Jump to content
Lam90

Bigfoot on all fours

Recommended Posts

Lam90

I have difficulty considering the white ones. Assuming these creatures are rare to begin with I can’t imagine an even rarer white version. On the other hand, why bother setting up a hoax with an “unrealistic” white suit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madison5716

Thos isn't bigfoot on all fours, but I didn't want to start a separate post. It IS an example I can understand of a creature 7 foot 2 inches and 330 lbs. Patty was probably this tall thereabouts and heavier. Look at this dude compared to normal folks. Wow.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin

Lol. I should not laugh because  I am 7 '1" 345 pounds . My walks in the mall look like this. The Patterson subject seems just as tall as me and much heavier. 

A giant mime I suppose. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wiiawiwb

PG, it would be interesting for you to walk on the beach, produce a trackway, then determine your average step length throughout the trackway.  That way we'd get a reasonable comparison of height to trackway. I think it would be a much better result than doing it at home or in a yard as Patty sunk into the sandbar as she walked.

 

Any chance you could do that next time you're at the beach?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
6 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

PG, it would be interesting for you to walk on the beach, produce a trackway, then determine your average step length throughout the trackway.  That way we'd get a reasonable comparison of height to trackway. I think it would be a much better result than doing it at home or in a yard as Patty sunk into the sandbar as she walked.

 

Any chance you could do that next time you're at the beach?

7'1"?  Beach?

 

He can't go to the beach.  The Japanese army would show up and shoot at him as he emerged from the water.

godzilla2k3.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

PG, it would be interesting for you to walk on the beach, produce a trackway, then determine your average step length throughout the trackway.  That way we'd get a reasonable comparison of height to trackway. I think it would be a much better result than doing it at home or in a yard as Patty sunk into the sandbar as she walked.

 

Any chance you could do that next time you're at the beach?

I will do that. I am actually planning a trip for  a weekend later this month for my granddaughters spring break. 

6 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

7'1"?  Beach?

 

He can't go to the beach.  The Japanese army would show up and shoot at him as he emerged from the water.

godzilla2k3.jpg

Thanks for the laugh . They have been after me for years. :D

The giant in the video seems to embrace his height . I am not a fan. My knees ache,nothing fits,

The world is engineered for average size people.

 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lam90
Posted (edited)

I’ll be interested to hear the trackway results as well, PG. My female hairdresser is 6 feet and has a terrible time finding pants that are long enough. In fact, I must live in a land of giants because I know 2 other women who are 6 feet and almost 7 feet. 

 

That was a fascinating video for the perspective.

Edited by Lam90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin
1 hour ago, Lam90 said:

I’ll be interested to hear the trackway results as well, PG. My female hairdresser is 6 feet and has a terrible time finding pants that are long enough. In fact, I must live in a land of giants because I know 2 other women who are 6 feet and almost 7 feet. 

 

That was a fascinating video for the perspective.

Yes ,of course.  I have dated  a few tall women . Not really my style. My current gfs are barely 5 foot tall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NorthWind
14 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

 

The world is engineered for average size people.

 

 

Yeah, and right handed ones at that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...