Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

What could the BFRO know about it? they had nothing to do with it...

I saw on another site that they won't even let a thread open about it on there forum.

Speculatively speaking, It would be ironic when Ketchum finally announces the results and Justin's sample is supposedly the biggest one she has,

thus proving he was telling the truth. That would defiantly hurt Moneymakers reputation to say the least. I'd to see him try to back pedal out that situation.

Edited by zigoapex

To anyone who wishes to answer. Does knowing the large one was a male change your thoughts as to what the arms waving above the head meant? Could it now seem more aggressive than as a sign of surrender? Just curious if gender changes the view in your mind of what the gesture looked like.

Good question, personally I don't think it matters as far as gender with regard to the act of waving the arms. "Human" nature for lack of a better term is to wave the arms when you wish to ATTRACT attention to yourself and make yourself the primary focus of another. In hindsight it is easily viewed as such, especially considering that two young ones were observed shortly thereafter; it is logical to assume that the adult was attempting to draw the two men's attention away from them.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove double post

Guest slimwitless

Going back six months (isn't that called dumpster diving? j/k).

So are you BFRO? Yes, no, not telling? MIB? wink.gif

Has it been that long? Funny, I remember thinking this would all be resolved "soon".

Other than the BFF, I belong to no group with a cool acronym and/or an interest in Bigfoot. I'm just an independent speculator with too much time on his hands (apparently).

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Just in.. Top secret footage of General and Driver !!

So, we now know that HANDS UP means-> "look I washed for supper"....

Ha ha , yes I know... I'm going straight to Hell.....

:lol:

Art

You and me both Art!

As for MM,at this point everyone is speculating,I don't think it will hurt his rep just because he had an opinion about this particular situation.

Maybe it wasn't the father either. I've noticed that older siblings are often left to care for younger ones, & occasionally they all get into trouble.

If the arm waving did happen, it could be explained by the inexperience of the babysitter.

Florida has 195 reported sightings listed on the BFRO.

Thanks for mentioning the BFRO. I went to their site last night and posted my Texas sighting. As desolate as that road is, I believe it would be a great research area, and I sincerely hope someone can get some pictures or proof from that general vicinity.

Guest slimwitless

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Just in.. Top secret footage of General and Driver !!

How can you be sure it wasn't this?

Ignore the part about the Hague Convention. I'm pretty sure that only applies to human beings (and David Paulides wasn't there to advise the two young hunters).

aww come on... you laughed- admit it !!

I've always had a sick sense of humor, just cant help it...

All the talk of "hands up" just made me think of that scene....

As long as the squatches werent saying "nicht schliesen" then there's no problem...!

;)

aww come on... you laughed- admit it !!

I've always had a sick sense of humor, just cant help it...

All the talk of "hands up" just made me think of that scene....

As long as the squatches werent saying "nicht schliesen" then there's no problem...!

;)

Here ya go Art . This one sums it up. :ph34r:

Guest slimwitless

It's interesting to see the range of responses engendered by this story. We've gone from moral outrage to slapstick over the course of a few days. I have reasons to be cautiously optimistic but it's hard for me to ground this tale in reality until I see proof. Until that day, I imagine I'll occasionally post something I'll eventually regret. You don't have to scroll up too far to see an example.

If the central premise of this incredible story actually pans out (and even if it doesn't to everyone's satisfaction), this thread could become be a historical document. So...spit out that gum, comb your hair and sit up straight.

Edited by slimwitless

Slim- if i'd been one of the signer's of the Declaration of Independence, I'd have likely put a googly face next to my "John Hancock"....

Art1972 :P

Guest slimwitless

Ha. Don't change a thing, Art. That was me waxing philosophic on my desire for a delete button. Anyway, here's me getting back on track:

Derek, you mentioned the other scientists on the project. Have you communicated directly with anyone other than Dr. Ketchum?