How to Hunt

What is the basis for your conclusion that most here never get off their couch and into the field?

14 minutes ago, Brian said:

when someone dose give you good information you still take it apart like most of you never get your ass off the couch to go out and look for evidence !     

Edited by wiiawiwb

1 hour ago, Brian said:

I agree that this is bunk but this forum has a habit of being more to the unbelieving more than believing when it comes to post ! most on here say you believe but you do nothing but try to tear it apart ! when someone dose give you good information you still take it apart like most of you never get your ass off the couch to go out and look for evidence !     

Another possibility is that there are some very knowledgeable outdoorsman here that like to ask educated questions. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brian said:

.........most of you never get your ass off the couch to go out and look for evidence !     

I don't use my couch. Ever. Or the easy chair. Even if I wanted to, a family member is usually parked in them.

But I don't go out hunting sasquatches, either. In a long lifetime of regular outdoors activities, I've only found one good set of tracks. 

But I'm in the woods often. I just went grizzly hunting, and got within 20 yards of two grizzlies........without my guns. 

Long story. It was another misadventure. I'm just glad I didn't get mauled......

14 hours ago, Brian said:

I agree that this is bunk but this forum has a habit of being more to the unbelieving more than believing when it comes to post ! most on here say you believe but you do nothing but try to tear it apart ! when someone dose give you good information you still take it apart like most of you never get your ass off the couch to go out and look for evidence !     

You assume much. Firstly, it's not about belief, Bigfoot isn't religion. And there's something to be said for focusing on the promising, and part of that like it or not, is removing the nonsensical part. Standing, all the other hoaxes, the blobs, etc, etc, are distracting white noise in the long term....

16 hours ago, Brian said:

There's a difference between belief / unbelief and debunking hoaxes.    Do not think for one instant that my belief, and <knowledge>, of bigfoot automatically means I have to accept the lies as truth just to support existence.    This is science.   What you promote looks like religion and group-think.  

If you think I don't spend time in the field, you have a lot to learn.

MIB

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 2

Well, I was going to chime in about Brian's post, but I would be beating a dead horse at this point.  

Believing in the existence of Sasquatch doesn't mean that I have to take any 'evidence' put out there at face value.

I understand the flip side of that coin. I can't stand the self appointed gatekeepers of Bigfoot evidence authenticity.  However, at the end of the day....what does it matter in this situation?  Isdahl spends most of every video repeating that he doesn't give a &$#@# what people think about him or his videos.  If he doesn't care why should anyone else?

4 hours ago, starchunk said:

Firstly, it's not about belief, Bigfoot isn't religion

Starchunk

Bigfoot is not a religion so having a belief in it does not mean you play some part in religion. Belief in definition is: " an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exist " So if you believe that they exist then you believe that they exist. That is your belief and nothing is going to change what you believe to be true. Just thought that you needed to be corrected about what belief really meant. Has nothing to do with religion. You can look it up your self if you doubt on what I am saying.

2 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Starchunk

Bigfoot is not a religion so having a belief in it does not mean you play some part in religion. Belief in definition is: " an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exist " So if you believe that they exist then you believe that they exist. That is your belief and nothing is going to change what you believe to be true. Just thought that you needed to be corrected about what belief really meant. Has nothing to do with religion. You can look it up your self if you doubt on what I am saying.

For me its not about belief though, it's out there or it isn't. Having seen one, they are..... but in the meantime the subject is inundated with white noise in the forms of blobs, and like bad information that just goes down a rabbit hole. For those who would like to see its existence proven, you need to remove the crap from non crap. Thats why some are more discerning.

18 hours ago, starchunk said:

but in the meantime the subject is inundated with white noise in the forms of blobs, and like bad information that just goes down a rabbit hole

Starchunk

What do you mean by this statement ? What is that bad information that you are speaking off. It is great that you actually have seen one and encountered it. But in what manner did you encounter that creature? Knowing that it was in the flesh and blood I have no problem. I am just interested in the how.

4 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Starchunk

What do you mean by this statement ? What is that bad information that you are speaking off. It is great that you actually have seen one and encountered it. But in what manner did you encounter that creature? Knowing that it was in the flesh and blood I have no problem. I am just interested in the how.

I accidentally crossed over a barrier that they didnt want me to. There were actually two of them, the first one had been watching me hike, low to the ground. I must have gotten too close, it jumped up and ran into a dense patch of pines, the second one followed me after that for about fifteen minutes, essentially "showing me the door". They were clearly a brown hair covered hominid, nothing paranormal about them in that regard. They reacted in what I consider a territorial response. Best I can tell the story.

Edited by starchunk

4 hours ago, starchunk said:

I accidentally crossed over a barrier that they didnt want me to

Why would you think that you crossed over a barrier a barrier that they did not want you to. What was it that you think that. Was it a prime hunting spot for them. A birthing place that you must have thought of where they slept. That is a big statement to say some thing about these creatures. It is like saying they have borders that they watch over and protect. Now this is just my opinion.  But do not Chimpanzees think like this among them selves with in their groups. Like I said this is a major statement to say about what you had encountered.

Here is something to think about. I cannot disagree with your statement nor can agree with it. Since your statement is true to a point.  But I would like to hear your thoughts on your statement. Since it is such a strong statement to make about these creatures. 

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Why would you think that you crossed over a barrier a barrier that they did not want you to. What was it that you think that. Was it a prime hunting spot for them. A birthing place that you must have thought of where they slept. That is a big statement to say some thing about these creatures. It is like saying they have borders that they watch over and protect. Now this is just my opinion.  But do not Chimpanzees think like this among them selves with in their groups. Like I said this is a major statement to say about what you had encountered.

Here is something to think about. I cannot disagree with your statement nor can agree with it. Since your statement is true to a point.  But I would like to hear your thoughts on your statement. Since it is such a strong statement to make about these creatures. 

Because the same basic spot prior had had rock throwing and the like, and in the year since, track finds would suggest a third smaller one. I suspect it was a birthing place at the time. The two seem to have had a youngster since then.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic