Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Well that changed. They must know that from the DNA analysis.

So it was not the mother?

That's who was with the surviving baby set of adult and youth BF prints~!

Losing the father means they lost their protector, however, a mother will keep her baby fed and hopefully will re-mate and produce more offspring.

Why is this just now coming out?

I am not a hunter and I love animals. I think it is sad to see a dead animal in any circumstance. Thinking about that family of bigfoot makes me very sad.

Now having said that, I realize that this world is full of all kinds of different people and humans have been hunting for a very very long time. I don't have anything against people who hunt even though I don't do it.

I feel like people who are having such a hard time with what Justin did should put yourself in his shoes. He knew nothing about bigfoot so he did not have the same thoughts of bigfoot as most people here do. Most people here know or think that Bigfoot is intelligent and somewhat human like so they have a different feeling about Bigfoot than Justin.

Justin is apparently a guy who trophy hunts a lot and he just saw Bigfoot as a huge dumb animal in the woods so he shot it just like he would other animals in the woods.

It seems that since the incident he has learned more about Bigfoot and sees them more like Bigfoot enthusiasts see them.

To anyone who wishes to answer. Does knowing the large one was a male change your thoughts as to what the arms waving above the head meant? Could it now seem more aggressive than as a sign of surrender? Just curious if gender changes the view in your mind of what the gesture looked like.

BFF Patron

No, NOT an aggressive act in either gender's case. Interpretations of aggressive a cop-out imho, but what does it matter, if it was done it was done. If it was male then I guess Lindsay gets a prize.

To anyone who wishes to answer. Does knowing the large one was a male change your thoughts as to what the arms waving above the head meant? Could it now seem more aggressive than as a sign of surrender? Just curious if gender changes the view in your mind of what the gesture looked like.

Tends to remind me of a thought I had way back reading this thread, which was who went missing around this time. Now more, what male went missing. :blink:

No, I would have interpreted that as aggressive regardless of the sex of the adult.

It is from Bigfoot Evidence Slim, more than likely he got that from the interview. I think Justin referred to it a "he" at some point. My thought is that is a change so he must have changed based on the DNA analysis results, I'm guessing.

BFF Patron

Quote the bloggers (bigfoot evidence (Shawn) quotes Lindsay's blog):

Sierra Kills adult Bigfoot was a male

We have now heard from two separate sources that the adult Bigfoot killed in the Sierra Kills was a male. The two sources are high ranking members of the BFRO. Note that (the) sic although the BFRO officially says that the Sierra Kills story is nonsense as per Dictator Moneymaker’s directive, some individual members believe in the story.

BFF Patron

Going back six months (isn't that called dumpster diving? j/k).

So are you BFRO? Yes, no, not telling? MIB? wink.gif

Admin

What could the BFRO know about it? they had nothing to do with it...