The Ketchum Report

To piggy back on what Ape Human says: Native Americans claim bigfoot was already here.

Modern humans and Erectus had ample oppurtunity to exchange DNA in Asia and the decendents to migrate all over, including North America maybe way back, 50,000 years ago. If this is the case they could have been isolated and evolved, de-evolved into the paternal side of the equation. Even size is helped along by enviromental factors along with megafauna already here. When clovis people get here 15,0000 years ago, this is the hybridization event. Ketchum does say the mDNA is 100% modern human, clovis, and the nDNA is a mosaic of modern human and novel DNA. The already existing hybrid HHS and Erectus would have been not to popular if they were mating with Clovis women and hunted and pushed to the fringes. I don't know how long it would take to adapt to a nocturnal existence, but they would have a good reason to hide.

Clovis peoples 13,500 yrs ago....

Pre-clovis peoples here prior altho it's still under contention.

http://www.pbs.org/w...ovis-sites.html

and this....

http://www.scienceda...80403141109.htm

Apr. 3, 2008 — DNA from dried human excrement recovered from Oregon's Paisley Caves is the oldest found yet in the New World -- dating to 14,300 years ago, some 1,200 years before Clovis culture -- and provides apparent genetic ties to Siberia or Asia, according to an international team of 13 scientists.

or this....

http://www.sciencema...54/351.abstract

Sorry LTBF I couldn't help myself :swoon:

Edited by grayjay

Guest BFSleuth
Last night, the girlfriend came in, saw me deeply engrossed, and asked what I was reading about... I replied "Pubic lice!" She backed sloooowly out of the room. Don't know why. :stinker:

I'm really chomping at the bit to see what she has. :lol:

.... uh, nevermind...

I read that mutations can be caused by radiation, ultra violet light, or chemicals, I wonder if it would be possible that a certain clan or tribe could have lived in an area

where there was possibly a meteor had impacted containing radiation, or perhaps lived in caves were exposed to natural radiation from certain rock formations.

or by ingesting food or water contaminated by chemicals in the meteor. over time generations breed and mutate, causing radical changes in size and appearance. these people then breed with unmutated homo sapiens.

I do not claim of having any kind of proof , this is me with a little too much time on my hands, trying to fit the square peg in the round hole :-)

BFF Patron

Just read a Robert Lindsay BF update where he claims leaks from the Sykes study indicate Sykes is finding proof of an unknown North American Hominid. Does that mean the JREF group is going to start slamming the Sykes study now??? :swoon: :swoon:

Well to that group no-one is untouchable, but I'd sure like to see Sykes online data and preprints. So how is he publishing his findings, by leak to RL?

No question that there are many studies that suggest that human migration occured much earlier. I think it is likely there were multiple migrations some much earlier. I am not proclaiming anything, way out of my confort zone and field. It is just interesting how the time frame makes since and just fun to postulate.

Zigoapex, there is a theory that the megafauna extinction, that is either attributed to climate change or hunting by early humans, was actually caused by a meteor impact.

Guest slimwitless

Just read a Robert Lindsay BF update where he claims leaks from the Sykes study indicate Sykes is finding proof of an unknown North American Hominid. Does that mean the JREF group is going to start slamming the Sykes study now??? :swoon: :swoon:

Jeff Meldrum replied (and posted on his FB page) that Sykes hasn't even started testing yet. I guess that's Meldrum's way of saying the rumor is bogus.

BFF Patron

I'd say he is already two months off schedule then. I'm seeing a new pacing developing here, maybe some interdisciplinary, cross-colleague telegraphy, perhaps?

Edited by bipedalist

I read that mutations can be caused by radiation, ultra violet light, or chemicals, I wonder if it would be possible that a certain clan or tribe could have lived in an area

where there was possibly a meteor had impacted containing radiation, or perhaps lived in caves were exposed to natural radiation from certain rock formations.

or by ingesting food or water contaminated by chemicals in the meteor. over time generations breed and mutate, causing radical changes in size and appearance. these people then breed with unmutated homo sapiens.

I do not claim of having any kind of proof , this is me with a little too much time on my hands, trying to fit the square peg in the round hole :-)

Perhaps it was an brief over exposure to high amounts of gamma radiation or something completely different like a cosmic storm of unknown high energy that was passing thru the Solar system like a big wave ;)P

Clovis peoples 13,500 yrs ago....

Pre-clovis peoples here prior altho it's still under contention.

http://www.pbs.org/w...ovis-sites.html

and this....

http://www.scienceda...80403141109.htm

One of those preclovis sites has been an interest to me since I found this book while researching primate hairs. Pendejo Cave in New Mexico produced a hair sample that was identified as bear by an FBI lab, yet human mtDNA was extracted and wasn't one of the known NA haplogroups A,B,C or D. They say they couldn't rule out contamination, but still felt it was human hair. Apparently they didn't have any more to go on and didn't reveal which haplogroup it belonged to.

Read pages 427 and 428.

Admin

I think I'm dreaming, I think I've seen a grayjay around here... :)

Edited by gigantor

Guest Scout1959

So the latest post by RL reports that Rick Dyer has shot a bigfoot and that the body will be released along with a documentary....

This one I'm not buying....

Guest gerrykleier

As long as none of them were bitten by a radioactive spider, I'd think they would be OK.

Perhaps it was an brief over exposure to high amounts of gamma radiation

We saw what that did to Bruce Banner! He certainly grew in size...

GK