and with what seems like a squatch in every town, and at every site that they stake out, with them apparently crashing past them in groups to drive deer towards a marsh, or whatever they have going on, and that's added to his how many years of searching and hunting? With what firm evidence? What DNA samples? What photos?

I'm not the world's biggest Ketchum fan, but if she and MM were featured on Celebrity Death Match, with each of their legitimacies as strength pills, I don't think that MM would come out with all his arms and legs still attached.

BTW, Slim, all the BFRO expeditions don't end up empty handed. You didn't hear about the squatch that crawled its face up to a glow stick campfire, then crawled back into the darkness?

Guest slimwitless

BTW, Slim, all the BFRO expeditions don't end up empty handed. You didn't hear about the squatch that crawled its face up to a glow stick campfire, then crawled back into the darkness?

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

link please