The Ketchum Report

Newswise has a interesting one due next week with these keywords.....Journal highlights, Genetic Variation, Pleitropy, serotonin signaling, Data analysis, mutant genome sequences !!! , epigenetics, complex traits

=3&search[sort]=date+desc&search[embargoed]=1&search[has_multimedia]=&category=embargoed"]http://www.newswise.com/articles/list?page=3&search[status]=3&search[sort]=date+desc&search[embargoed]=1&search[has_multimedia]=&category=embargoed

Guest VioletX

Thanks Gearman!

I tried to google a couple of the terms I did not understand, but soon realized I need a Wikipedia for my Wikipedia.

Hopefully you can tell us if any of these key words could relate to the study ; )

Guest slimwitless

If we could get Rob Lowe to join this forum we might have some answers. Mr Lowe tweeted:

I have literally never been more excited than reading the latest news that Bigfoot may, in fact, be real. #NotAnApeSuit

Here's what Ketchum tweeted back:

@RobLowe # Three genomes later, not suit, not monkey either. Questions about it, PM me.

Edited by slimwitless

Newswise has a interesting one due next week with these keywords.....Journal highlights, Genetic Variation, Pleitropy, serotonin signaling, Data analysis, mutant genome sequences !!! , epigenetics, complex traits

=3&search[sort]=date+desc&search[embargoed]=1&search[has_multimedia]=&category=embargoed"]http://www.newswise.com/articles/list?page=3&search[status]=3&search[sort]=date+desc&search[embargoed]=1&search[has_multimedia]=&category=embargoed

Maybe we should be looking for words like.....human rights, constitution, steak, Zana, bagels, etc. I am not opening the closet door again until something peer reviewed is actually released and I am not holding my breath, but I certainly hope that I am wrong.

Guest VioletX

If we could get Rob Lowe to join this forum we might have some answers. Mr Lowe tweeted:

I have literally never been more excited than reading the latest news that Bigfoot may, in fact, be real. #NotAnApeSuit

Here's what Ketchum tweeted back:

@RobLowe # Three genomes later, not suit, not monkey either. Questions about it, PM me.

Great....now Rob Lowe knows more than we will ever know.; )

(maybe we should PM him)

BFF Patron

Yah, and he prob. got his family tree done while he was tweeting at the same time, double indignity for sure.

Maybe we should be looking for words like.....human rights, constitution, steak, Zana, bagels, etc. I am not opening the closet door again until something peer reviewed is actually released and I am not holding my breath, but I certainly hope that I am wrong.

Well the real article I referenced is due 12/5 next Wednesday and it may not be it but its is the first one I have seen with all these strange keywords. I have monitored this Newswise Embargoed stuff for months and this one is different and fits the 7-10 days timeline laid out by Paulides last Sunday on C2C,

Edited by GEARMAN

Guest VioletX

Yah, and he prob. got his family tree done while he was tweeting at the same time, double indignity for sure.

No doubt Bipedalist, no doubt.

So now what we've got both Rob Lowe and Matt Leblanc on the side of Sasquatch. I'm not sure if that helps or hurts...

I bet that's it, clicked on mutant genome and nothing showed up, so it must be the first paper with that in the newswise entries.

Also the date of the 28 is when it was available to reporters with a press pass, could have been why igor said it when he did,thinking it was released, not realizing

there was a press embargo. would also be right on with what David P said when it was going to be released in his coast to coast interview.

This could also be why melba spilled some beans,knowing it passed and waiting for embargo to lift.

Edited by zigoapex