The Ketchum Report

Ah, but didn't he say that there was no body, no remains other than that small piece of flesh? In other words, they could just pick it up and take it away, versus cutting it off from the leg like Bobo said. Bobo often has his facts wrong, maybe that is the case there. But he said pretty confidently that there was a body and that the steak was cut from the leg of the adult body.

Smeja didn't really say if he cut the steak from the body, but I'm basing that off the video interview. There is another interview, not video but text, where maybe he goes into that aspect. I'll have to see if I can find that other interview, and if it actually a different one from the video.

Meanwhile, has this interview with Melba Ketcham been posted yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRxiIHInLBA

Treadstone - Wally Hearsom is the 'Sugar Daddy'

He's pumped tons of money in the BFRO, then allegedly (may not allegedly) funded some genome sequencing for Dr. Ketchum.

Thanks for the reply. Will have to do a Goggle search of the name to see what I can understand from the tie between the two. The question that would have me thinking is that Moneymaker (meanful of me to call him Moneymouth) would want someone to proved for additional funding for the quest of proving the existance of BF.....unless of course you are one that's wants all the glory of the find falling directly onto your own shoulders. IMO Moneymatter does appear to have that ability. I rmember the so called eyeshine down in Kentucky where him and Renae got into a heated discussion of whether it was an owl or big foot eyes....he wanted to be sure of coming out on top for the win on the discussion.

Guest slimwitless

You might be, her last filing was the one that contained the New Contemporary Feral Hominin, and that was before the nuDNA whole genome sequencing right? She's talking new species there.

I guess I'm focused on the use of the word "hybrid". As I recall, those filings prompted Dr. Ketchum to make a return visit to this forum to point out they no longer reflected her current findings (just hours after their discovery by someone here...rockiessquatching, take a bow); that was her second and last post.

Edited by slimwitless

treadstone: I have been following this for many years, much of the story on THIS board. Over the years, Matt has been spiteful, nasty, and downright mean to ANYBODY that is not doing things his way, for his organization. He has acted like a spiteful child on numerous occasions. I don't even think you CAN ascribe motive, at this point, I just believe that is his nature.

In case anyone thinks I am being unfair, there are a NUMBER of posters, some in this thread, who have been cast aside by BFRO, and had their memberships terminated for disagreeing with MM. Also, the founder of this BOARD once uncovered coding in a webpage that included a rant FULL of personal insults directed at members, here. I do not know Matt, have never met him...but his reputation is widely known.

I do recall when I was just a newbie at the board when I came across one of his post wanting members there to trash those who are supposely trashing the BFRO.....more so trashing him, I would suspect. I thought about it for awhile, as I yet to discover this site. In the end, I didn't do anything as I was just too young of a grasshopper in the field of BF learnig to say something positivie about a board that I was just a new member of. As far as I knew, the trashing of the BFRO could have been proper.

I like to take part in a forum and learn the ropes and the people who make up that board, before I past judgement....and then it usually is kept to myself until I'm really po'd.....like the other night.

I haven't read "Tribal Bigfoot" but if I hear one more person recommend it, I'll probably have to order a copy. Anyone?

I would recommend it, mostly because there is a clue why she would be interested in the nuDNA from the very start, and because there is some backstory about the area I collected my sample in the book. Lots of testimony about peoples sightings also.

When this paper comes out, does anyone see a potential problem with a lot of highly technical information being argued by mostly unqualified folks. Bob Z.... don't get very far away you always make it understandable.

SSR Team

Bobby O., Bobo mentioned in the interview on the Conan show.

I don't hear him say it on this ?

Guest VioletX

When this paper comes out, does anyone see a potential problem with a lot of highly technical information being argued by mostly unqualified folks. Bob Z.... don't get very far away you always make it understandable.

That is not happening all ready?lol!

I have no business discussing DNA :scratchhead:

BFF Patron

You must have missed the time.com article posted up yesterday to the forum then. :haha:

I don't hear him say it on this ?

Bobby O., I went back a page and looked at your original question just to make sure what we were both talking about and I'm glad I did. Here's Tontar's words which prompted your original query and my response...

Bobo was on Conan saying that the steak was cut from the leg of the adult male on site, at the time of shooting.

I was only answering in regards to the "steak" being from the adult male, which according to Smeja it probably is, but I missed Tontar saying "at the time of the shooting", which I think is what you are questioning.

So no, the "steak" wasn't taken at the time of the shooting and Bobo did not say that.

Sorry for the confusion.

Guest VioletX

I wonder who would do any legitimate research and reporting?

I guess the topic of Bigfoot isn't important enough for any of the Big Guns to weigh in, it seems most of the writers just exercised the google button, found the tabloid rumors and skeptic blogs or regurgitated what Benjamin Radford said.

Love this from the Todd Hartley story where he assails Ketchum by saying she will not allow peer review of her findings...

That sort of adherence to “standards†and “facts†is for pencil-necked geeks and people who don't watch Fox News.

While he gives facts like this...

Just last week, Texas scientist Melba S. Ketchum released a statement claiming that she had, indeed, sequenced the DNA of a Sasquatch from a blueberry bagel left in the backyard of a home in Michigan that allegedly receives regular bigfoot visits. (We swear we're not making that up.)

Glad he's the type to adhere to standards and get all his facts right before he writes a story.