Jump to content
Lam90

Bigfoot on all fours

Recommended Posts

Lam90
5 hours ago, 7.62 said:

 

@Lam90

 

I went back and watched it again. My opinion is the quality is just so bad that it's had to tell. It could be a hoax I just don't know.


 

I agree, and so many people comment on how human they look that saying a video or image looks human doesn’t accomplish much anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
9 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

 

troll.jpg

 

I've never seen this picture before.

 

Creepy to say the least. Definitely a person or a BF.

 

That isn't a stump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7.62

I had to watch the video twice to see what they were filming. What is that thing?? It's eyes are as big as dinner plates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
42 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I had to watch the video twice to see what they were filming. What is that thing?? It's eyes are as big as dinner plates

 

The video looks like CGI.

 

I was referring to the pics which are obviously unrelated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7.62
15 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

 

The video looks like CGI.

 

I was referring to the pics which are obviously unrelated.

Demon monster   :D

Looks like some kind of devil 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lam90

I’d not have the presence of mind to be snapping picture. Is that a missing person poster on the rock post, haha? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Airdale

Here's the backstory on this video. It was originally made in 2016, and Igor Burtsev interviewed the teenagers and researched the scene. Here is the link to that story: https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/12/russian-running-bigfoot-video-update-they-hit-the-yeti/

 

Here is a quote from the page:

 

“It jumped out of the thicket and ran right into the car, as it were, you know? They hit him.”

That’s right … Burtsev interviewed one or more of the three girls and one man who recorded the video of the running Bigfoot in 2016 (watch it here) and was told that the car – a Soviet-era Zhiguli or Lada, ran into the creature. And then …

“They drove another 200 meters, it found itself there and chased after them.”

This would explain the sudden change in the video from shooting out the passenger side angled forward to panning straight forward, the exposure changes for the lower interior light level washing out the forward view through the windshield when you hear a scream and then the front passenger can be seen taking her left hand away from her face in the first photo.

 

1748824604_Russia1.thumb.JPG.20c3fea7ea034407279b96374fbdc6a1.JPG

 

Next the video pans back to the right and a low, darker mass, circled in the second photo, blurs past in a couple of frames before the scene pans to the rear.

 

144966840_Russia2circle.thumb.png.112c01c0b7ff23c37441eb3134eaedc5.png

 

This, in my view, adds credibility to the rest of the video by adding a motive for the behavior of the subject, acting out with what might be a threat display then moving to pursue when the vehicle stops and backs up. It would also explain the apparent "limping or stumbling" gait suggested in the video. It suggests a credible explanation for the driver backing up if he thought he may have hit a person or possibly a known species of animal, even livestock, from the region. Thinking back on reports where a Bigfoot is seen away from the roadway, in a clearing or field, by people in a passing vehicle, I don't recall anyone reporting threatning behavior or sudden pursuit. The usual reactions reported are variations of freezing in place, dropping from sight or simply walking away. Jumping around and chasing vehicles is not the behavior of a creature who's lifestyle seems to revolve around maintaining a low profile.

 

Why would it jump out at the car in the first place? Maybe it was a backwoods Almasti that was used to taking down large quadrepeds, wasn't familiar with vehicles and grossly underestimated the mass of even a modestly sized Soviet era automobile? Maybe it had a long memory and recalled that great-great-great uncle Urg was shot in his cave in the Urals by Red Army soldiers in 1925 and it couldn't abide anything related to that despotic regime? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Airdale
36 minutes ago, Lam90 said:

I’d not have the presence of mind to be snapping picture. Is that a missing person poster on the rock post, haha? 

 

It appears to be. Here's the photo with the exposure adjusted to show more detail. Almost looks as if there may be another much smaller creature tucked into the subjects right side.

