Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

BFF Patron

See my edit, the removed comments may not have even related to Sierra samples (and I did not SAY they were for the record) but they were study-related specific comments that may not have been intended for a larger audience from what I gathered at the time.

Edited by bipedalist

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse. I'll switch gears.

Surely any book written about the incident or project wouldn't "hit the stands" until after the results are released, right?

Any pre-revelation monetary gain would be a huge buzz kill for me.

Not to mention monumentally bad timing. The "iron" won't be "hot" until the dna results come out. Before that, any book is just another BF book.

Now that I'm all caught up on this, (I think) It doesn't seem near as fishy as I first thought. Just alot of details that are being held back until the NDAs expire.

I hope the Erikson stuff is worth the wait.

Guest OntarioSquatch

You have no idea if there is or isn't Ontario and i think you're out of order to add a picture like that personally and imply that is what happened.

Didn't you read the story? The Sasquatch came out waving at them when he was about to shoot.

Considering how Justins description of what happened changed several times, I would say there is more to the story...

As for the pic. It's Implying it could have happened (the question mark).

Guest tpick

Didn't you read the story? The Sasquatch came out waving at them when he was about to shoot.

Considering how Justins description of what happened changed several times, I would say there is more to the story...

As for the pic. It's Implying it could have happened (the question mark).

Gotta agree with bobby here... Thats uncalled for.

Does anyone know what that type of gesture from a sasquatch means?

Is it - "I surrender", or - "Hey, I'm over here - don't pay any attention to my kids", or - " I'm gonna come over there and rip your head off"???

To assume that a waving, raised-arm motion from a sasquatch automatically means "don't shoot" assigns a human quality to it that I don't believe has been established.

Oh, by the way, I find that artwork offensive also . . .

BFF Patron

You can always report it remember. At least he posted an apology, I suppose.