Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

SSR Team

Yeah that's it, done.

An apology is always accepted if someone has the courtesy to give one..

• Upvote 3

I found two interviews and listened to them both. Also listened to Bart Cutino give his take.

I have to correct my post here. I listened to two versions of the SAME interview. One of them was an edited version and the other was the full interview. I didn't realize I was listening to the same interview in both recordings.

I didn't find the picture to be all that offensive......considering.

Perhaps somebody could clue me in?

Your profile picture offends me. Don't you know that smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer in circus oragutans????

BFF Patron

I didn't find the picture to be all that offensive......considering.

Perhaps somebody could clue me in?

Well, I think the picture could be interpreted in multiple different ways. It was actually attaching a name to the graphic that kind of I thought was the questionable part..... loosely questionable as the surname in the graphic was not linked to a totally anonymous member to those that read the forum in it's entirety and this thread exhaustively.

.....If that one offends you, it's good that you haven't been treated to previous ones.

For example?

Edited by bipedalist

Well, his name isn't exactly a secret, but you're right about that part. It would have been best to leave the name off. However, it would be a lot more "offensive" if somebody made an illustration of the actual story of the shooting.

For example?

I was referring to some of my previous ones.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Guys, once again I'm sorry. Justin Smeja is a member here. I wish I knew it sooner. It was dumb of me to do that.

Guest tpick

Guys, once again I'm sorry. Justin Smeja is a member here. I wish I knew it sooner. It was dumb of me to do that.

That's cool bro. Movin on now...

SSR Team

No he's not, not by user name anyway, but " General " is..;)

Just think a little bit, that's all..

SSR Team

No, that's more sarcasm trying to be disguised as humour, that's what that is..;)

I think it's wrong for people to refer to other members, when they have a handle/user name, by their real name.

But forgive me if you think that's ok, what's your real name Indie ?