Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Actually there are photos of the "steak". I wouldn't expect them to share those with you though.

Me either. I expect this whole thing will turn into he blamed her, she blames him and they all claim they had no idea :D But hey, I could be wrong! Maybe they really did shoot, write about and collect steak of bigfoot. We should all hear something "soon". :)

Edited by 127

Guest slimwitless

The discovery of undescribed primate DNA would not be sitting in Ketchum's inbox or outbox for a year nor would it be hung up in peer review. And it isn't a rabbit or a gibbon DNA. So what does that leave? And why would Paulides, who seems to be in the inner circle, keep talking about human DNA?

The guys from the Olympic Project know the results. If what you're saying is true, they should be seeking legal council. That doesn't seem to be the case (quite the opposite actually). How do you explain this contradiction? Either Ketchum is lying to them or the sample did not test out as human. Could it be Paulides broadly defines human as anything in the homo line? His personal beliefs may make it difficult for him to use another word to describe these things (think of the Fonz trying to apologize).

Let me answer that: there are no photos of the steak. I guess you'd better disregard the whole thing.

Thats not correct, about 3 weeks ago I asked general about pics and he saids that he THINKS he had some on an old mobile phone, still waiting to see them.

Thats not correct, about 3 weeks ago I asked general about pics and he saids that he THINKS he had some on an old mobile phone, still waiting to see them.

Yeah I know, I'm just inrerested in 127 disregarding the whole thing! :-)

Gold Lake lends alot of credibility to your story, General. I google mapped it, and the terrain matches your story and description. Looks like an area where a squatch might reside. I look forward to when this story sees an end.

Gold Lake lends alot of credibility to your story, General. I google mapped it, and the terrain matches your story and description. Looks like an area where a squatch might reside. I look forward to when this story sees an end.

Guest parnassus

The guys from the Olympic Project know the results. If what you're saying is true, they should be seeking legal council. That doesn't seem to be the case (quite the opposite actually). How do you explain this contradiction? Either Ketchum is lying to them or the sample did not test out as human. Could it be Paulides broadly defines human as anything in the homo line? His personal beliefs may make it difficult for him to use another word to describe these things (think of the Fonz trying to apologize).

Hey nothing about it makes a lot of sense. For all I know General might have found the last remains of the Donner party.

Guest RioBravo

Could it be Paulides broadly defines human as anything in the homo line? His personal beliefs may make it difficult for him to use another word to describe these things (think of the Fonz trying to apologize).

Not to mention the couple books he's written on the topic...

BFF Patron

Excuse me but where did anyone (even General) mention a Gold Lake in this whole story (source?)?

Excuse me but where did anyone (even General) mention a Gold Lake in this whole story (source?)?

General

"Heres a bone for you all. I personally havent said much at all about the location of the kill. Lots of assumptions have been made and I've remained quiet about it. well here you go it was by Gold lake, CA. Maybe it was 2 miles away maybe it was 10 miles away. It really doesnt matter at this point, as time goes on I will release the exact location of the kill site more then likely in the book"

BFF Patron

Thanks, looks like I didn't pick up on the late night Left Coast posting.

Well all I have to say if true then why is Tom Biscardi still going strong?

Tarnish is his natural skin tone.:lol: Sorry , had to....

Could it be Paulides broadly defines human as anything in the homo line? His personal beliefs may make it difficult for him to use another word to describe these things (think of the Fonz trying to apologize).

For the record, I sent Paulides an email asking him if he had a comment on the Sierra shootings. I wanted to know if he believed it. Someone in another thread claimed at Honobia he indicated he thought the Sierra shootings did happen. I wanted to know if he thought it was true, did that mean he believed that General killed a human being?

He fired off an angry email to me in response that made some statements about me that I had trouble grasping because they were so... wrong. After reading it a few times, I surmised he had me confused with Richard Stubstad because I sign off my emails with "Richard."

I sent him an email back explaining that I believed he had me mistaken for Stubstad. He replied saying his team was investigating my claims.

I'm not joking.

So, like the Fonz he does indeed have trouble apologizing.