 

troll.jpg.7e66c153dd744c8422f573e8b946c9af.thumb.jpg.edb38af124e001b02bab403b81395ad3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lam90
47 minutes ago, Airdale said:

Here's the backstory on this video. It was originally made in 2016, and Igor Burtsev interviewed the teenagers and researched the scene. Here is the link to that story: https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/12/russian-running-bigfoot-video-update-they-hit-the-yeti/

 

Here is a quote from the page:

 

“It jumped out of the thicket and ran right into the car, as it were, you know? They hit him.”

That’s right … Burtsev interviewed one or more of the three girls and one man who recorded the video of the running Bigfoot in 2016 (watch it here) and was told that the car – a Soviet-era Zhiguli or Lada, ran into the creature. And then …

“They drove another 200 meters, it found itself there and chased after them.”

This would explain the sudden change in the video from shooting out the passenger side angled forward to panning straight forward, the exposure changes for the lower interior light level washing out the forward view through the windshield when you hear a scream and then the front passenger can be seen taking her left hand away from her face in the first photo.

 

1748824604_Russia1.thumb.JPG.20c3fea7ea034407279b96374fbdc6a1.JPG

 

Next the video pans back to the right and a low, darker mass, circled in the second photo, blurs past in a couple of frames before the scene pans to the rear.

 

144966840_Russia2circle.thumb.png.112c01c0b7ff23c37441eb3134eaedc5.png

 

This, in my view, adds credibility to the rest of the video by adding a motive for the behavior of the subject, acting out with what might be a threat display then moving to pursue when the vehicle stops and backs up. It would also explain the apparent "limping or stumbling" gait suggested in the video. It suggests a credible explanation for the driver backing up if he thought he may have hit a person or possibly a known species of animal, even livestock, from the region. Thinking back on reports where a Bigfoot is seen away from the roadway, in a clearing or field, by people in a passing vehicle, I don't recall anyone reporting threatning behavior or sudden pursuit. The usual reactions reported are variations of freezing in place, dropping from sight or simply walking away. Jumping around and chasing vehicles is not the behavior of a creature who's lifestyle seems to revolve around maintaining a low profile.

 

Why would it jump out at the car in the first place? Maybe it was a backwoods Almasti that was used to taking down large quadrepeds, wasn't familiar with vehicles and grossly underestimated the mass of even a modestly sized Soviet era automobile? Maybe it had a long memory and recalled that great-great-great uncle Urg was shot in his cave in the Urals by Red Army soldiers in 1925 and it couldn't abide anything related to that despotic regime? 


 

That’s really interesting. After watching it a few more times I hear the one girl cry out, probably thinking they hit a pet. My other comment was a (bad) joke relating the creature and the “missing” poster. 🥴

Edited by Lam90
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Airdale

Don't feel bad about the poster, I had the same thought. I tried blowing it up to see if any info could be gleaned from it but no joy.

 

If we don't have a Russian speaker on the Forums, we need to recruit one. Anyone have a family member or acquaintance that would be able to translate? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeWalt
On 1/30/2020 at 12:51 PM, Wolfjewel said:

Fascinating topic! I think you’re so right,Hiflier, about how useful all- fours is for Sas, and that human in a suit would look ridiculous. Is it possible to search the database SSR for all-fours sightings? Would like to know what percentage show that behavior. 

M.K Davis, Fence climber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeWalt

This is it. Fence Jumper

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot

IFor those of you who listen to Sasquatch Chronicles...you are familiar with the descriptions that occasionally pop up there.  People say that they see these things crawl like spiders. The host of the show even described them as moving along the ground using their fingers and toes.

 

I always pictured them moving like Twinkle Toes Flintstone, but on all 4 limbs...

fa18ce50aebd84b1b9892633aac0d3d4.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot

Crawling like spiders?

 

I guess that depends on how think a spider crawls. And on toes and fingers only? Doesn't sound very mammalian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lam90

Ok, I didn’t think it could get any creepier, but crawling like spiders on toes and fingers surpasses all-fours in the creep factor! Fred Flintstone though, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...