Jump to content
Lam90

Bigfoot on all fours

Recommended Posts

Doug

The far left movement almost look like adark shoulder and side of body kind of stand up and the whiteishness seen moving is the side of the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7.62
31 minutes ago, Doug said:

The movement reminds me of a video I saw were there was a purported sasquatch behind a wood pile at night while the group of people sat at a bon fire. As seen in night vision the hand kept moving the wood to the side and the movement of that hand reminded me the movement in the above video.

There's something moving there but I have to take this whole video with a grain of salt because the one on the ground just doesn't look real .

The eyes look like they are way to huge to be real so it's either CGI  as was posted or something that isn't a Sasquatch . 

Edited by 7.62

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Airdale

CGI is not something that is done on a typical desktop computer, and in processing this still from the video through three different software programs, PhotoZoom Pro 6, AutoEye Gen 2 and Topaz Adjust 5 there is nothing to suggest the "eyes" are not original to the video. That said, if this is a "typical" Bigfoot, I can't imagine how those could be eyes; with the head down at such an angle that the crest barely shows above shoulder level the eyes would be occluded by the brow ridge. My only guess would be that they are an area beneath the brow ridge and shaded by it and the "blinking" is a result of the head angle varying slightly causing the shaded area to be partially or completely blocked by the ground cover. The eyes may be in there somewhere, but those areas are much too large to be eyes.

 

322951256_Blink2(resized).thumb.jpg.9a9aba95426c14bcaa18b979dce02ca0.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lam90

I think I’ve figured it out. The crawling Bigfoot has sunglasses on. He found them along the road one night. The two behind the trees are waving him back so their sunglass wearing isn’t discovered. Crawling Bigfoot is that doofy friend we’ve all had who has impeccable instincts for messing things up. After everyone got back home Crawling Bigfoot was put in a monthlong sunglass time out. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
27 minutes ago, Lam90 said:

Crawling Bigfoot is that doofy friend we’ve all had who has impeccable instincts for messing things up.

 

Yep, we know the type ;) And also, along that line, there are the juvenile bigfoots that practice tree peeping where one of them chooses a tree that is too skinny. The rest of them just snicker at the failed attempt to hide. Because they know their friend will be the first one to get busted with its butt sticking out at some campground.

Edited by hiflier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lam90
12 minutes ago, hiflier said:

 

Yep, we know the type ;) And also, along that line, there are the juvenile bigfoots that practice tree peeping where one of them chooses a tree that is too skinny. The rest of them just snicker at the failed attempt to hide. Because they know their friend will be the first one to get busted with its butt sticking out at some campground.


Exactly, lol! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JKH

I think it's legit, researchers said they would have missed it, but the booger dog alerted. Airdale is probably right, the eyes appear deep set. Resembles PA White BF to me.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot

Oh it definitely resembles the white BF, that's why I am assuming fake.

 

I thought that white BF is a known hoax?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NorthWind
1 hour ago, Lam90 said:

I think I’ve figured it out. The crawling Bigfoot has sunglasses on. He found them along the road one night. The two behind the trees are waving him back so their sunglass wearing isn’t discovered. Crawling Bigfoot is that doofy friend we’ve all had who has impeccable instincts for messing things up. After everyone got back home Crawling Bigfoot was put in a monthlong sunglass time out. 

 

bFsunglasses.jpg.892a9e686bae56e06b0aeacaa2d45ce1.jpg

What BF wears sunglasses? Oh wait a sec... hmm, have you ever seen that belly-crawler BF and NatFoot at the same party?

It all makes sense now! :rofl:

Sorry, NatFoot. I couldn't resist.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
16 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

 

bFsunglasses.jpg.892a9e686bae56e06b0aeacaa2d45ce1.jpg

What BF wears sunglasses? Oh wait a sec... hmm, have you ever seen that belly-crawler BF and NatFoot at the same party?

It all makes sense now! :rofl:

Sorry, NatFoot. I couldn't resist.

 

 

:ph34r:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
1 hour ago, NorthWind said:

 

bFsunglasses.jpg.892a9e686bae56e06b0aeacaa2d45ce1.jpg

What BF wears sunglasses? Oh wait a sec... hmm, have you ever seen that belly-crawler BF and NatFoot at the same party?

It all makes sense now! :rofl:

 

It's like Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny: I never see them at the same time. This is exactly the kind of crap that keeps me up at night ;) 

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Airdale

Watching the analysis, I'd forgotten how fast the subject moves, like Flash-squatch. Superimposing the human skeleton over the profile and looking at the angle of the skeletal face vis-a-vis the subjects put me in mind of Bill Munns' presentation at the Texas Bigfoot Conference a few years back, where he demonstrates that if Patty was a human in a suit, they would have been looking down through the nostrils rather than out the eyes. It also causes me to revise my assessment above WRT the angle of the eyes; while the eyes are certainly not close to filling the entirety of the dark areas, they are likely somewhere in there. I still suspect the "blinking" is an artifact of vertical head movement causing partial, intermittent occlusion of the shadowed area around the eyes created by the brow ridge.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JKH

Exactly, due to the movement and the extreme zoom used. I think the MBEST vid is a good find. It also reminds me of the Noel woodpile video which has been discussed here and shows more evidence of the behavior of getting low in order to observe, which makes sense. I remember some experienced person saying "don't forget to look low", and there are many reports of their speed as quadrupeds. Will link if I come across more.

Edited by JKH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sasfooty

Be

On 2/2/2020 at 7:53 PM, NatFoot said:

 

It looks fake to me...the eyes are huge. IMO, made huge so they could easily be seen on video.

 

And they also look like a black hole.

Those eyes blink two times in the video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
16 hours ago, Sasfooty said:

Be

Those eyes blink two times in the video.

 

What are your friends saying? Did somebody get caught fooling around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...