How to Hunt

The image of the walking "bigfoot" is 100% a vectored cnc cut out, I own copies of the file and we use them to etch cups and wooden plaques. 

The Buck in the tree could be a winter kill but it would have to have been in the right place for that scenario to play out. Weve found deer in trees here in the mountians of WV where a record snow fall is around 4ft.  So that would never apply here. 

Flooding can account for some of the other remains in trees but as a former disater relief worker I dont see any other indicators of a flood in the other trees. We had a massive flood here 4 years ago and the trees are still mared. Other weather phenomona could be at play though so we cant count it out. 

The trail cam image is interesting for sure, that one will be fun to look into. 

As for things in trees, when I was in high school a friend of mine was a **** hunter and night one of his dogs didnt  come back. Inwemt out to help him track the dog, we found a pretty large game trail and followed it almost a mile before finding some remains on the ground, and. The rest of the dog 18-20 feet up a beech tree.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

........As for things in trees, when I was in high school a friend of mine was a **** hunter and night one of his dogs didnt  come back. Inwemt out to help him track the dog, we found a pretty large game trail and followed it almost a mile before finding some remains on the ground, and. The rest of the dog 18-20 feet up a beech tree.

Any theories on that?

13 hours ago, Huntster said:

A line crew north of Fairbanks, Alaska, was hanging wire across a wide gully. The wire was down on the ground when the bull mouse got tangled up in it. Then, on the other side of the gully, @ 1/4 or more mile away, the crew cranked up the winch to tightening it, lifting it into place, and Bullwinkle got hoisted. He dangled and thrashed while somebody went back to find out what was going on. He returned to tell them, and they said, "WTF!?"  By the time they lowered him back down (and I don't know if he was lowered at a low speed or at the same speed as a sack of potatoes dropped from a tall building), Bullwinkle was acting injured. Fortunately, it was moose season.........

Got it, thanks.

9 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

As for things in trees, when I was in high school a friend of mine was a **** hunter and night one of his dogs didnt  come back. Inwemt out to help him track the dog, we found a pretty large game trail and followed it almost a mile before finding some remains on the ground, and. The rest of the dog 18-20 feet up a beech tree.

Interesting.  I would like to hear more about this.

How long was the dog gone before it was discovered?  Any history of sightings or other strange activity in the general area?  

7 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

He wants to be taken seriously and he puts that image out there?

Don't know why someone felt the need to downvote this comment, because it is a very legitimate point.  

So far, Steve has a couple of sightings himself, some submitted accounts, promises of great things to come, a short trail cam video of what looks to be eye shine, and some photos of a dubious nature.  

That's not a lot for someone who was so fast and furious out of the gate and kept alluding to such big things to come.  I watch his channel, but it's all sound and fury so far...

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, NatFoot said:

I don't know what's going through his mind with that first photo at least .

He's not a stupid guy and making a big deal about this release that will include photos of Sasquatch (title of his video ) 

You would think he would look at these photos like we did and deduce they are fake . If you read most of the comments people are saying wow

they are blown away??  I really don't know what his end game is on this .Metal Bigfoot Cutouts  Craft Metal Pieces  Sasquatch Cutout image 0

Edited by 7.62
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I don't know what's going through his mind with that first photo at least .

He's not a stupid guy and making a big deal about this release that will include photos of Sasquatch (title of his video ) 

You would think he would look at these photos like we did and deduce they are fake . If you read most of the comments people are saying wow

they are blown away??  I really don't know what his end game is on this .Metal Bigfoot Cutouts  Craft Metal Pieces  Sasquatch Cutout image 0

His end game could very well be putting out YouTube videos that garner hundreds of thousands of views from people who find the above image presented in silhouette as groundbreaking evidence.

• Upvote 2

@BlackRockBigfoot

Yeah 

I was expecting more but it appears he's just another guy making videos and reading reports to his viewers , that's about it .

Unless something changes but from what he states, he doesn't seek them out 

Want's nothing to really do with them so he's not a researcher , just a guy reading emails that people send him.....

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Interesting.  I would like to hear more about this.

How long was the dog gone before it was discovered?  Any history of sightings or other strange activity in the general area?  

We found it the next day, late in the afternoon. I live in WV and weve got historic activity all over the state for the most part. I had my encounter about 10 miles from there close to a year later.

21 hours ago, Huntster said:

Any theories on that?

Well, the dog was ripped in two with the back 1/4 on the ground and the other 3/4 intrail free 18-20 feet up. We have western couger that moved in as the eastern sub-species had been hunted into extinction here, so that was the first thing that went through our minds. About a year later I had an encounter with some creatures in the woods that made me start questioning that theory but we couldnt find ANY trace evidence of a predator around the beech tree. I mentioned the species of tree in the post on purpose, as a hunter you probably know what those trees look and feel like. There were no gouges or scrapes going up the tree other than what you would expect to see from squirrel or other small game, which to us ruled out black bear and cougar . We do have eagles in the area but they are not known to hunt at 1am, nor have the ability to rip a hinde quarter clean off. But it could have been picked up and flown into the tree after soemtbing else ripped it apart. It almost seemed like the carcas was thrown up there but that seemed like crazy talk at the time. Also the carcas didnt show any sign of coyote ware and tear. 

4 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

We found it the next day, late in the afternoon. I live in WV and weve got historic activity all over the state for the most part. I had my encounter about 10 miles from there close to a year later.

I grew up right at the WV/VA border.  I have family in some of those small mountain communities like Thurmond.

Lots of stories of wooley boogers and haunts up there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And on into the Piedmont.   My two suspected "Class B" encounters were up on the Potomac, near the Loudon/Fairfax County, Va.  border.  

5 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

Well, the dog was ripped in two with the back 1/4 on the ground and the other 3/4 intrail free 18-20 feet up. We have western couger that moved in as the eastern sub-species had been hunted into extinction here, so that was the first thing that went through our minds. About a year later I had an encounter with some creatures in the woods that made me start questioning that theory but we couldnt find ANY trace evidence of a predator around the beech tree. I mentioned the species of tree in the post on purpose, as a hunter you probably know what those trees look and feel like. There were no gouges or scrapes going up the tree other than what you would expect to see from squirrel or other small game, which to us ruled out black bear and cougar . We do have eagles in the area but they are not known to hunt at 1am, nor have the ability to rip a hinde quarter clean off. But it could have been picked up and flown into the tree after soemtbing else ripped it apart. It almost seemed like the carcas was thrown up there but that seemed like crazy talk at the time. Also the carcas didnt show any sign of coyote ware and tear. 

What were the creatures that you had an encounter with?

When you say ripped you mean torn apart no bite marks at all?

On 3/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, NatFoot said:

He's used other silly images as screen caps before, so that photo wasn't too surprising to see. I've noticed he at least acts like he believes every photo and story he shares despite some of them being highly questionable. As his channel grows, he only becomes more of a target for people who may look to deceive him. It's possible that with some of the stuff he shares that he doesn't fully believe it but feels it will make for interesting content to draw people in. Also, it goes along with his whole claim of being supportive of people who say they have seen bigfoot/other strange things.

With the trail camera photo in that same video he kept going on about how difficult it would be for someone to fake it. He kept mentioning how hard it would be to physically make something like that and set it up for a camera. However, it seemed like he missed the extremely obvious possibility where it could have been a distortion created by the camera itself or an edited image altogether. That whole assessment left me wondering how good his judgement actually is when it comes to all of this stuff.

• Upvote 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic